What's new

Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan

Indian arms industry is already sophisticated enough to compete with Turkish armament production. Therefore neither India is likely to be seriously inconvenienced by this action nor would Turkey miss out on lucrative arms contracts.

In India /Pakistan scenario the countries that really matter are the US, Russia, China, UK, France, Sweden, Germany and a few other European countries.

In my personal view this is a harmless gesture which would please Pakistan without annoying India. Nothing to do with Ummah; some other Muslim countries such as Kuwait & Dubai openly favour Indians over Pakistanis.
Indian defence industry can in no way be compared to Turkish defence industry. Its like comparing the Defence industry of Sri-Lanka with China.

What an epic fail by these turks :lol:

A country that cannot even a make a midget submarine and has to assemble german subs, cannot make a short ranged ballistic missile without repainting Chinese B-611, cannot make a heli without assembling Italian A-129, heck, they can't even make an assault rifle without basing it on Ar-15, this country is talking about "exporting" to a nation which has ICBM's, its own submarines etc etc.

I am sure India is devastated by this. This is almost as funny if Saudi arabia claimed to limit sales to India :rofl:
All modern day technology is based off of something. The M-16 and the Ak-47 are based off the STG-44; even their missles are based off of Natzi blu-prints and experimental weapons - It is nearly impossible to make a weapon out of scratch. Turkey is far ahead of both Iran and India when it comes to defence technology; Sure India has made stuff - but it is Quality and sophistication that matters - it'd be like comparing wood with steel.

I hope your country will be able to make a even a 600ton submarine like below in the next 20 years:

1IqRpoX.png

data0001_ts_snapshot_07_01_5B2014_02_03_08_55_455D.jpg_thumb.jpeg

Heck, what about a midget submarine? Can you make that?

Alternatively, you can wait and see if you can repaint a south korean submarine and claim you made it. You did something similar with their K-2 tank.

I wish your country haven 10% of the Iranian capability. Heck, learn to first even develop a mission computer for your UAV's:

http://www.militaryaerospace.com/articles/2015/09/uav-embedded-computing.html

Is there anything you people don't import?

Bro, these jokers are an import state. I can hardly name anything they make without importing most its components. Most of their stuff, is basically imported technology. Their tank, helicopter, even their so called "aircraft carrier" is just a Spanish ship.
Are you mad or something?
Read my post again,carefully this time,maybe you''ll understand.
I said,''we are not as far as you'',so i admitted it.
My question would be, why all this chest thumping and questioning our capabilities?

Indian defence industry can in no way be compared to Turkish defence industry. Its like comparing the Defence industry of Sri-Lanka with China.

Really,its like Sri Lanka is making its own Nuclear Sub,Guided Missile Destroyes and China is buying from them.

Are you mad or something?
Read my post again,carefully this time,maybe you''ll understand.
I said,''we are not as far as you'',so i admitted it.
My question would be, why all this chest thumping and questioning our capabilities?
He's mad at Cabatli and this is why he's bitiching about Turkey now. Classic psychological, virtual surrogate activity. Do not feed the troll.

Ok but atleast we gave you treatment of your own medicine and take russia out of it now russia is also taking distance example is S 400 on which you were jumping in skies russia put immposible stings for you to fullfill and buy S 400 triump

USA will sell you weapons of 2nd grade wont sell you F 22 neither seawolf submarine

Oh we are getting S400i, albeit after Rafale purchase.

I am still waiting for you to show me this wonderful defence industry of torkey?
A country that cannot even make a submarine talking about the capability of others in this regards :lol:
Show me some turkish submarines.
Having reading or comprehention problems?
I already admitted a couple of times,we cant build any midget subs and our defence industry sucks,Iran rocks ,what didnt you understand?
See,i even highlighted it.
@DESERT FIGHTER ,help me out here,i admitted that we dont have a defence industry as sophisticated as Iran to our Iranian friend but he didnt understand,i guess:undecided:

Having reading or comprehention problems?
I already admitted a couple of times,we cant build any midget subs and our defence industry sucks,Iran rocks ,what didnt you understand?
See,i even highlighted it.
@DESERT FIGHTER ,help me out here,i admitted that we dont have a defence industry as sophisticated as Iran to our Iranian friend but he didnt understand,i guess:undecided:

Persian kitty got angry.. "Meow".. I'd supposed a fleet of subs n ninjas have been sent to assassinate us already..:lol:

@The Last of us
Just to mention

Turkey is actually in a deal to procure civilian variant of and Indian military transport helicopter for air ambulance.

HAL beats competition to supply Dhruv to Turkey | Aug 11,2008

Phases out.. These were leased by a private hospital in Turkey.. Good thing they phased it out . Otherwise these tend to crash alot.. Ask the Latinos ..:lol:

Persian kitty got angry.. "Meow".. I'd supposed a fleet of subs n ninjas have been sent to assassinate us already..:lol:

Phases out.. These were leased by a private hospital in Turkey.. Good thing they phased it out . Otherwise these tend to crash alot.. Ask the Latinos ..:lol:
All your fault,you made him angry,nothing left but to run.:sarcastic:

That "6th generation fighter" is still more advanced than anything you people produce. You are basically living on the charity of the Chinese. Everything from your fighter jets to your missiles are chinese :lol: If I were you

Sure .. Everything is Chinese... Unfortunately we cant produce wielded tin can subs and 1500 ton destroyers and other lame stuff.. Minus Chinese missiles like "noor" etc .. Nor do we have anti helicopter sniper rifles..:lol:

I would not even get involved in this discussion because you will do nothing but embarrass yourself. If you're going to lick the behind of your current "Ummah" brotherly nation torkey, do it in a different way.
I asked him to be scared of you (I know how capable you are - you is terror :lol: )..

As for licking etc.. Are you gay.. My Persian main man..:lol:

All your fault,you made him angry,nothing left but to run.:sarcastic:

I'm scared man.. I live near the Iranian border.. The ninjas might already be waiting to ambush me .. Oh the fukin horror...

:rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom