What's new

Turkey Prime Minister criticized China and Russia standing on Syria!

Ḥashshāshīn;3505686 said:

bangladesh_map_2012worldfactbook_300_1.jpg

Ring a bell?

Ḥashshāshīn;3505686 said:
That happens if you cannot keep the idiots in your religion in check. Indira gandhi was shot by some idiot terrorists. Camel takes everything till last straw. You cannot say it was a straw and forget all the **** done before.
There are wiki articles about tiyanmen and baloochis and shia killings in pakistan

LOOOOOOOL we was in Anatolia when mongols came you seem to have no idea of history, your getting paranoid over the embarrassment and pictures I showed you, you showed me rubbish and couldn't answer, you know Seljuks??
Oh,so this time it's turkey,not turks?unfortunately,it's still ruled by ilkanate for a quite long ti me .

This is so childish, i cant believe what I am seeing, everybody is just fingerpointing rather than focusing the issue at hand, which is much more serious then some historic **** measuring contest. Come on guys grow up, merci.

Ohso this time it's turkeynot turksunfortunatelyit's still ruled by ilkanate for a quite long time.

No Turks, remember Gokturks, Timur etc.. at similar times and other Turks in different areas, I aint commenting anymore because your derailing thread

Indians are a wierd bunch. At least the Pakistanis and Chinese are generally consistant in their viewpoints. The Indians are Chinese lovers, Arab lovers, America lovers, Israel lovers, Russian lovers, and anti all these things at the same time.

ever heard of non-aligned movement...hate none....use all....

Some like Czar786 sounds like the indian version of Zarvan.

most probably a false flag..or one who missed the train during partition and is a pakistani by heart,,we have plenty of them in india......

Indians are a wierd bunch. At least the Pakistanis and Chinese are generally consistant in their viewpoints. The Indians are Chinese lovers, Arab lovers, America lovers, Israel lovers, Russian lovers, and anti all these things at the same time.

Anyway back to topic..

It is due to the religious , ethnic and political diversity in India . Hence view points also differ . But you will easily get the sense of what majority wants in India if you follow the patterns of opinion closely enough .

Czar 786 is a false flagger .

yeah, indians are the ones to talk about human rights.....

you indians are in no position to talk about human rights or genocides.....keep quiet and stay low, when that subject is broached...

Kashmiris have a lot to say about your wonderful human rights

Of course they have a lot to say. We protect them, and they wanna stay with India. However when we find terrorists, they will be treated like rodents and snuffed out. Those same terrorists that bomb Kashmiris, that blow themselves up in markets etc.,

Anyway back to topic..

Its a country of 1.2 billion people with that many view points. There are muslims that are actually pro-Pakistan and anti-India. I am actually PRO all these countries you quoted, but I am anti-terrorism. What I mean is I dont have to hate Pakistan, or be anti-Pakistani/hate on a Pakistani just because I hate the terrorism that comes from there.

What is your issue with Turkey ? No country has clean hands .

Nothing I was just saying. I just meant this:

Why doesn't Erdogan speak up against Obama? Obama the mass murderer?

He does only because he is part of NATO. Its not for human rights is all I wanted to say.

Anyway back to topic..

Sounds like how a woman feels.

This conflict is brought to you by Turkey + Arab States. Syria is the victim here.
1) First Support Armed Insurgents in Other Country
2) Then Claim that country is unstable
3) Then impose a no fly zone to save that country
4) Regime Change
5) Profit..????

There was this Arabic Racist dude on this forum who was/is supporting Syrian Terrorist but when someone posted a thread about protests against Jordanian King he suddenly said it's a terrorist/foreign propaganda...lol hypocrisy.The only reason Arabs are supporting FSA is because they are sectarian p!gs.

This conflict is brought to you by Turkey + Arab States. Syria is the victim here.
1) First Support Armed Insurgents in Other Country
2) Then Claim that country is unstable
3) Then impose a no fly zone to save that country
4) Regime Change
5) Profit..????

Exactly. Thats what they do. Especially point 5.

Back
Top Bottom