What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know about the contradictions of government, I hate the AKP anyway, but they can and they will use the excuse of terrorist presence.

Turkey is not gonna bomb cities, is Turkey bombing KRG when it does operations in North Iraq ?

Yes there is a support to PKK and Ocalan at there, which again justifies the concerns, try to seperate PKK and PYD as much as you want, its no different then saying Northern Cyprus has nothing with Turkey.

Kurdish minority in Turkey cannot force such thing, they keep mumbling at every cross-border/pkk operation what did they forced until now ? as long as there is a border with Syria(don't know which one it will be in future) Turkey can close the broder with PYD with the excuse of PKK, things are not same with North Iraq.

Turkey often bombs villages in the KRG when it does operations. Many civilians have died due to this.

There are a lot of PKK and Öcalan supporters in KRG and Iran too. I do not see Turkey bombing those?

Again, if you have any sources, you can state them and try to argue that PKK and PYD is the same. They have no organic link and as long as they do not have any organic link, you can not call them the same. Even if they share the same ideology.

But you have to remember, Kurds do not form a minority at the border area. They form the majority. They have been staging protests almost on a daily basis for the opening of the border. We both know that the aid will go to the civilian people. As long as it is Turkish military controlling the Turkish side border gates, Kurds can not send anything else than humanitarian aid. HRW even cites that the Turkish embargo against Kurds in Rojava is inappropiate. And while it is true Turkey does not allow humanitarian aid to enter Rojava, the Kurdish people has been able to pressure the opening a couple of time.

MIDEAST - Humanitarian assistance convoy prevented from passing aid to northern Syria

NUSAYB

Kuzey

Foto Galeri BDP'den PYD'ye 31 kamyon yard?m 1 - Gazete5 - Gerçe?in Habercisi

I know about the contradictions of government, I hate the AKP anyway, but they can and they will use the excuse of terrorist presence.

Turkey is not gonna bomb cities, is Turkey bombing KRG when it does operations in North Iraq ?

Yes there is a support to PKK and Ocalan at there, which again justifies the concerns, try to seperate PKK and PYD as much as you want, its no different then saying Northern Cyprus has nothing with Turkey.

Kurdish minority in Turkey cannot force such thing, they keep mumbling at every cross-border/pkk operation what did they forced until now ? as long as there is a border with Syria(don't know which one it will be in future) Turkey can close the broder with PYD with the excuse of PKK, things are not same with North Iraq.

We dont have to explain anything to little apo,not worth the effort.
If we take m serious,it would be seen as a victory by his kind.

Why I cant see answers ?

Turkey often bombs villages in the KRG when it does operations. Many civilians have died due to this.
@Neptune ... What else should be said to get a ban?

People here share thoughts, but this one shares propaganda of terrorism, no democratic country would allow terrorism and its propaganda. Therefore, please ip ban, in this way no more can she come here under different name or such.

Thanks.

Değerli arkadaşlar, böylesi kişileri ciddiye alıp cevap vermek, adam yerine koymak olur; teröristler ve yandaşları bunu hak ediyor mu bunu bir sorun kendinize, bunun gibilere cevap vermeden önce.

Trans: no need to respond such people WHO support terrorism and make propaganda of it.

Saygılar.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune ... What else should be said to get a ban?

People here share thoughts, but this one shares propaganda of terrorism, no democratic country would allow terrorism and its propaganda. Therefore, please ip ban, in this way no more can she come here under different name or such.

Thanks.

Değerli arkadaşlar, böylesi kişileri ciddiye alıp cevap vermek, adam yerine koymak olur; teröristler ve yandaşları bunu hak ediyor mu bunu bir sorun kendinize, bunun gibilere cevap vermeden önce.

Trans: no need to respond such people WHO support terrorism and make propaganda of it.

Saygılar.

Why do you want to close your eyes to the fact that civilians get killed in TSK's bombing of Qandil? Do you think it is going to solve anything?

So now I am not allowed to answer the person above who said that Turkey does not bomb towns in border operations? But they bomb villages, what is the difference? In both cases civilians get affected. Did you already forget Roboski?

Why would Turkey bomb villages in North Iraq ? for what reason and gain ? when I said there would be operations in PYD region I meant to PKK centers, just like North Iraq, not bombing the sh.t out of entire region, although PYD camps might be considered as PKK as well.

Again I'm saying the same, Northern Cyprus and Turkey has nothing with each other tehnically, is it true in reality ? no, same with PKK and PYD, doesn't matter if they have organic link or not, they're in reality part of the same thing, pic at PYD's wiki page explains a lot.

Huminitarian aid is a different thing, Kurds cannot force government to change a political move.

Roboski was not intentional.

Why would Turkey bomb villages in North Iraq ? for what reason and gain ? when I said there would be operations in PYD region I meant to PKK centers, just like North Iraq, not bombing the sh.t out of entire region, although PYD camps might be considered as PKK as well.

Again I'm saying the same, Northern Cyprus and Turkey has nothing with each other tehnically, is it true in reality ? no, same with PKK and PYD, doesn't matter if they have organic link or not, they're in reality part of the same thing, pic at PYD's wiki page explains a lot.

Huminitarian aid is a different thing, Kurds cannot force government to change a political move.

There is nothing to gain by bombing villages... Most PKK scum is hided in the caves. We know this for a fact. Bombing won't have an effect on those caves. If Turkey is going to do something effective in the future, its army will have to invade and clean out those caves by hand and smoke them out.

it is not about what you say, it is about what propaganda she wants to make of; by answering you give her a chance to make more propaganda. she is just playing with the words to cover the ugly truth in order to fool WHO has no idea about the pkk terrorism; at this point it will take a few posts to make it clear what is really going on; but as i said if you answer her, you will give her a chance to answer you in each time; and that will continue in this way.

Pkk or KYB or PYD are more free than ever during the akp government; if you pay attention to the fact that all of those groups have gained more ground than ever durin the akp government, which means when akp is göne, they start to fall, so let them enjoy this period.

@Neptune ... With a fake account and more propaganda of terrorism and now she defames Turkey and Turkish army by saying Turkey and The Turkish army kill civilians by bombing villiages. since when Pakistan see pkk as a legal group and Turkey as civilian killer country? if Pakistan does not see as such, then why there is no ip ban yet?
@Targon .. ps: it is Uludere. Uludere area is restricted zone, but smugglers did not comply with the rules. the consequences were accordingly accepted in advance by those smugglers.

PYD camps? What is that? PYD is not a fighting force. YPG is, but YPG is under the control of KSC and not PYD. They are urban fighters so they do not have camps as such.

Well that is what I ask myself? Why does Turkey bomb Kurdish villages in Qandil? I guess it is to cut the support that PKK gets from these villages. HRW has written about it a couple of times. I can provide you with credible sources if you want.

If PYD and PKK was the same, Turkey would not have hesitated with their attacks and they would of gotten the support of most actors in the region, USA included. And PYD would not have been invited to Geneva II Conference.

I already gave you links of Kurds pushing government to open the border. It is not often but it happens. Besides, my personal opinion, is that AKP gains nothing from not letting humanitarian aid enter North Syria.

If Roboski was not intentional then why not give the name of the military commander who gave the order? Why not publish a neutral repport on the matter? Intentional or not, it was still the Turkish army bombing Kurdish villagers in their so called ''attempt'' to bomb PKK members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom