What's new

Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan

what turks is going to sell to india??? again i am questioning their capability

hmmm , trainer aircrafts , there MPT-76 assault riffle , APcs , Artillery , Subs , other vessels , Attack helicopters etc you could have bought these things from them ..NO offense but there much more capable then you ...
Can you guys produce a attack helicopter like the Turks have made , Can you make your own subs ? , Can you make a assault riffle like MPT-76 (Insas is shit btw ), there are many more things that the Turkish make in there Defense Industry but i dont remember them :partay:,
Indian Defense Industry is Decent but cant be compared to Turk dude's ...

Last edited:
trainer aircrafts
we use bae hawk....so no place for them
MPT-76 assault riffle
ADRE is making MCIWS......undergoing trial
TATA and drdo is making or will go to private player
Artillery
k9 from south korea ...which turks are using themselves
Subs , other vessels
Seriously.........navel sector is the most indigenous sector of tri-services
Attack helicopters
Light Combat Helicopter ....

hmmm , trainer aircrafts , there MPT-76 assault riffle , APcs , Artillery , Subs , other vessels , Attack helicopters etc you could have bought these things from them ..

they can have all these items from US, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Israeli, German, French or British defense industries.. India is best bet of Uncle Sam against China.. they will arm them to teeth with pleasure and discount :D

they can have all these items from US, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Israeli, German, French or British defense industry.. India is best bet of Uncle Sam against China.. they will arm them to teeth with pleasure and discount :D
My point is he was saying that what can Turkey offer us if there market was opened for Indians , so i told all the products they had ....He was saying he doubted the Turks capability thats why gave all that ... i know India has a lot of markets ...

they can have all these items from US, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Israeli, German, French or British defense industry.. India is best bet of Uncle Sam against China.. they will arm them to teeth with pleasure and discount :D
but most of them are not being procured from said above...see post below

Source: Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan | Page 7

My point is he was saying that what can Turkey offer us if there market was opened for Indians , so i told all the products they had ....He was saying he doubted the Turks capability thats why gave all that ... i know India has a lot of markets ...
that was typo ....i indented to say i am not questioning their capability..... i missed 'not' word

dude i was just telling the products they had to offer India , and all that you have mentioned above is not better then turkish stuff except for the Bae trainer , and Turkey has its own Panther 155mm Artillery .

but most of them are not being procured from said above...see post below

Source: Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan | Page 7

lol.. bar indian indigenous systems except naval... i agree most of them can replace Turkey :D

Turkey have capability... no doubt about that..

dude i was just telling the products they had to offer India , and all that you have mentioned above is not better then turkish stuff except for the Bae trainer , and Turkey has its own Panther 155mm Artillery .
That was typo ....i indented to say i am not questioning their capability..... i missed 'not' word

What my point is turkey cannot offer any strategic value weapons.......what turkey makes can be sourced from local players

lol.. bar indian indigenous systems except naval... i agree most of them can replace Turkey :D
ok didn't got you.......are you saying replacing turks system or turks can offer them

hmmm , trainer aircrafts , there MPT-76 assault riffle , APcs , Artillery , Subs , other vessels , Attack helicopters etc you could have bought these things from them ..NO offense but there much more capable then you ...
"Can you guys produce a attack helicopter like the Turks have made , Can you make your own subs ? , Can you make a assault riffle like MPT-76 (Insas is shit btw ), there are many more things that the Turkish make in there Defense Industry but i dont remember them :partay:,
not sure how to react on your 2nd peregraphh

ok didn't got you.......are you saying replacing turks system or turks can offer them

yes.. what i meant to say is US and Russia along with Europeans can replace Turkish items with ease in any competition for defense sales :)

no they are not ......see below
trainer aircrafts
MPT-76 assault riffle
Artillery
Subs , other vessels
Attack helicopters
Can you guys produce a attack helicopter like the Turks have made ,
2594023.jpg

Can you make your own subs ?
When did turks starts making their subs :lol:
About india>>>>>
INS Kalvari
IMG_6023.JPG

INS Arihant
INS_Arihant_actual.jpg

Can you make a assault riffle like MPT-76 (Insas is shit btw ),
MCIWS
AD8JBaa.jpg
DRDO_MC_Rifle.jpg

there are many more things that the Turkish make in there Defense Industry but i dont remember them :partay:,
NOw you tell me you opinion ........

Okay then, less money for Turkey, more money to Israel :smitten:
Yep ...........so when we making Barak 8 er ......which i think will be 150 + at least
I have a theory.............earlier it was said that barak 8 ER will be 150 km double of previously thought 70 km of standard barak 8 --------and increase in 80 km provided by booster -------so now with increase in range of basic barak 8 to 100 km don't the booster will added 80 km which in turn make barak 8 a 180 km SAM :angel: ........now if they use new propellant in booster will it increase beyond 200 km --------just a thought:partay:

yes.. what i meant to say is US and Russia along with Europeans can replace Turkish items with ease in any competition for defense sales :)
Yes .....which why we are saying there is no need of these statment

Last edited:
Na karo react !!
that's why I moved on

no they are not ......see below

2594023.jpg

When did turks starts making their subs :lol:
About india
Ins Kalvari
IMG_6023.JPG

INS_Arihant_actual.jpg

AD8JBaa.jpg
DRDO_MC_Rifle.jpg

NOw you tell me

Yep ...........so when we making Barak 8 er ......which i think will be 150 + at least
I have a theory.............earlier it was said that barak 8 ER will be 150 km double of previously thought 70 km of standard barak 8 --------and increase in 80 km provided by booster -------so now with increase in range of basic barak 8 to 100 km don't the booster will added 80 km which in turn make barak 8 a 180 km SAM :angel: ........now if they use new propellant in booster will it increase beyond 200 km --------just a thought:partay:
no wonder their own "olummah" brothers jate them :lol:
and u forgot to write INS ARIHANT

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom