What's new

Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan

Speaking turkish does not mean they are turks you mongoloid khar. I speak English, it does not make me English. Here is what turks are:

western-mongolian-man_12253_990x742.jpg

I gave you mother a nice bowel of curry for her "service" to me. Make sure you eat it all up. We don't want you malnourished like the rest of your brethrens.
That guy also interested? I pay top "Toman".. Send her to Sistan.. My men will take her from you..:lol:

I told you.. She's your sister.. The pehlwan pharsi kuss & khoresh... Top Toman.. You get internet.
actually turks saved farsis right now farsies could be slave bedavian arabs :lol:

I'm strongly protesting Turkish posters whom trying to communicate with an Iranian in terms of Defense Industry. Only relation we can have with the fanatic zealots is; Us mocking them, them barking with their massive amount of inferiority complex.

So, stop answering these zealots in serious way, please.

What an epic fail by these turks :lol:

A country that cannot even a make a midget submarine and has to assemble german subs, cannot make a short ranged ballistic missile without repainting Chinese B-611, cannot make a heli without assembling Italian A-129, heck, they can't even make an assault rifle without basing it on Ar-15, this country is talking about "exporting" to a nation which has ICBM's, its own submarines etc etc.

I am sure India is devastated by this. This is almost as funny if Saudi arabia claimed to limit sales to India :rofl:

Sorry for not living up to your expectations....we will never be able to reach mullah standarts. :cray:

8.jpg
20rmlaa.jpg
ab206iriaa800.jpg
Asymmetric Special Force Rep (white).jpg
BlueSub1.jpg
BzdQvR7IMAEO4Yv.jpg
iranianmidgetsubbrightened.jpg
IRANmissilephotoshop.jpg

India has good relation with Russian, EU and Isreal, US etc, buy whatever you need straight from them.

Thats the plan for the short to mid term. Eventual aim is to achieve self reliance in most critical techs if not all.
We are already self reliant in space tech, almost there in all types of missiles and related technologies, Nuclear technologies, Tanks, etc.
We have already taken and completed the most vital and painful process of designing and commissioning the first indigenous fighter aircraft. We design and make our own EW suites, turbofan engine program is getting along, nuclear submarine is out there. Too many things to list here. The future is exciting and things are only gonna get better from here onwards. ;)

As for Iran, you guys have just come out of crippling sanctions, and plenty of international cooperation will be forthcoming. I have no doubt on capability of Iranian people and with your enterprise, i am sure you will be able to get where you want to be with your indigenous industry.

By the way you have been ganged up against by two brotherly nations :) Its about time you called some cavalry eh ! :pop:

lets stop here with this iran vs turk troll and insult orgy.lets begin on how indian army is going down the toilet bcose turks wont sell us their systems.

Indian defence industry can in no way be compared to Turkish defence industry. Its like comparing the Defence industry of Sri-Lanka with China.

There are areas where Turkey is a head of India, but there are areas where Turkey cant help or co-operate with India, which others can -

tumblr_nh5rcnf9ih1tjfjuco2_400.gif

7PwKBVp.gif

sRuiGZc.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco3_400.gif

qKFuDAN.gif

2b7yr52.gif

SUBMARINE_INS_ARIH_2250949f.jpg

Areas like UAVs, armor, sub-systems there is areas for co-operation, but it's not something that will happen. And there are other people to tie up with.

Last edited:
Lol :Turkey :lol:
Come on :rofl:
India need weapons .
And we can see a long queue of most modern sophisitcated defense industries from US,Russia,Europe ,Israel etc except our own indigenous industries .

isay bari kya sharmindage kay kay insaan har time ye kahta rahay hamare military 4th military might hey likin fakar sa kahay bhai kudh kuch nahe banana ata dunya say kareedtay hain :lol:

ye fakhar ke nahe intehaye sharmindage ke baat hey :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom