Kosar.jpg

a1.jpg

C-802-ASCM-Iran-1S.jpg

C-802_4.jpg

Still as dangerous as a Harpoon or Exocet, which'll do this:

1280px-USS_Stark.jpg

USS_Stark_-_external_damage_by_exocet.jpg

Old, but dangerous.

People can use their eyes. Just like one can see how your T-129 is just a A-129 ripp off.
Torks are too backward in missile tech to be able to produce something like that on their own. They are too retarded to even build a short ranged BM nevermind dual pulse rocket technology.

Yes, Iranian anti ship, anti radiation ballistic missile is based on us remains of technology. So is out 1220 ton subamarines, and our MALE uav etc Not everyone is like you mate. Nations like Iran can actually develop their own tech and not beggars for China or NATO (in case of torks).

I can post half a dozen public scientific papers on Turkey's research into solid rocket motors, especially on dual pulse rocket motors dating back to 2009 and 2012. But it'll be wasted on brainwashed mullah supporter like you, so enjoy your copypasta propaganda tech with no potential of it being marketable. :-)

But even those midget submarines are Iranian built and not assembled. I am talking about 600ton and 1200 tons, you ****. But sure, lets talk about midget subs, let me know when they can built such midget subs in the next 20 years.
Toofan helicopter, sure is an American design, but Iran builds it itself, unless you want to claim the US helped Iran built it. This is whilst torks import Italian helis. As for Iranian tank being based on US tech, are you mentally handicapped? Or just desperate? This is based on American tech?

2ur73if.jpg

Too bad turkey cannot even build a ww2 technology on its own. As I said, they are just an import state, like Pakistan. I only hoped they could build ww2 tech like anti ship ballistic missile. I suppose a diesel engine and mission computer is also ww2 tech and that's why they import them instead of buying them. Stop making a fool out of yourself.
Design specifications[edit]
Features[edit]
The tank has a distinctive box-shaped, steel-welded turret of local design.[4] The Zulfiqar is believed to be developed from major components of the Soviet T-72 and American M48 and M60 tanks.[5] The suspension is modelled on the M48 /M60 Patton tanks supplied to Iran by the U.S. The SPAT 1200 transmission also seems to be a local development of that of the M-60. Zulfiqar-1's combat weight has been reported to be 36 tonnes with a 780 hp diesel engine; giving the tank a 21.7 hp per ton ratio.[4] Some sources see resemblances between the Zulfiqar design and the Brazilian prototype Osório.[4]

If Turkey was an import nation it wouldnt have been on the top 15 defense export nations.

:lol::rofl:
Produced in your fantasy Pakistan maybe. You jokers cannot even make midget submarine. Type 39 is et another Chinese system which at best you'll assemble with Chinese technology. I am talking about Pakistan actually designing and manufacturing submarines and not importing Chinese systems.

I bet you would your behind to buy another kilo from Russia instead of producing blue painted rust bucket aka midget subs.

Or new jets instead of servicing I delete F-14s and copying F-5s... Or Cobras n bells..
T-72 aka zulfiqars .. And m109as instead of Raads (which are Russian guns mounted on T-72 chasis morphed as m-109s). Etc..

Imbecile, this is why you should not quote wikipedia. Tey are talking about Z-1 tank made in the 80's and NOT z-3 that I posted.

P-aki, Noor is Noor and has nothing to do with Koswar. You claimed Koswar and C-802 were the same. Read your own statement you dumb p-aki.
Shows me how stupid you are. That Z-3 is based off the Z-1, and guess what the Z-1 is based off of. Also watch your tongue, you hairy inbred Arab/Turkish/Greek rape product.

Thats funny.
India can get whatever it wants from USA, RUSSIA, EUROPE.
There is nothing turkey makes that india needs.

You don't get it do you ? ... shows you how far friendship and brotherly relations go rather then crying all the time against Pakistan which your country does when it gets 3 times the arms for its defense .

Don't take that moron seriously, he has a history of making nonsensical butthurt comments.

Iranian Noor series missile used Iranian engines called Tolou series:

Bv0le_2IYAABTvC.jpg

It also uses an Iranian seeker. There many members of that family now, Noor, qaher, Qaghr.
Developing an indigenous seeker and engine is indeed an achievement,very few countries are able to do that.

Last edited:
Yes, and you P akis are not hairy? :lol:
You soldiers look like malnourished kids dude. They are a joke. How many times were you spanked by the Indian army in the war? And currently you can't even secure your own country from terrorist :rofl:
These lions would use your Soldiers as toothpicks once they're done eating the rest of Iran. Also thanks for acknowledging that our country fended off a Nation 7 times bigger than us in 6 occasions, and that we completed what a 28 country coalition couldnt complete in the war against terror.

8cdcd43004a31748328e61.jpg

And yet Indian army spanked you hard so many times? Why can't you deal with your state which is almost overrun by terrorist? You malnourished soldiers can't even handle the terrorists inside your own borders.

I am brainwashed or the imbeciles whom think importing a submarine= having the capability of designing and making a sub? I don't what thy put in your curries but heck it must be strong.

Actually it is your kind and torks that are known as Donkeys. P aki curry bum.
Hope this educates you about the "terror" situation going on in Pakistan.
Operation Zarb-e-Azb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dont act like Iran never imported anything, also dont forget who gave you the "capability" to produce Nuclear weapons.

I have soft spot for Iran as well as for Turkey. Iran, because of her literature specially the Persian poetry, I don’t think anyone wrote better “Ghazal” than Hafiz. Turkey, because of her friendly attitude towards Pakistanis and because I think Istanbul is one of the most enchanting cities of the world. I am therefore truly sorry that my post was cause of an acrimonious debate between Iranian and Turkish members of the forum.

As for the armament industry, without doubt Iran has made tremendous progress towards self-sufficiency; however, in my opinion, Iranian armament industry is still at embryonic stage and most of her defence products are not battle tested. Turkey on the other hand exported $1.5-billion worth of defence equipment in 2014. Hence IMHO Turkish armament industry has a sounder base.

Turkish arms exports up 20 percent - BUSINESS

Thanks to the greats like ex- president Abul Kalam, Indian rocket science is quite advanced. India has already a lunar orbiter Chandrayan-1 in 2008 and a Mars orbiter Mangalyaan which successfully orbited Mars in 2014.

Indian & Russia have collaborated in the development of sate of the art Brahmos cruise missile and T-50 aka PAKFA; a 5th generation fighter is being developed jointly by Sukhoi Bureau and HAL.

Being Pakistani does not imply that one is totally blind to Indian scientific achievements. Therefore to compare Indian defence industry with Sri Lanka is in my opinion grossly unfair.

Finally one must remember that all the comments on defence equipment production and development are based upon published news. Since defence matter are always veiled in secrecy, very few know what is really the case.

“Raison D’etre” or the primary reason for armament industry is ‘Defence’. Turkey is a NATO country and even if she had zero defence industry, Turkey would have access to the most sophisticated weapons in the world. India on the other hand with FE reserves of $350-billion is extremely cash rich and in a position buy the most expensive weapon systems in the world. Hence belittling one country or another for lesser ability to produce arms is point less

Last edited:
How on earth this ind-pak thread got reduced to a turkey iran shit shoveling ? LOL

You kind are mongols, 1000 years my behind. You mongols claim everything to be torks. In reality, those you claim to be torks, such as azaris etc, have played a big role in slaughtering your mongol kind countless times in history. I don't blame you people. If I were a mongoloid race with no history/culture, I too would go around trying to steal history of others etc.
we are turk not mongol even your foreign minister says that iran people (%40) speak turkish :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom