What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

I can say pakistan is an chinese import state and point to their ch-3, their jf-17, your missiles etc etc. Give us examples of Iranian Chinese systems.
OH yes that Irani cartoon saqeg mageh stealth fighter from star wars. You see been placed under sanctions and with constant propaganda. Jokers call themselves as relevant

No command vehicle shows no target radar shown. You are a joke son get off the high persian horse. Hell even Arabians breed of horses are faster and relevant :rofl:

You're too retarded to do simple google searches it seems:

Command centre:
5713b8f6c46188745b8b4590.jpg

Radar:

S-300-missile-600x360.jpg

Lol look at topic and look at discussion going on.these trolls don't spare a second to ruin threads .thread was about Kashmir and Turkey.i wonder from where persian mew had jumped in and ruined the whole thread .

You would have gone into Yemen, you would have returned in body bags. That's the main reason you didn't go in.

Hmm...I sense you're getting emotional and out of logic...We fight with 5x times bigger enemy than us (India)...Do u really think we would have given toss about those puny rebels...The amount of experience we gained from War against terrorism is alone enough to smoke those rebels out of nowhere...

OH yes that Irani cartoon saqeg mageh stealth fighter from star wars. You see been placed under sanctions and with constant propaganda. Jokers call themselves as relevant

You can't even spell dude, it seems you're losing it. Iran saegheh is a feat which your kind is not familiar with. Not everyone just imports some chinese plane etc.

Lol look at topic and look at discussion going on.these trolls don't spare a second to ruin threads .thread was about Kashmir and Turkey.i wonder from where persian mew had jumped in and ruined the whole thread .
Perisna have a habit of ruining everything. And make themselves look relevant. Irony is that tis persian is not even In iran

You can't even spell dude, it seems you're losing it. Iran saegheh is a feat which your kind is not familiar with. Not everyone just imports some chinese plane etc.
Such a feat that my kid Hobby grade RC plane has more feature then this cardboard paper :rofl:

Perisna have a habit of ruining everything. And make themselves look relevant. Irony is that tis persian is not even In iran

"Perisna" LOL. Dude, you're going to have a stroke. You're making so much gibberish comment, it's hilarious. What are you even mumbling about?

"Perisna" LOL. Dude, you're going to have a stroke. You're making so much gibberish comment, it's hilarious. What are you even mumbling about?
YEs, Anything that doesnt come from Mullah propaganda will sound to you like gibberish, since you're not used to of anything other than mulah propaganda.

Even your cardboard paper is imported from China LOL.
LOL. at least we have functional planes. Unlike saqeh toy cardboard fighter.

Iran is always more relevant compared to likes of turkey and pakistan. With or without S-3
YEs very much. I can see that. Hence that is why you had too jump in to prove that :lol:

Even though it remotely concerned you guys

YEs, Anything that doesnt come from Mullah propaganda will sound to you like gibberish, since you're not used to of anything other than mulah propaganda.

What's with these hilarious spelling mistakes? are you typing with your face? You're getting owned by facts and evidence here kid. Only one brainwashed with propaganda is you kid. As I said earlier, even Somalia would be a relevant nation to you if they offered their support over kashmire.

LOL. at least we have functional planes. Unlike saqeh toy cardboard fighter.

YEs very much. I can see that. Hence that is why you had too jump in to prove that :lol:

Even though it remotely concerned you guys

Yep, this is cardborard flying:

I wish we had your imported Chinese planes.

Back
Top Bottom