What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

A propper industry based economy for a start.

that may be true.

But the world needs Saudi and iranian oil more than they need Turkish products.
that is not a put down of Turkey by any means

that may be true.

But the world needs Saudi and iranian oil more than they need Turkish products.
that is not a put down of Turkey by any means
Well then have fun replacing your TV with crude oil.

are you suggesting turkey is the source of my televisions ??
For Europe quite a big part of home electronics, home appliances and cars/car parts are being produced in Turkey.

What im saying is i have a TV and a Car i need gasoline for my car just as i need my TV to relax after work, you cant replace one with another, hence you need booth equally as much.

For Europe quite a big part of home electronics, home appliances and cars/car parts are being produced in Turkey.

What im saying is i have a TV and a Car i need gasoline for my car just as i need my TV to relax after work, you cant replace one with another, hence you need booth equally as much.

Europe != world

tarriffs is the only reason Turkey is the supplier of these for Europe

In rest of the World turkish products are nowhere to be seen

Europe != world

tarriffs is the only reason Turkey is the supplier of these for Europe

In rest of the World turkish products are nowhere to be seen
Well thats what you think, Turkish companies like Beko, Vestel are selling their products in Europe, ME, Asia and Africa.
I have seen a couple Turkish busses in Europe too like this for exsample.

Great Britain.

Germany

But what really boggles my mind is that i have never heard or seen a Indian product in Europe, well i have heard about Tata but never seen it on the road, its quite strange for a 1+ billion country.

Well thats what you think, Turkish companies like Beko, Vestel are selling their products in Europe, ME, Asia and Africa.
I have seen a couple Turkish busses in Europe too like this for exsample.

But what really boggles my mind is that i have heard or seen a Indian product in Europe, well i have heard about Tata but never seen it on the road, its quite strange for a 1+ billion country.

if you talk about color TVs it is Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Vizio

if you talk about color TVs it is Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Vizio
Sure those are the biggest companies, (who btw also produce in Turkey for European market) but Turkish companies also have their share, even if not that big.

Turkey needs ASAP some own car brands. We would earn us dumb and rich becaue we the richer diaspora would buy them aswell.

This again only shows the non oil exports, nowhere it mentions data for oil exports.

Here data from 2014, there cant be such a dramatic change in just 1.5 years.

(Petroleum products excluded)
Source: Central Bank of Iran

Imports%20exports%20graph.png

http://iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2015/may/11/irans-economy-numbers

Is this guy mentally retarded? I just said, Iran's total export in 2015 was around 75 billion and 54 billion of those were non oil based products. Meaning around 70% of the exports were non oil based. No matter how much of the remaining 30% were oil based, it still debunks your old and BS chart stating 70% was oil based. And yes it is possible because in 2015, Iran reduces it dependency on oil sales and instead focused on replacing that with tax revenues, that's why in 2015 Iran's tax revenues exceeded revenue from oil.

are you suggesting turkey is the source of my televisions ??

This guy has problems with his head it seems. Don't take him too serious. Next they'll claim to be main supplier of cars to the world.

Is this guy mentally retarded? I just said, Iran's total export in 2015 was around 75 billion and 54 billion of those were non oil based products. Meaning around 70% of the exports were non oil based. No matter how much of the remaining 30% were oil based, it still debunks your old and BS chart stating 70% was oil based. And yes it is possible because in 2015, Iran reduces it dependency on oil sales and instead focused on replacing that with tax revenues, that's why in 2015 Iran's tax revenues exceeded revenue from oil.
I just posted source from Central Bank of Iran, here again in case you missed it, its the complete opposite of what your claiming.

http://iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2015/may/11/irans-economy-numbers
Imports%20exports%20graph.png

Back
Top Bottom