What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

turks are high tech my behind. they're another import based state like pakistan. you're running on empty gas kid. You have nothing to reply with except random gibberish.

The living standard and infrastructure development of Turkey and it's people is comparable to European standards. Which is far far superior to that of india. And it's not Turkey that has at least 40% of the ENTIRE Earth's severely malnourished and extreme poor. It's india:

http://m.firstpost.com/india/shocke...t-of-worlds-malnourished-children-916359.html

on par with saudi arabia ?? saudi arabia has oil. what does turkey have ??
A propper industry based economy for a start.

Turkey

769px-Turkey_Export_Treemap.png

Saudi Arabia

767px-Saudi_Arabia_Export_Treemap.png

Iran

767px-Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg

Iran is far more prosperous than the likes of pakistan will ever be. I am in Iran right now and will be moving here in just a few years. Meanwhile you're a takfiri terrorists living in the kebab shop in the UK LOL.
Iranians, you are just a bunch of sand niggers for the world. that like to kill each other over religion. That is how the world views you.
With all the natural resources you have, you are still poorer than Turks, whom have no resources.
Kebab shops are nice, a lot of cultures use them, Greeks, Arabs, and others.
No wonder you have no allies in ME, except the terrorists you support . lol

Coming to point, ignoring your bias, I will say Turks will not go against Russia for sake of US...Europe is not interested in fighting with Russia...

NATO E- 3 AWAC's have been deployed in Germany and today E- 3 AWAC's visited Lativa and Lithuania.

Turkey is indeed friend of Indian Nation.

Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu seen here in this Friday picture with his Indian counterpart Sushma
MEVLUTSUSHMAPTI_jp_2980891f.jpg
I like Indians, but, I don't know, a lot of you have this hatred for us, because of our support of Pakistan.

Iranians, you are just a bunch of sand niggers for the world. that like to kill each other over religion. That is how the world views you.
With all the natural resources you have, you are still poorer than Turks, whom have no resources.
Kebab shops are nice, a lot of cultures use them, Greeks, Arabs, and others.
No wonder you have no allies in ME, except the terrorists you support . lol

What are you talking about mongoloid? you torks are known today as bunch of ISIS supporters. I have never heard anyone reffer to Iranians as sand niggers, maybe in your mongol fantasy land.

Iran even under the severe sanctions in human history still overtook you people in science output. Were you under even 10% of these sanctions, all your people would have packed and left back to motherland mongolia.

A propper industry based economy for a start.

Turkey

769px-Turkey_Export_Treemap.png

Saudi Arabia

767px-Saudi_Arabia_Export_Treemap.png

Iran

767px-Iran_Export_Treemap.jpg

BS diagram. Iran today's non oil export exceed its oil exports.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...e-balance-turns-positive-first-time-1979.html

Why are the Turks supposed to fight Russia ?? I do not know where you get the idea.

Americans are trying hard to patch up with Russia as late as 2014. the war in Ukraine forced USA to impose sanctions. Even now Kerry meets regularly with his Russian counterpart.

you cannot blame USA for the fall in oil prices and Russia's misery

if there was any American manipulation of Turkey it was with respect to the Middle East

NATO countries are at odds with Russian Federation because of the events in Arctic, South China Sea, Middle East and Ukraine.

United states and Turkey are defending EU Countries and its thier soldiers who are fighting and being martyred.

I like Indians, but, I don't know, a lot of you have this hatred for us, because of our support of Pakistan.

Indians dont hate Turks , Turks are well aware with whom their are fighting but its not the Indians.

What are you talking about mongoloid? you torks are known today as bunch of ISIS supporters. I have never heard anyone reffer to Iranians as sand niggers, maybe in your mongol fantasy land.

Iran even under the severe sanctions in human history still overtook you people in science output. Were you under even 10% of these sanctions, all your people would have packed and left back to motherland mongolia.
Don't get upset now, just stating the truth.
Iran is behind Turkey in everything. despite help from daddy Russia lol.
What science are you talking about here?? What are you giving to SCIENCE, that Turks are not?? LOL
And how am I Mongoloid?? . I am from Western Anatolia, not Eastern Anatolia. :)

The artcile just says the non oil exports exceeded non oil imports for the first time since islamic revolution, nothing more and nothing less, the whole picture didnt change at all, Irans biggest export with 73% is still crude oil, add to that the petroleum products.

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/irn/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom