What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

Pakistanis. we will always support you my brothers.

Indians: Yeah, you don't like it, I can see why you might get upset. but, you cannot surely be surprised? As for Russia , they're in our region, and are forced to get on with us, more so than with Iran and India. More Russians visit turkey than Iran and India combined I bet. And a lot of Russians live here. lol

Iranians: What do you offer the region? Turkey offers the Muslim world refuge from the chaos you caused in Middle East!!

Pakistan will like to help Arabs just like they helped us in our hour of need....Integrity of Saudi Arabia is very important 4 Pakistan...Pakistan has promised Saudi Arabia that we will fight side by side whoever attacks Saudi Arabia...

Arabs have lot of Pakistanis in their country...our people are earning their bread and butter over there...We highly respects our ties Arabs...

We Pakistanis don't consider US as our enemy thats why we were caught by surprise and acted in a way which was possible at that time when attack on our troops happened...When US apologized, there was no reason to act in immature way like Iran. Pakistan got what he wanted and this is all what matters. If India would have done that attack, we would have killed double of their men to how of ours they killed us...It also happened two weeks or ago when India was responded quite good....

We take actions against enemy..Sometimes go to extreme too but as we are living in this world unlike Iranians, and we have to measure our response and mouth unlike Iranians who always got sanctioned everytime they open their mouth :lol:...I say it is far more better to solve your matters in reasonable way than getting isolated again like Iranians :lol: When Turk military shot down Russian jet, U didn't cry to Russian as u don't have any honor and why don't you attack Turkey? :lol:...Hypocrite :lol: U r loosing debate thats why picking same point again and again...I'll say again....

Play with weaker nations...Pakistanis and Turks are beyond your comprehension and skills...Our skills start from where your skills end...

It does not matter if you don't consider them your enemy or not. They slaughtered your people and continue to do so regardless. It is incredible how you're trying to justify their murderous actions.

Being sanctioned has nothing to do with this. You're desperate so you're keep bringing up this irrelevant issue. I am talking about your kind being slaughtered dude. And he/she is talking about sanctions LOL. Running on empty gas or what?

As for turks and Russians. Russia could have turned turkey into a ash pile, but these turks were not worth starting ww3 over. How does this situation compare to NATO slaughtering your people?

You're not only weak but also without honor. Face the reality kid.

Indians: Yeah, you don't like it, I can see why you might get upset. but, you cannot surely be surprised? As for Russia , they're in our region, and are forced to get on with us, more so than with Iran and India. More Russians visit turkey than Iran and India combined I bet. And a lot of Russians live here. lol

Iranians: What do you offer the region? Turkey offers the Muslim world refuge from the chaos you caused in Middle East!!

We know, bro. U got our back and we got yours...We both regards each other very high...U condemn Indian atrocities in Kashmir while we Pakistanis condemn Armenian propaganda. We don't even recognize them as Azerbaijan is also our brother and we support them...

May Allah bless our brotherhood and keep it safe from malicious evil intentioned people...

So, u think Pakistan can't play?...So u wanna invite us to your disturbed Baluchistan (Sistan province)? We'll love to teach you how game is played...;)

First secure your country and then try to play games. You will always lose these games kid. You're nothing.

Ideally Turkey should have stayed neutral on the conflict, like the rest of the world. But it's okay. Won't make much of a difference. You have been supporting them for a long time on this issue now and nothing has changed on the ground. We did split Pakistan into 2 in 1971 and you or for that matter even the Americans weren't able to do anything about it. At the end of the day, these are just words. Every country has to fight for itself. Cheers.

First secure your country and then try to play games. You will always lose these games kid. You're nothing.

:chilli:

It does not matter if you don't consider them your enemy or not. They slaughtered your people and continue to do so regardless. It is incredible how you're trying to justify their murderous actions.

Being sanctioned has nothing to do with this. You're desperate so you're keep bringing up this irrelevant issue. I am talking about your kind being slaughtered dude. And he/she is talking about sanctions LOL. Running on empty gas or what?

As for turks and Russians. Russia could have turned turkey into a ash pile, but these turks were not worth starting ww3 over. How does this situation compare to NATO slaughtering your people?

