What's new

Turkey Prime Minister criticized China and Russia standing on Syria!

Of course they have a lot to say. We protect them, and they wanna stay with India. However when we find terrorists, they will be treated like rodents and snuffed out. Those same terrorists that bomb Kashmiris, that blow themselves up in markets etc.

uh huh, yeah we're used to those same overly used indian spin-master lines --which ignore ground realities and of course ignore the accounts of many Kashmiris themselves. but anywaz. :coffee:

uh huh, yeah we're used to those same overly used indian spin-master lines --which ignore ground realities and of course ignore the accounts of many Kashmiris themselves. but anywaz. :coffee:

In a region infested with terrorism especially from across the border its impossible to maintain high standards of human rights mate. You have to be brutal if the rest of the country needs to be safe. Its a necessary evil. Secondly its not like the IA kills some random Kashmiris.

In a region infested with terrorism especially from across the border its impossible to maintain high standards of human rights mate. You have to be brutal if the rest of the country needs to be safe. Its a necessary evil. Secondly its not like the IA kills some random Kashmiris.

Really? :what:

there's a plethora of links i could post for everyone's entertainment but i've already posted them in the Kashmir section

my whole point is -- you bhartis are in no position to be talking about "genocide" especially vis-a-vis Turkiye or any other country

best to just keep mum and quiet.

Really? :what:

there's a plethora of links i could post for everyone's entertainment but i've already posted them in the Kashmir section

my whole point is -- you bhartis are in no position to be talking about "genocide" especially vis-a-vis Turkiye or any other country

best to just keep mum and quiet.

We dont commit genocide. Human Rights atrocities happen in those regions because of terrorism is my point. But they are not as widespread as some Pakistani propaganda says. A lot of them enjoy the protection of India and are happy being a part of India, so your accusation that we are "equal" to people who committed "genocide" which is a systematic annihilation of a population is baseless.

Whenever indians get involved in thread they just ruin and pollute everything, nobody likes them here and nobody wants them here. However, they are good tools for generating revenue and traffic.

Whenever indians get involved in thread they just ruin and pollute everything, nobody likes them here and nobody wants them here. However, they are good tools for generating revenue and traffic.

Nice try. Now get your nose out of our *****.

Back
Top Bottom