What's new

Turkey ready to support military intervention !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Turkey is doing a great job with the mujahedines so far, by letting them into Syria n taking care of the refugees, plus the mujahedines are at war with the secular group of PKK, there is no point in talking about the mujahedines being a threat on Turkey's national security bc when they establih the Caliphate then they will not march north but south to Al Quds .
Remember that the prophet SAW said that the Romans would land in the plain of " Dabiq and Al A'maq" to fight the army of muslims at the final battle of malhama or what the christies call "Armageddon".
this is the plain , it's few KMs south of Incirlik Air Base
12.jpg

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A90020.jpg

I think the Romans r no other than Nato alliance and that if they have to land in Dabiq then they must have Turkey's approoval.
the strike is different than the final battle , but things r progressing fastly . I hope Mr Erdogan knows this hadit n doesn't get involved in the ground .

I think Turkey is doing a great job with the mujahedines so far, by letting them into Syria n taking care of the refugees, plus the mujahedines are at war with the secular group of PKK, there is no point in talking about the mujahedines being a threat on Turkey's national security bc when they establih the Caliphate then they will not march north but south to Al Quds .
Remember that the prophet SAW said that the Romans would land in the plain of " Dabiq and Al A'maq" to fight the army of muslims at the final battle of malhama or what the christies call "Armageddon".
this is the plain , it's few KMs south of Incirlik Air Base
12.jpg

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A90020.jpg

I think the Romans r no other than Nato alliance and that if they have to land in Dabiq then they must have Turkey's approoval.
the strike is different than the final battle , but things r progressing fastly . I hope Mr Erdogan knows this hadit n doesn't get involved in the ground .

Word of wisdom from your best friend and only really ally in the world.
It is always good to have friends similar to your nature.

Love,
Farag

It doesn't looks like Turkey is going to attack Syria. But even if we do, that would be for the interests of Turkey, not for the interests of another country or group.
i see...
I think its the ongoing Turkey Vs Syria Enmity evolving into a NATO supported war,or in other words Turkey availing the chance to settle old and ongoing scores.

This type of assessment you shared, is very shallow.

It was based on the American chap's assessment and i copied the article above..

Apparently Turkey is hell bent on Attacking or Facilitating an attack on Syria.

Turkey may open İncirlik base upon NATO decision

Hatay,PKK, and Dispute on Dam construction with Syria,all scores seem to be getting settled by availing this emerging chance.

Before the Operation Active Fence, Incirlik was a HVKK lead US base. But when the PAC-3s arrived to Incirlik AB. The force command in Ankara declared the base as "Joint Operating Base". Which means, It's already open for 28 nations.

It doesn't looks like Turkey is going to attack Syria. But even if we do, that would be for the interests of Turkey, not for the interests of another country or group.

This type of assessment you shared, is very shallow.

How would an attack on Syria be in Turkish interest? Sorry I love you Turks but if you get involved your troops will serve as cannon fodder for NATO interests.

How would an attack on Syria be in Turkish interest? Sorry I love you Turks but if you get involved your troops will serve as cannon fodder for NATO interests.

Oil & History.

Turkey can get a Big Border or Create a Small Kurdish State with Turkish interests.

OR the bad Version ,a Kurdish State between that takes some Land from Iran,Iraq,Turkey and Syria.

Turkey won´t will let this Option so going for the other ones.

Oil & History.

Turkey can get a Big Border or Create a Small Kurdish State with Turkish interests.

OR the bad Version ,a Kurdish State between that takes some Land from Iran,Iraq,Turkey and Syria.

Turkey won´t will let this Option so going for the other ones.

Any Kurdish state would look at Kurdish areas in Turkey as lands to expand into imo.

@KingMamba93 here we go brother,

logically, NATO interests are supposed to be next in line with Turkey's interests...which I think currently goes right. To answer your q. I'd agree with you if we didn't involve in this before. But we not. So, currently there's a very large militant kurdish activity over Northern Syria. As it will cause very big problems at the future. As it will enlarge the counter-terrorism front at south-eastern Turkey. By saying that militant activity. It's not only "very large". They had already raised their flags for a few days, which's the flag that PKK uses. It's open to discussion that should NATO intervene to whole Syria. But now, at least, Turkey MUST intervene at the north of Syria. my2cents :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@KingMamba93 here we go brother,

logically, NATO interests are supposed to be next in line with Turkey's interests...which I think currently goes right. To answer your q. I'd agree with you if we didn't involve in this before. But we not. So, currently there's a very large militant kurdish activity over Northern Syria. As it will cause very big problems at the future. As it will enlarge the counter-terrorism front at south-eastern Turkey. By saying that militant activity. It's not only "very large". They had already raised their flags for a few days, which's the flag that PKK uses. It's open to discussion that should NATO intervene to whole Syria. But now, at least, Turkey MUST intervene at the north of Syria. my2cents :)

Northern Syria is controlled by the Kurds who have for the most part not jumped on one side or the other in the conflict, an attack on them would lead to them allying themselves with Assad government ergo NATO won't be making any attacks on parts in Northern Syria ergo neither will Turkey be given a green light to do so my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Northern Syria is controlled by the Kurds who have for the most part not jumped on one side or the other in the conflict, an attack on them would lead to them allying themselves with Assad government ergo NATO won't be making any attacks on parts in Northern Syria ergo neither will Turkey be given a green light to do so my friend.

FSA already attacking Kurdish PKK in Syria because of this opportunistic behavior. I read reports that Kurds are migrating to Iraq. Kurdish entity won't be tolerated by either FSA or other Arabs or Turkey.

Any Kurdish state would look at Kurdish areas in Turkey as lands to expand into imo.

Such a state won't be allowed to exist anywhere near Turkey. Barzani regional government is also allowed to exist it is not hostile. If Barzani makes mistake of being hostile towards Turkey, he will be steamrolled.

FSA already attacking Kurdish PKK in Syria because of this opportunistic behavior. I read reports that Kurds are migrating to Iraq. Kurdish entity won't be tolerated by either FSA or other Arabs or Turkey.

FSA has not made any headway against the Kurds and the Kurds control most of Northern Syria still. FSA and SAA are bogged down in the Western parts of Syria and the capital region where most of the fighting is taking place. Any Western intervention will be on that part of Syria.

unfortunately That's right. For national interests we gotta act only at northern syria. But as you said, superpowers wouldn't allow us to do so.

(btw brotha, check the naswar corner now :whistle:)

unfortunately That's right. For national interests we gotta act only at northern syria. But as you said, superpowers wouldn't allow us to do so.

(btw brotha, check the naswar corner now :whistle:)

Yeah they won't.

Why should I check naswar corner?

Some of my fellow Turk brothers are in big sleep and as i said that in another thread, we Turks forget very easily..Did the same mistake in first Iraqi invasion(Ozal the PM of Turkey back then said "we will give 1 and in return we will take 3"...but the reality was the opposite)someone said, they can create a small Kurdish state with Turkish interests (lol`ed at this one particularly) and sometimes we fail to read between the lines too..First of all this operation will be a very limited one(if it ever happens)..Aim wont be to overthrow Assad..So after they bomb Syria, they will leave but we are here to stay...what will happen then? Think about it for one second...
Imho, Turkey should avoid participating in this operation actively..Passive support is okay like logistics, free passage etc, but active support will have consequence which means the death of Turkish civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom