What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

You obviously have zero honor, or no balls. Let me try to repeat this again, they slaughtered your people on multiple occasions and your best repose was to shut off some route. This is height of pathetic. Iran got their what handed to them? what are you even blabbering about?

Iran's foreign minister visited Pakistan, and you translate that to begging? LOL. Iran does not care if you go into Yemen or not. You would be nothing but cannon fodders anyway. The real reason you did not go into Yemen was because you simply would have been slaughtered.
Let them go to yemen :pop:

They are sandwiched between Iran,Afghanistan and India.:coffee:

Who is trolling? You can't handle reality so you have cry to moderators? Learn to grow a thick skin.

Anyone who knows 2 ounce of history or even international politics/relations will laugh at your comment. If you are talking about history of middle east( not including most of Europe, Asia etc) we will be in every history book from Europe to Asia. I'm sorry your country was over ran many times but no need to be so bitter, move on. About today's situation, we are one of the most powerful nations in Middle East, economically, militarily, politically etc. Anyway I don't need to argue with you as your acting childish even though you know the reality.

You said not long ago you were in UK and worked in a kebab shop etc.
I never said that Like how u said you're not muslim. You are just totally irrelevant and insignificant to this matter and discussion Refugee. You have no business with either one of us be it Shia or Sunni we are muslims and one. so bugger off loser

You obviously have zero honor, or no balls. Let me try to repeat this again, they slaughtered your people on multiple occasions and your best repose was to shut off some route. This is height of pathetic. Iran got their what handed to them? what are you even blabbering about?

Iran's foreign minister visited Pakistan, and you translate that to begging? LOL. Iran does not care if you go into Yemen or not. You would be nothing but cannon fodders anyway. The real reason you did not go into Yemen was because you simply would have been slaughtered.

The Pakistani public reacted with protests all over the country and the government took measures adversely affecting the US exit strategy from Afghanistan including the evacuation of Shamsi Airfield

On 3 July 2012, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton officially, however briefly, apologized for the losses suffered by the Pakistani military. Subsequently, Pakistan restored the NATO supply routes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–United_States_skirmishes#Lowara_Mandi_incident

Pakistan knows how to handle super powers without getting isolated unlike Iranians...Americans daily do cyber attacks on your infrastructure and kill your nuclear scientists and u chicken out and cry like a woman....:lol:

@CorportateAffairs - not sure, ask Babür etc lol. Typical slave with a country made up 60 years ago.

:lol: :tup:

Anyone who knows 2 ounce of history or even international politics/relations will laugh at your comment. If you are talking about history of middle east( not including most of Europe, Asia etc) we will be in every history book from Europe to Asia. I'm sorry your country was over ran many times but no need to be so bitter, move on. About today's situation, we are one of the most powerful nations in Middle East, economically, militarily, politically etc. Anyway I don't need to argue with you as your acting childish even though you know the reality.

More blabber. You people can only fantasies.
Politically, militarily and economically you're irrelevant. Your only slight relevance is that fact you're part of NATO, but that in reality means little. As I said earlier, even saudis are much more relevant than you people.

As for history books, we Iranian have been in history books long before your mongoloid kind even case to our region so don't talk to us about history. As for Iranian being run over, go tell your grand pappa to tell you what the safavids did to your kind LOL.

You are nothing compared to Iran. Nothing.
Says An asylum seeker who lives in states atf of tem . Such an ungrateful brat you are. the country who gave you refuge hen you parents were running away during revolution time.

I never said that Like how u said you're not muslim. You are just totally irrelevant and insignificant to this matter and discussion Refugee. You have no business with either one of us be it Shia or Sunni we are muslims and one. so bugger off loser

You're a takfiri, dude. I need to keep you busy here so you don't go our and blow up a few shi'ites. Then again, bombs are hard to come across in the UK kebab shops.

@Rukarl - if you had so much influence you could have stopped Russia from veto sanctions against your country. If Russia thought Iran was important they would have done that. Aren't they your ally? I'm sorry but your influence is no more than some hezbollahis in a couple countries that is nothing.

we Iranian have been in history books long before your mongoloid kind
Is that why you had to take refuge in states ?

