What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm...

I wonder if Syria is the place where they are going to test the new Altay, Bora, Firtina, Pars, Sarsilmaz so on... It would do wonders for sales...:undecided:

Mmm...

I wonder if Syria is the place where they are going to test the new Altay, Bora, Firtina, Pars, Sarsilmaz so on... It would do wonders for sales...:undecided:

Altay won't be finished on time. The others could be tested. I'm wondering how quick we can produce extra T-129 if needed. We only have handful of them.

It is very sad to see messages that says that a Kurdish state would in the interest of turkey. Yesterday's terrorist today's ally...

I suggest madmusti should listen to what BDP is saying. If you listen carefully, you will acknowledge that overall the only the they want is Kurdish autonomous state in turkey with other Kurdish independent states around it.

I wonder why....

It is very sad to see messages that says that a Kurdish state would in the interest of turkey. Yesterday's terrorist today's ally...

I suggest madmusti should listen to what BDP is saying. If you listen carefully, you will acknowledge that overall the only the they want is Kurdish autonomous state in turkey with other Kurdish independent states around it.

I wonder why....
You wonder why they want autonomy or do you want answers?
If Erdogan didnt prommise them autonomy,he would never have had their votes.
We can jump high and low,they will get their autonomy and after that you know what will happen.
I wonder another why....

They promised stuff like autonomy and education in Kurdish, they have no clear intention of doing these but they're screaming around they will not allow anybody to harm the process , I can clearly see whats gonna happen, process will not be completed PKK will become active again and AKP will blame someone else(preferably opposition) with damaging the process.

Its so sad to see people many people keep saying " but but the blood flowing is gonna stop, you're feeding from blood :(" without knowing a sh.t about whats going on.

Giving education in Kurdish is basically, pushing aside Turkish in schools in the east and implementing Kurdish language as main language. The spaniards did this with the Catalonians and now no single Catalonian kid wants to learn Spanish. A Spanish sociologist said that giving education in Catolian was a disaster. Now Catalonians and Spanish are more divided than ever.

The same way, in Ottoman empire the Turks allowed Christian misionaries to educate Christain minorties in the Ottoman empire. They didn't only educate them, but also implanted seeds of revolt and teached the youngsters from young age that they weren't part of Ottoman identity. In the following decades, Ottomans lost all Christian lands, and we almost lost East-Anatolia to Armenians but because they were only 20-30% of the population we were able to beat the uprising.

If this AKP doesn't see fault in Ottoman policy and wants to continues this Ottoman outdated policies, Turkey is going into a dark age. Problems can't be solved with shortterm solutions. Problems will only be solved with long-term solutions. The only way to defeat somebody who puts a gun against your head is to make him regret doing that. If you don't do that, they want more and more. Hopefully I'm wrong and AKP knows what he is doing and there is a plan.

total invasion of Syria could be accomplished by Turkish Third Army in cooperation with NATO's naval support with cruise missiles over 2 years ago when Asad downed our RF4E.

As for today our participation in a land invasion should be limited with a brigade-level incursion and we should focus on destroying PYD presence in the northern regions. Or any other kurdish armed groups that might become a threat in future.

syria_graphic.JPG

You wonder why they want autonomy or do you want answers?

I do know the answer. I used the phrase "I wonder why" to make our friend madmusti think.

Clearly some akp supporters think a Kurdish state in Syria will be for the good of turkey...

I do know the answer. I used the phrase "I wonder why" to make our friend madmusti think.

Clearly some akp supporters think a Kurdish state in Syria will be for the good of turkey...
It would be good when we had another government,

If you know where the enemy is,you can attack and destroy.
But this government would never take any action,so in this situation its destructive.

Now that John Kerry made this speech, and British Parliament voted 'No to War'..

Watch out for a 'fake' Syrian attack on any Turkish property.... I would say before the weekend...

And then they will use NATO... Already willing: USA, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, France and then Britain will have no choice but to join in..

NATO will have limited role and Turkey will pounce on this oppertunity to settle scores with Syria.
On the other hand Syria will be allowed weapons from Russia,or f not , by Israel or other western countries.
That way the war between Syria and Turkey will linger on.
Both Turkey and Syria will suffer irreversible damage.
Then the only country around israel which is stable and prosperous will be Israel herself.
Win win situation for israel.

Go Turkey go.... Peace is not possible without killing and demolish those bastard's.

If we have to demolish something we should demolish both side and just leave people alone,those Islamist terrorists are no better then Assad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom