What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

What's with these hilarious spelling mistakes? are you typing with your face? You're getting owned by facts and evidence here kid. Only one brainwashed with propaganda is you kid. As I said earlier, even Somalia would be a relevant nation to you if they offered their support over kashmire.
Ok. Iran is very relevant, in fact too much. But was there a need to assert that son ?

It just shows you sense of insecurity and thats all. All the evidence that you showed are just like the cardboard saeqeh fighter you have. This thread remotely concerned you. Yet you had to jump in and show your relevance. I shall retire from pointless convo. No hard feeling bro. But make it a point. Posts such as the one you wrote will only show how mentally insecure you people have become. And regardless of what you think or say. It doesn't not tarnish nor diminished the importance or turkish relations in international standing. This will be my last reply to you.

Hmm...I sense you're getting emotional and out of logic...We fight with 5x times bigger enemy than us (India)...Do u really think we would have given toss about those puny rebels...The amount of experience we gained from War against terrorism is alone enough to smoke those rebels out of nowhere...

But India defeated you soundly, what are you talking about? You people are at war withing your own country. Learn to secure you own country first before jumping into conflict like cannon fodders for arabs. They wanted you to go to war because you're expendable to them. Your lives mean nothing to them.

Ok. Iran is very relevant, in fact too much. But was there a need to assert that son ?

It just shows you sense of insecurity and thats all. All the evidence that you showed are just like the cardboard saeqeh fighter you have. This thread remotely concerned you. Yet you had to jump in and show your relevance. I shall retire from pointless convo. No hard feeling bro. But make it a point. Posts such as the one you wrote will only show how mentally insecure you people have become. And regardless of what you think or say. It doesn't not tarnish nor diminished the importance or turkish relations in international standing. This will be my last reply to you.

Why would anyone get insecure over nations like turkey and pakistan? you're nothing when it comes to the international scene. whether you accept it or not, all sane people would not hesitate for a moment to state than Iran is far above you or the turks in influence. Especially in the region. The only counter arguments you have is childish statement like , oh no you were sanctioned or they're part of NATO lol.

Hardly, We are at war with foreign elements inside our country.

A rose by any other name. Regardless, learn to secure your own nation first before getting carried away. One of the wisest decision pakistan made was not to go into Yemen otherwise many dead pakistan would have been sent back. Believe it or not, I certainly would not like to see pakistanis die for arabs or turks etc.

Why would anyone get insecure over nations like turkey and pakistan? you're nothing when it comes to the international scene. whether you accept it or not, all sane people would not hesitate for a moment to state than Iran is far above you or the turks in influence. Especially in the region. The only counter arguments you have is childish statement like , oh no you were sanctioned or they're part of NATO lol.
Your first post proves everything kid. I just dont understand how a country that is barred from doing business in internationally is much more relevant to those which is not. Then again you are free to live in your own delusional world like rest of you do. Hardly affects the reality :-)

But India defeated you soundly, what are you talking about? You people are at war withing your own country. Learn to secure you own country first before jumping into conflict like cannon fodders for arabs. They wanted you to go to war because you're expendable to them. Your lives mean nothing to them.

The only war in which were defeated was of 1971 war, even in that war, were fighting on two fronts ; hostile local population and Indian army....

I can go on but this topic is going to nonsense as you have single handedly, out of nowhere, destroyed this whole thread with your provoking post against Turks....:angry:

Pakistanis don't take anti Turk nonsense easily...U should join Armenia defence forum where u can sell you anti Turk hatred....No offence...

I certainly would not like to see pakistanis die for arabs or turks etc.
Thank you very much for your concern. And likewise. By the way I strongly suggest you to get off PC and go on for Ashura majlis. I have kept you quite busy, sorry man. I should have refrained from instigating it any further

Your first post proves everything kid. I just dont understand how a country that is barred from doing business in internationally is much more relevant to those which is not. Then again you are free to live in your own delusional world like rest of you do. Hardly affects the reality :-)

If Iran was barred then nations like Germany and Italy would not have been rushing to Iran. Your argument strategy is to basically make up your own fantasy. Nothing you say is actually based on facts. It's very pathetic and embarrassing. I feel genuinely bad for you. You're trying way too hard and failing miserably,

Who gives a f*** out of Saudi and Iran having more influence than Turkey. Is having more influence over terrorist proxies something to boast about?

These Persians need a little bit ethics and taming...They are trying to become so cool and macho despite knowing that t just weeks before they were under isolation and now trying to act over smart and thug....

Who gives a f*** out of Saudi and Iran having more influence than Turkey. Is having more influence over terrorist proxies something to boast about?

Yeah like turks and their pro takfiri in Syria do not count as terrorist proxy attempts. Of course they failed in a miserable fashion as the ISIS which they once supported turned around and bit them right back in the face LOL.

If Iran was barred then nations like Germany and Italy would not have been rushing to Iran. Your argument strategy is to basically make up your own fantasy. Nothing you say is actually based on facts. It's very pathetic and embarrassing. I feel genuinely bad for you. You're trying way too hard and failing miserably,
I can answer to that but out of respect for Muharram I shall refrain from instigating it any further.

Thank you very much for your concern. And likewise. By the way I strongly suggest you to get off PC and go on for Ashura majlis. I have kept you quite busy, sorry man. I should have refrained from instigating it any further

I am not a muslims kid. In any case, I am the one keeping you busy. You think a kid like you could do anything that I would not allow?

I can answer to that but out of respect for Muharram I shall refrain from instigating it any further.

Well I am not muslim, so go right ahead and answer it.

Back
Top Bottom