You're a takfiri, dude. I need to keep you busy here so you don't go our and blow up a few shi'ites. Then again, bombs are hard to come across in the UK kebab shops.
What do you know of shites? You aint no muslims. So stay hell out of the picture KAFFIR ! Asylum seeker

The Pakistani public reacted with protests all over the country and the government took measures adversely affecting the US exit strategy from Afghanistan including the evacuation of Shamsi Airfield

On 3 July 2012, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton officially, however briefly, apologized for the losses suffered by the Pakistani military. Subsequently, Pakistan restored the NATO supply routes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NATO_attack_in_Pakistan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan–United_States_skirmishes#Lowara_Mandi_incident

Pakistan knows how to handle super powers without getting isolated unlike Iranians...Americans daily do cyber attacks on your infrastructure and kill your nuclear scientists and u chicken out and cry like a woman....:lol:

More jokes from you. They slaughtered your people and you're desperate finding random "apologies". They've killed much more people since then. You have no shame, or honor it seems.

Yes I can see how you're handling superpowers, Iranian are putting their soldiers on their knees whilst your state is having its soldiers slaughtered by them. No only that, you rely on these same people for aids like beggars.

Says An asylum seeker who lives in states atf of tem . Such an ungrateful brat you are. the country who gave you refuge hen you parents were running away during revolution time.

You like in the UK kid, what are you blabbering about. I am in Iran right now, but you're in the UK LOL.

Is that why you had to take refuge in states ?

What do you know of shites? You aint no muslims. So stay hell out of the picture KAFFIR ! Asylum seeker

Careful wth these takfiri comments or UK police will be knocking on your door.

turks are high tech my behind. they're another import based state like pakistan. you're running on empty gas kid. You have nothing to reply with except random gibberish.

Lol I can't say anything else. We are way more advanced than Iran. Your country is way poorer. You have a few areas which your are more advanced, such as space tech/missile from North Korea, other than that I can't really think of many areas if we are talking about defence. Your exports are 90% oil. True or not? What do you export other than oil and gas? Carpets hahaha

@Rukarl - if you had so much influence you could have stopped Russia from veto sanctions against your country. If Russia thought Iran was important they would have done that. Aren't they your ally? I'm sorry but your influence is no more than some hezbollahis in a couple countries that is nothing.

Russia was not Iran's ally at all. Only recently there has been an alignment of interests and you can see the results. You're bringing up some irrelevant issues. American influence is greater than Iran's, thus in the past they managed to influence the Russians and Chinese. I am not comparing Iran to the US but to your irrelevant country whose only attempt at relevancy was becoming a transit route for terrorists into Syria.

More jokes from you. They slaughtered your people and you're desperate finding random "apologies". They've killed much more people since then. You have no shame, or honor it seems.

Yes I can see how you're handling superpowers, Iranian are putting their soldiers on their knees whilst your state is having its soldiers slaughtered by them. No only that, you rely on these same people for aids like beggars.

You like in the UK kid, what are you blabbering about. I am in Iran right now, but you're in the UK LOL.

Americans accuse us for killing and sabotaging their operations and soldiers and here an Iranian, who just came out of isolation, trying to tell Pakistan, honor and respect....????

Don't you have any respect? Crying against Russia, when Russia cancelled the given order of Iranians regarding S-300 systems...And then Russians exposing they are using Iranian base to attack Syria...U r exposed, buddy...Time 4 some introspection...:)

Lol I can't say anything else. We are way more advanced than Iran. Your country is way poorer. You have a few areas which your are more advanced, such as space tech/missile from North Korea, other than that I can't really think of many areas if we are talking about defence. Your exports are 90% oil. True or not? What do you export other than oil and gas? Carpets hahaha

More advancedmy behind. Your technology is nothing but some imported Germany subs, Korean tanks, Italian helis etc. You're begging Chinese for their air defense whereas Iran is building its own for example.
Iran missile technology is far more advanced than NKorean, they don't even have any solid fueled missile tech. Iran put satellites into space way before they did, so your comment are retarded.

90% oil, what drugs are you on? Iran's oil exports have reduced greatly. Iran earn more today from taxes than oil revenues.
What do you rely on? lol tourism?

Back
Top Bottom