You're not only weak but also without honor. Face the reality kid.

Honor and bravery....these two words don't sound good 4 those who surrender their nuke program...:lol:...When did US slaughter Pakistanis after 2011? U know that but unable to digest the reality on ground...We decided to move towards Russia after souring ties with US...While you licked US balls and ended up your nuke program...US also sanctioned us due to our nuke program but we didn't bow down...:pakistan:

We know, bro. U got our back and we got yours...We both regards each other very high...U condemn Indian atrocities in Kashmir while we Pakistanis condemn Armenian propaganda. We don't even recognize them as Azerbaijan is also our brother and we support them...

May Allah bless our brotherhood and keep it safe from malicious evil intentioned people...
I don't normally do this but, Turkey and Pakistan will always be safe, we will go through bad stages, but, in the long term we will be fine! That I am sure of!! :cheers: Turkey and Pakistan forever brothers!

India is also not important for us. I'm sorry but in our minds India is just a country created artificially 50-60 years ago and before that ruled by us, so no problem for both countries. Today they are seen as a very poor country in Africa standards(everyone pictures slums in their heads) I'm sorry but this is honest truth.

Will ignore the rest of your rant. But yeah the Turks that ruled parts of India came from Afghanistan and Uzbekistan. No one from Turkey ever ruled any part of India. The Turks who conquered us are the same people who conquered your Anatolia and that ended centuries ago. So yeah there's just a little history lesson.

As for how Turkey sees India well at least you can imagine us guys, most people here dont even care what Turkey is and we picture this when we think of Turkey-

cc-armendariz_bay-and-lemon-brined-turkey-recipe-04_s4x3.jpg

Even those Indians who know about Turkey, we used to have immense respect for Turkey earlier when it was probably the only modern progressive Muslim state in the Middle East. Now unfortunately, thanks to Erdogan, it has turned into just another Middle Eastern Islamist hellhole.

Last edited:
Ideally Turkey should have stayed neutral on the conflict, like the rest of the world. But it's okay. Won't make much of a difference. You have been supporting them for a long time on this issue now and nothing has changed on the ground. We did split Pakistan into 2 in 1971 and you or for that matter even the Americans weren't able to do anything about it. At the end of the day, these are just words. Every country has to fight for itself. Cheers.
It might just be words, but, it is comforting for the Pakistanis, and we really do support them on this issue.
We support India against China though, so, you should not be so greedy lol

I don't normally do this but, Turkey and Pakistan will always be safe, we will go through bad stages, but, in the long term we will be fine! That I am sure of!! :cheers: Turkey and Pakistan forever brothers!

I will complete this with following :-

Long Live Turkey Long Live Pakistan :smitten:

I was born in the US, who sought asylum? My family were in the US for decades. You said you were an immigrant in the UK. You're just changing your words now cause you're embarrassed LOL.
Decades Still went as asylum Seeker. . Its not like they were born there. And I went there for studies you know it too. Stop deflecting. A non muslims Irani family went there for refugee

:chilli:

Honor and bravery....these two words don't sound good 4 those who surrender their nuke program...:lol:...When did US slaughter Pakistanis after 2011? U know that but unable to digest the reality on ground...We decided to move towards Russia after souring ties with US...While you licked US balls and ended up your nuke program...US also sanctioned us due to our nuke program but we didn't bow down...:pakistan:

Keep talking about sanctions as they're slaughtering your people and you don't have the balls to retaliate.
Iran never had any nuclear weapon program to begin with in order for it to end, you're creating your own theories in desperation.

The us killed multiple civilians after the 2011 strike as well:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/civilian-deaths-drone-strikes_us_561fafe2e4b028dd7ea6c4ff

A case of deliberate amnesia?

China and Turkey are coming closer to each other due to Pakistan....China, Turkey, Pakistan and Russia are more close with each other than ever before....

Just wait for coming NSG scene, Turkey and China will say the same thing....No membership for India unless Pakistan joins....Turks have done great agreement with Russians just recently, may be of gas pipeline...It'll be great...

China and Turkey are coming closer too....Awesome...Two allies on whom we can count on with our blind eyes

Back
Top Bottom