What's new

Turkey reaffirms its strong support for Kashmir cause

By continuously playing with weak Arab states, you have become so puny and bully like the one who, after certain time, eventually faces the opponent with equal or greater muscle and gets crushed...

Pakistanis are going to mop you on the floor if fight comes face to face. We will settle your case once and for all.

Those weak arabs are your your masters though, right? What greater muscles? you're far weaker than an average arab state.

pakistan would get slapped so hard kid. you can barely secure your own country and you're trying to compare yourself to Iran LOL.

Those weak arabs are your your masters though, right? What greater muscles? you're far weaker than an average arab state.

pakistan would get slapped so hard kid. you can barely secure your own country and you're trying to compare yourself to Iran LOL.

We respect Arab states. I m not disrespecting them by calling weak as you're trying to imply. We have historic relations with them. They helped us and we helped them. I know it is not understandable for Iranians who have got their brain cells damaged during such long sanctions, which made them to give up their nuke program...:lol:

We respect Arab states. I m not disrespecting them by calling weak as you're trying to imply. We have historic relations with them. They helped us and we helped them. I know it is not understandable for Iranians who have got their brain cells damaged during such long sanctions, which made them to give up their nuke program...:lol:

lol what? it seems you're the one who's brain cells are damaged. You're the one who called them weak, not me.
By continuously playing with weak Arab states,

Iran never had a nuclear weapons program to begin with. I am not sure what that has to do with this topic. You people can't seem to have a proper discussion. In discussion about x , you spent 99% of the time trying to talk about the rest of the alphabet. Iran does not need nukes. Nukes are not helping your state, are they? The American and NATO (which your beloved turkey is a part of) violate your sovereignty all the time with UAV's etc. Remember this?

You reek of takfirism kid. I feel so bad for you. I hope you don't do anything to some Shi'ites during Muharram.
Oh not at all. They are just like us, Muslims, Unlike a kaffir like you are who went on to take refuge in States, They are far more better. Please you're just totally irrelevant now

lol what? it seems you're the one who's brain cells are damaged. You're the one who called them weak, not me.

I meant they relatively weaker compared to Iran i.e Iraq or Syria etc

Iran never had a nuclear weapons program to begin with. I am not sure what that has to do with this topic. You people can't see to have a single discussion. In discussion about x , you spent 99% of the time trying to talk about the rest of the alphabet. Iran does not need nukes. Nukes are not helping your state, are they? The American and NATO (which your beloved turkey is a part of) violate your sovereignty all the time with UAV's etc.

They used to do it, sometimes without our consent. We had a understanding with them regarding UAVs operation on Tribal belt of Pakistan...

On the other hand, US air force used to taunt Iranians...

https://theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/

Iran never had a nuclear weapons program to begin with. I am not sure what that has to do with this topic. You people can't seem to have a proper discussion. In discussion about x , you spent 99% of the time trying to talk about the rest of the alphabet. Iran does not need nukes. Nukes are not helping your state, are they? The American and NATO (which your beloved turkey is a part of) violate your sovereignty all the time with UAV's etc. Remember this?
The most suitable treatment for arrogant like u is to simply ignore him .u might have got full day to waste here on defence PK .but we don't have such luxury .so bye bye friend . Will talk with u when I will be free.

Oh not at all. They are just like us, Muslims, Unlike a kaffir like you are who went on to take refuge in States, They are far more better. Please you're just totally irrelevant now

You work in a kebab shop in the UK, what are you talking about?

I meant they relatively weaker compared to Iran i.e Iraq or Syria etc

They used to do it, sometimes without our consent. We had a understanding with them regarding UAVs operation on Tribal belt of Pakistan...

On the other hand, US air force used to taunt Iranians...

https://theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/

That news was fake with no evidence. This however, was not:

CYrQxvDUEAASz-W.png

Let know when you have balls to do something like this. They come into your airspace and slaughter your people and you don't do jack.

You are nothing compared to Iran. Nothing.

LOl I am not asylum seeker noob. You are totally irrelevant now. Please stay out of the picture

You said not long ago you were in UK and worked in a kebab shop etc.

That news was fake with no evidence. This however, was not:

CYrQxvDUEAASz-W.png

Let know when you have balls to do something like this. They come into your airspace and slaughter your people and you don't do jack.

You are nothing compared to Iran. Nothing.

Lol...fake? It is a neutral and authentic source. As far as Pakistan is concerned, we closed their land routes of NATO supply, when they attacked us, which were opened later only after they apologized...Dumbass

http://tribune.com.pk/story/403978/after-long-closure-nato-supplies-enter-afghanistan-from-pakistan/

Lol...fake? It is a neutral and authentic source. As far as Pakistan is concerned, we closed their land routes of NATO supply, when they attacked us, which were opened later only after they apologized...Dumbass

http://tribune.com.pk/story/403978/after-long-closure-nato-supplies-enter-afghanistan-from-pakistan/

The source was just reporting on something which there was zero evidence about. zilch. Doesn't matter if the new outlet is authentic, the original source showed zero evidence for their claims.
As for NATO, they slaughtered your people and you closed a route, what a brave response, I am speechless.

yes we are proud of him ...the scene you depicted sounds good , we should make a bollywood movie having this scene :-)
Oh Please don't make a bollywood film out of it, it will be a complete and utter shite. Please leave it to the people who know how to make a movie. As for your confession that you are proud of your legacy in Kashmir and Gujarat (and, I am sorry to say, for millions of other people living in India) well I hope you can sleep easy, but for the people butchered by people like Modi and his supporters and the toxic Hindu nutters that he protects those people weep to be in India. Be proud of your fascist army that cannot carry out surgical strikes but then takes it out on the unarmed innocents that live within the borders of your so called country known as India.

The source was just reporting on something which there was zero evidence about. zilch. Doesn't matter if the new outlet is authentic, the original source showed zero evidence for their claims.
As for NATO, they slaughtered your people and you closed a route, what a brave response, I am speechless.

Yes...Don't know whether it was a brave response but surely a measured and effective one. Unlike Iranians who are unable to walk with anybody on earth except their sectarian fanboys...We know how to even scores without coming in light unlike Iranians, who get their *** handed to them just because of their big mouth :rofl:

Pakistan is so weak and coward that Iranian minister was begging us not to go in Yemen....:lol:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/863130/iranian-foreign-minister-to-visit-pakistan-next-week/

Yes...Don't know whether it was a brave response but surely a measured and effective one. Unlike Iranians who are unable to walk with anybody on earth except their sectarian fanboys...We know how to even scores without coming in light unlike Iranians, who get their *** handed to them just because of their big mouth :rofl:

Pakistan is so weak and coward that Iranian minister was begging us not to go in Yemen....:lol:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/863130/iranian-foreign-minister-to-visit-pakistan-next-week/

You obviously have zero honor, or no balls. Let me try to repeat this again, they slaughtered your people on multiple occasions and your best repose was to shut off some route. This is height of pathetic. Iran got their what handed to them? what are you even blabbering about?

Iran's foreign minister visited Pakistan, and you translate that to begging? LOL. Iran does not care if you go into Yemen or not. You would be nothing but cannon fodders anyway. The real reason you did not go into Yemen was because you simply would have been slaughtered.

Back
Top Bottom