What's new

Turkey Prime Minister criticized China and Russia standing on Syria!

Yes, by first fighting a decade long illegal war, killing thousands and destroying all infrastructure. And then, installing a puppet govt,and making THEM pay for all the destruction the US caused. A weird way of nation building indeed. Not war profiteering at all!!

you misunderstand my statement mon ami, my point was that the chinois are no better than the americanne as they are warprofiteering from the syrian conflict, as far as nationbuilding go i think the americanne have it wrong, i can tell you that we canadienne did alot of nationbuilding for afghanistan and the locals appreciated it, raised alot money for education and it has made progress in terms of making schools and making education accessable and btw our government has already withdrawn from afghanistan two years ago, as we think the mission to take out alquieda is already accomplish and the americanne are wasting their time there.

Turkish Prime Minister should also raise the Liberation of the East Turkmenistan issue with china. :angel:

China should raise the issue of free Kurdistan and Cyprus with Turkey. See how stupid that sounds? think before you post.

:lol: Stop derailing the thread - last words at your jokes , your showing me some route or something , is that china cotton trade route :lol: even that kur khan or whatever isnt on google , never heard of it , must be chinese bed time stories , brainwashing children on how we ruled you and great wall of china :lol:.

Stop your nonsense bullsh!t .your central asian turk brothers are in utter poverty.you are not that poor just because turkey is close to europe.Turks were just some insignificant barbarian in history that been kicked from east asia and ruled by russians and mongols for one thousand years.even today ,some of your brothers are still ruled by us and russians.the great wall is builded for xiongnu,Mongols and jurchens,not you,jerk.

guys lets keep it civil and stick to the topic at hand. stop talking about history that has no relevancy to the civil war that is currently happening in Syria

Stop your nonsense ****your central asian turk brothers are in utter poverty.you are not that poor just because turkey is close to europe.Turks were just some insignificant barbarian in history that been kicked from east asia and ruled by russians and mongols for one thousand years.even today some of your brothers are still ruled by us and russians.

Ruled?? You in fantasy kid, how can they be ruled if they live in your country, there free to move to the 7 Turkish nations, boy we are still in Asia, Europe everywhere, Turkish Council and TURKSOY. Utter poverty???? Your actually delusional, their per capita income is probably more than yours, there all growing rapidly and there conditions are far far better than yours, Average Chinese works like 12 hours per day in a Apple factory, while they work in better conditions and free housing by government and free oil. So.......

guys lets stick to the topic at hand and stop talking about history that has not relevancy to the civil war that is currently happening in Syria

I guess That Turk guy Has a habit to talk their 'glorious' history in every thread.

yeah, indians are the ones to talk about human rights..... :lol:

you indians are in no position to talk about human rights or genocides.....keep quiet and stay low, when that subject is broached...

Kashmiris have a lot to say about your wonderful human rights

Indians are a wierd bunch. At least the Pakistanis and Chinese are generally consistant in their viewpoints. The Indians are Chinese lovers, Arab lovers, America lovers, Israel lovers, Russian lovers, and anti all these things at the same time.

Some like Czar786 sounds like the indian version of Zarvan.

Anyway back to topic..

Ruled?? You in fantasy kid, how can they be ruled if they live in your country, there free to move to the 7 Turkish nations, boy we are still in Asia, Europe everywhere, Turkish Council and TURKSOY. Utter poverty???? Your actually delusional, their per capita income is probably more than yours, there all growing rapidly and there conditions are far far better than yours, Average Chinese works like 12 hours per day in a Apple factory, while they work in better conditions and free housing by government and free oil. So.......

Lol,obviously you have no idea how poor your central Asian brothers except khazakstan is.Uyghurs got ruled by us,accept the fact.

Lol,obviously you have no idea how poor your central Asian brothers except khazakstan is.Uyghurs got ruled by us,accept the fact.

Are Mongols considered Turkic or East Asian like the Japanese, Chinese, etc?

Stop derailing it, First I suggest learning what ruling is lol you got paranoid after what Japanese and mongols did.

Glorious Turks don't get ruled!

and a big wakeup call to the leaderships in the world, especially ethnically rich developing countries......when you are on the "wrong side" of world powers and they have vested interests, you better hope that you have the support of your people

in this day and age however, we can see that dictatorships and killing your own people sows the seeds for discontent and mass resistance.

In Syria's case, the country is so divided on political lines; outsiders try to make it a sectarian war and to a degree they succeeded

you indians are in no position to talk about human rights or genocides.....keep quiet and stay low, when that subject is broached...

Coming from a Pakistani thats cute, considering half of your country separated from you because of your human rights violations.....

Stop derailing it, First I suggest learning what ruling is lol you got paranoid after what Japanese and mongols did.

Glorious Turks don't get ruled!

you got ruled by russian and mongols for hundres of years.It's a FACT.

and a big wakeup call to the leaderships in the world, especially ethnically rich developing countries......when you are on the "wrong side" of world powers and they have vested interests, you better hope that you have the support of your people

in this day and age however, we can see that dictatorships and killing your own people sows the seeds for discontent and mass resistance.

In Syria's case, the country is so divided on political lines; outsiders try to make it a sectarian war and to a degree they succeeded

Kashmiri human beings are getting their rights. We dont promise human rights to terrorists.
Those who did genocide have not right to claim human rights.

you got ruled by russian and mongols for hundres of years.It's a FACT.

LOOOOOOOL we was in Anatolia when mongols came you seem to have no idea of history, your getting paranoid over the embarrassment and pictures I showed you, you showed me rubbish and couldn't answer, you know Seljuks??

Back
Top Bottom