What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't wait for all the consequences this will bring for Turkey.:)

I love Erdogan!

Instead of waiting for the pink clouds, why dont you mind your own business and think about the consequences your country is facing "right now" sweetheart?

On topic, i think Turkey`s role in this possible strike will be limited with probably logistic help, free passage and such unless that chemical maniac looses it completely and send some missiles towards Turkey

That "Chemical Maniac" has every right to strike Turkey if Turkey openly stands againts him, why wouldn't he ?

Both sides in this war are worse then each other, but I just hope Assad kicks ***** of these head cutting islamic terrorist just in order the see how pathetic AKP goes, after that I don't care what happens to Assad.

That "Chemical Maniac" has every right to strike Turkey if Turkey openly stands againts him, why wouldn't he ?

Both sides in this war are worse then each other, but I just hope Assad kicks ***** of these head cutting islamic terrorist just in order the see how pathetic AKP goes, after that I don't care what happens to Assad.
He wouldnt,he needs Turkey to form a new smaller country along the border of the Turkish Hatay region.
There was a map about the ethnicities in Syria,maybe a member could show the map.

Doesn't matter if Turkey openly goes againts him.

Turkey was the first country wanting to attack him(in a coalition led by the ''west'').
So obviously he should attack Turkey first but he will not i guess,he would lose a portion of the country if he did.
The Alawites would probably want to ''join''Turkey.
I believe he would send some missiles to Israel(if he has)when cornered.
My opinion.
Btw,who says there will be an attack on Syria,they still talking.

Why would Alawites want to join Turkey ? they're siding with Assad and Turkey is funding opposition.

Sending missiles to Israel doesn't makes sense.

Why would Alawites want to join Turkey ? they're siding with Assad and Turkey is funding opposition.

Well lets say Assad is gone after the intervention,you think the Alawites will be in peace with the sunni's?
The sunni's will try to kill all,the predominantly Alawite areas will have to defend them selfs which should result in an independent country or ask Turkey for help.
History could repeat itself(Hatay State).
Hatay State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So many things dont make sense,but you never know.

If they end of in a situation like this, they would rather ask Lebanon's help(probably they would go refugee), Turkey is their enemy that case is not even similar to Hatay State.

If they end of in a situation like this, they would rather ask Lebanon's help(probably they would go refugee), Turkey is their enemy that case is not even similar to Hatay State.
You do know that all the alewites of the Hatay region have relatives on the other side?
Only a small portion of the Alewites in Syria see Turkey as the enemy,many of them dont even like Assad.
My prediction:Syria will end up in three states,
The Alewite state bordering the hatay region mainly.
The Kurdish state north-east of Syria.
The sunni arab state consisting of the rest of Syria.
There was a map i have seen here on the forum(cant find it).
I hope some other member can post the map.
Lets just wait and see.

And those AlAwites of Hatay region also dislikes AKP, what do you say is like Turkish Cypriots fleeing to Greece when Greek Cypriots takes over all Cyprus.

Alawites doesn't likes Assad, Sunnis doesn't likes Assad, then how is that f.cker still fighting ? they don't have to love Assad, but they have to cling with him, its like Turkish Alevis voting to a left party because a conservative Sunni party is the worst thing that would happen to them.

If Syria divides to 3, I doubt Sunni state would allow other 2 to exist, especially Alawite state, of course if international powers protect the Alawite state things would be different, but still they would hate each other to death and peace would never come.

And those AlAwites of Hatay region also dislikes AKP, what do you say is like Turkish Cypriots fleeing to Greece when Greek Cypriots takes over all Cyprus.

Alawites doesn't likes Assad, Sunnis doesn't likes Assad, then how is that f.cker still fighting ? they don't have to love Assad, but they have to cling with him, its like Turkish Alevis voting to a left party because a conservative Sunni party is the worst thing that would happen to them.

If Syria divides to 3, I doubt Sunni state would allow other 2 to exist, especially Alawite state, of course if international powers protect the Alawite state things would be different, but still they would hate each other to death and peace would never come.
Its not about the AKP(i dont like AKP either),its about national interests.
The Alewite state would be protected by Turkey,so that the sunni's couldnt try something stupid.
We have both different opinions,lets just wait till after Assad and see.

I dont think that syrian alawites(nusayris) want to join turkey . Already two hatay(samandağ) nusayris died at gezi protests. Nusayri arabs dont like akp and they share many things with assad . Actually assad family origin belongs to Samandağ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom