What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
100,000 are already killed in Syria, who will help them to stop Assad's murdering many innocent people and bring instability fuel to Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq neighbors.

Chemical attack recently was done by FSA rebels no doubt to fool us. The attention will turn on Iran after Assad regime, we are not looking forward to accept many Iranian refugees to our country.

Destablization of Turkey is coming!!!

Believe me, Iran will be destabilization, you are lucky living in US. As much I dislike Iran and its terrorists groups spreading to the Middle East.

lets wait and see. If turkey joins a coalition(assuming NATO won't get involved) to fight Syria directly, it will have consequences. However i don't see any problem if turkey supports a coalition with logistics or by opening it's air space.

100,000 are already killed in Syria, who will help them to stop Assad's murdering many innocent people and bring instability fuel to Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq neighbors.

Chemical attack recently was done by FSA rebels no doubt to fool us. The attention will turn on Iran after Assad regime, we are not looking forward to accept many Iranian refugees to our country.

We allready have many of them in Turkey, they escape from their regime through Turkey and **** on our leg here in PDF.

Plus There are LOTS of Syrians in Turkey right now;Assad should go ASAP before the refuges get any citizenship.

Any one remember the Kurdish refugees in turkey from the gulf war(if I remember correctly)

Saddam göne, Esad about to, so the next is Iran; finally the region will get some relief.

Turkey has already done a tremendous job by giving refuge to thousands of Syrians,and their role in the demise of Butcher Asad
will be remembered with great respect...

dont fool yourself..
Any counry who has Armed rebels running riots in their cities will fight them with full force and butcher them....
Asad is right in doing so.

Dear members,
At this forum, you don't have to
have positive feelings towards
any member. But we should have
show respect to everyone here.
There may provocative/troll
members but feeding them,
replying them would and will not
solve the problem. I wish the
discussion here will keep going
well as it was goin before.

finally thread is now opened, let me response...

We allready have many of them in Turkey, they escape from their regime through Turkey and **** on our leg here in PDF.

Amazing, even Iranigirl2 live in US and escaped from Iran nightmare .

Iran is not friendly to Pakistan, if this situation case like Turkey-Syria. Pakistan will support logistics and coalitions to attack Iran regime and prevent million refugees, we will welcome our Turkish Army deployment if necessary.

615570.gif

Bombing Syria would make US pilots ?Al-Qaeda's air force? ? Kucinich ? RT USA

So what, we're about to become Al-Qaeda's air force now?” said Kucinich. “This is a very, very serious matter that has broad implications internationally. And to try to minimize it by saying we're just going to have a 'targeted strike' — that's an act of war. It's not something to be trifled with.”

Kucinich, who stood down in January after losing the Democratic nomination for his seat in the House of Representatives, said he doubted the allegations that President Assad had used chemical weapons against his own people.

“This is being used as a pretext,” he said. “The verdict is in before the facts have been gathered. What does that tell you?” said Kucinich, adding that the Obama administration was “rushing” toward a possible “World War 3.”

By the same definition as presented by the US senator.
Won't Turkey become an Al-Qaida Army if they attack Syria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom