What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

These Persians need a little bit ethics and taming...They are trying to become so cool and macho despite knowing that t just weeks before they were under isolation and now trying to act over smart and thug....

Who's going to tame the Persians? You pakistanis and turks? LOL.

Well you must not be. But I am.

So you made so much gibberish comments so far but all of a sudden it is Moharram? What a desperate attempt to shy away from the discussion LOL.

Turkey is in the process of proving to Allah-u Azimushshan that she is worthy of getting 13m sq km back which was taken from her 100 years ago. Icing in the cake - as always - is the love and affection and support of the Pak folks..

As for the brave Kashmiri folks, they're the standard bearers of the Ummet. I have nothing to offer but the following lines from Ustad Sezai Karakoc's poem, "Ey Sevgilim" - Oh Beloved...

Do not prolong my banishment on earth,

Are there any news from the birds of YOUR country?

There is a spring rising up even from the graves

What comes out of the deathman when there is the Beloved

There is an EXISTENCE apart from existence and inexistence

I am not the only guilty one

There is an evil eye that ravages me

There are lines to sing adoring that song

Never say fate, there exists a FATE over all fates

No matter what they do, there is a WILL that comes from the sky

What happens if the day falls there is an ARCHITECT who fixes the night

What If I am burnt, there is a fortress made of my ashes

There is a victory that grows in each failure

You have the key to reach the secret of all secrets

There is a vein in your heart that calls your banishment back

I never lose hope of YOU,

There is a plane in YOUR heart named compassion.

Beloved

The Most Beloved

Oh, Beloved.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you made so much gibberish comments so far but all of a sudden it is Moharram? What a desperate attempt to shy away from the discussion LOL.
I just realized I am talking to Kafir. It is no wonder you had to run away from Iran to seek refuge in States. Mullah is not very pleased with Kafirs like you

Who's going to tame the Persians? You pakistanis and turks? LOL.

Pakistanis and Turks don't only have well trained man power to take on Iranians but also have stomach/guts...As I said, Iranians can boost their chest while feeling happy when playing with Arabs but when comes to Pakistan and Turkey, both can go very hard on you if they want...U r in b/w Pakistan and Turkey...not the other way round

He is not Muslim thats why he was given asylum.my persian bro u are provoking both Turks and Pakistanis . refrain from making such comments.no one will be bothered.look u have successfully destroyed a thread . U have given your opinion and we have given ours .every one has right to disagree. Now stop this mess. We have got yours and u have got our point.

Pakistanis and Turks don't only have well trained man power to take on Iranians but also have stomach/guts...As I said, Iranians can boost their chest while feeling happy when playing with Arabs but when comes to Pakistan and Turkey, both can go very hard on you if they want...U r in b/w Pakistan and Turkey...not the other way round

Go ahead and make such a move then. You'll get slapped so hard that you're run back into India and rejoin them. You're too weak to threaten Iran kid. I'll love for you to make such a move.

Turkey is in the process of proving to Allah-u Azimushshan that she is worthy of getting 13m sq km back which was taken from her 100 years ago. Icing in the cake - as always - is the love and affection and support of the Pak folks..

As for the brave Kashmiri folks, they're the standard bearers of the Ummet. I have nothing to offer but the following lines from Ustad Sezai Karakoc's poem, "Ey Sevgilim" - Oh beloved...

Do not prolong my banishment on earth,

Are there any news from the birds of YOUR country?

There is a spring rising up even from the graves

What comes out of the deathman when there is the Beloved

There is an EXISTENCE apart from existence and inexistence

I am not the only guilty one

There is an evil eye that ravages me

There are lines to sing adoring that song

Never say fate, there exists a FATE over all fates

No matter what they do, there is a WILL that comes from the sky

What happens if the day falls there is an ARCHITECT who fixes the night

What If I am burnt, there is a fortress made of my ashes

There is a victory that grows in each failure

You have the key to reach the secret of all secrets

There is a vein in your heart that calls your banishment back

I never lose hope of YOU,

There is a plane in YOUR heart named compassion.

Beloved

The Most Beloved

Oh, Beloved.

As usual, in poetic and with style......Long Live Turks, haters are gonna hate...May Turkey's power rise further and further...We are loyal with each other...Thats enough for our enemies....:smitten:

He is not Muslim thats why he was given asylum.my persian bro u are provoking both Turks and Pakistanis . refrain from making such comments.no one will be bothered.look u have successfully destroyed a thread . U have given your opinion and we have given ours .every one has right to disagree. Now stop this mess. We have got yours and u have got our point.

Your not my "Bro". You people were the one moaning like children because you could not handle facts. I only replied to your comments that's all.

Western countries really provides refugee to people from Mullah country.

Go ahead and make such a move then. You'll get slapped so hard that you're run back into India and rejoin them. You're too weak to threaten Iran kid. I'll love for you to make such a move.

By continuously playing with weak Arab states, you have become so puny and bully like the one who, after certain time, eventually faces the opponent with equal or greater muscle and gets crushed...

Pakistanis are going to mop you on the floor if fight comes face to face. We will settle your case once and for all.

Your not my "Bro". You people were the one moaning like children because you could not handle facts. I only replied to your comments that's all.
Ok I only called u bro because I don't hate iranians . 2nd , u have given your point and we too. U are sticking to your point and u are sticking to ours .there is nothing to embarrass about . Now friend stop ruining thread . I request u . U are at PDF and bad mouthing Pakistanis.no one will bear this .now stop this mess .we have got your point

Back
Top Bottom