What's new

Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan

What frigates? Your Chinese F-22? :rofl: But you cannot even make a 100 ton ship on your onwn kid, stop embarrassing yourself. You are nothing without China. they throw you some technology every now and then and like beggars you get excited.

Pak built your "jamran class destroyers" back in the 80s-90s with missile boats like Larkana class,Jalalat Class etc..
Pak also builds heavy frieight tankers..:lol:

Keep blaming your problems and oil. You backwardness has nothing to do with your lack of oil.
Says an Iranian..:lol:
And yes, Iran really needs to import from Pakistan, a nation that cannot even make a short ranged surface to air missile or even midget submarine etc without the Chinese. Heck, do you even have submarines? :lol:
Yes, kiddo.. Embarassing isn't it..:lol:

Ammm... No, I think qaher is hard to beat on the "indigenous" factor

Kahir313_Kokpit1_zps7a187389.jpg

Dude.. The guy is a potty mouthed douchebag.. Don't take him seriously.

@T-123456. Kitty POWA !

India's defence industry has been plagued with failures and humiliation, i'm not being biased here; just honesty. Its the reason why they are the largest Defence IMPORTERS, meanwhile Turkey is set to be among the top ten EXPORTERS. Turkey is equivalent to South Korea, Germany or the UK in terms of defense industry; while India can be compared with Iran or Vietnam.
seriously .....failures and humiliation......so much butthurt

We are making our AWACS, Aesa radars, EWs sonars Air defence AAMs BMs........
From frigate destroyers ACC corvettes to nuke subs are all made in india with indian design

can you show me where is pak in this matter you are even getting your patrols boat from chinese .......
As far i know turks are good in electronic like in AESA EWs and land system still don't have Awacs or any airborne radar theirs air defence is of rebranded german SAM

You keep talking out of your behind. Turkey is ahead of Iran? Are you high?

Iran is a country that produces its own submarines, has anti ship ballistic missiles etc. What does turkey have? Assembled german subs? Italian helicopter? Korean K-2 tank?
These people cannot even make a diesel engine. Only in your fantasy are they more advanced than Iran and India.
Yes, they are much better than Iranian subs which are copied off of North Korean Yono-Class submarines, or Toofan Helicopter; a knockoff of the US Sea cobra, or your Zulfiqar MBT another peice of technology copied (knock off Patton) by your "Zionist arch enemies" the US.

First do research about your own "indigenous" technology before you decide to blabber shit about Turkey. While Iran is trying to copy WW2 Era technology left behind by the US; Turkey is already about to finish its 5th Generation programs.

Still more indgenous than your K-2 ripp off, German subs, Italian helicopter etc etc?
The fact you people keep posting pics of a mockup of a jet shows your desperation. Qaher was nothing but a mockup of an ongoing project.

But why not stick to torks? Where is your suppa industry?

Lets talk about your surface to air missile which are nothing but German systems.
German IRIS-T SLS

m02010061500019.jpg

IRIS-T_SLS_medium.jpg

IRIS-T.jpg

Turkish "indigenous" hisar:
p1634128.jpg

Is there any system you people make on your own?

Provide a single piece of evidence that HISAR is developed from IRIS-T, other than this looks like this, so it is copy duuuuuhhhhhhhhurrrr.

Fact is mate, HISAR is currently competing for Poland's medium range air defense, against guess who, IRIS-T. So much for Iranian Tech have you lot sold any defense equipment?

CMX0nK_U8AAD2Ak.jpg

Pak built your "jamran class destroyers" back in the 80s-90s with missile boats like Larkana class,Jalalat Class etc..
Pak also builds heavy frieight tankers..:lol:

Says an Iranian..:lol:

Yes, kiddo.. Embarassing isn't it..:lol:

Dude.. The guy is a potty mouthed douchebag.. Don't take him seriously.

@T-123456. Kitty POWA !

Oh I know exactly who he is, he used to kiss up to Turkish *** once upon a time. :-)

I am still waiting for you to show me this wonderful defence industry of torkey?
A country that cannot even make a submarine talking about the capability of others in this regards :lol:
Show me some turkish submarines.

Are you seriously suggesting the torks are importing? :o:
I thought these people had an advanced indigenous industry that was exporting to India? :rofl:

What are you blabbing about?
You people always resort to the most insane excuses to run away from addressing facts. I am merely saying torks, whom cannot even make a submarine, should not comment on such matter. And this is only one example. It is not trolling to say you people import such an extraordinary amount of hardware.

Bro, all of your Technology is based off of remains left behind by the US after the revolution - you have no rights to talk about Turkey like that.

Spot on ........some how thye made destroyer but today they are getting their patrol boats from chinese PNS Azmat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :rofl:
and what is wrong with purchasing Defense products? Last time i checked, India is the World's largest defense importer.

Possessing ICBMs equates to global strategic striking capability.

Insas rifles are used by Indian troops at Siachen where temperatures are close to -53 C

India has only supplied 7 Dhruvs to Ecuador, so how can a dozen crash?

PS: the word dozen quantifies as 12

You seriously need to check British defence industry.
LAMO,Ecuador :lol: Dhruv has been in service in more than 10 countries along several variants of it,more than 200 Numbers,with 10 - 20 crashes,4 of which in Ecuador.

Last edited:
Yes, Pakistan bulit Iranian frigates when you cannot make one yourself today and have to import Chinese system.:lol:

I think Iranian 600ton, 1220 ton submarines are also built by Pakistan, so will the 6500ton Loghman ships Iran is building.

I am still waiting to see your Pakistani built ships and submarines, where are they? In you **** lalala land?

Yes the fact you live in a country being overun by terrorism etc has nothing to do with you lack of oil. Says an Iranian? Yes, at least Iran is not at war with terrorists inside it own borders 24/7 :rofl:
We use brains, something that you lack. It would have been much more cost effective to have purchased one of the most advanced attack Submarines in the world rather than starting a 20 billion dollar program on trying to design, experiment, and produce one.

Also why are you chest thumping about your "Submarines" when it is based off North Korean Yono-Class Submarines, subs from a country that's people are starving. Shows me how advanced and ahead Iran is.

Even the qaher mockup is still more indigenous than anything your state can produce. The fact that you people try and make mockery out of Iran is frankly too hilarious. Were it not for China, there probably would not even be any Pakistan right now. Indian could have swollen you whole. Be thankful for those Chinese nukes and missiles you have.

Bro, they do not make anything by themselves. You might as well just buy straight from the real manufactures The torks just import the technology. India has good relation with Russian, EU and Isreal, US etc, buy whatever you need straight from them.
I think the Missile that nearly Sanked and Damaged Israeli Hanit was Iranian,am i right ?

Those "ninjas" are still more fearsome than your soldiers, whom look like starving african children :lol:
Your soldiers look much more starved compared to ours, trust me; i've seen em at the border. The officers are fat and hairy, the Soldiers are skinny and short. Dont even compare them to Pakistani soldiers.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom