What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

I'm repeating myself, experience of older generations gives no more experience then a ordinary exercise to today's pilots, your new generation pilots didn't lived them, what you have today is mostly air to ground strikes, what kind of much much much much more experience are you talking about ?

Also, check the flight hours(not an official document but at least gives an idea)

http://www.f-16.net/pilots-1000-hours.html

9 Israeli pilots have over 1000 flight hours
129 Turkish pilots have over 1000 flight hours(many of them have over 2000, 3000, 4000)

Really? it is like saying Newtons experience with algebra gave nothing to the next generation.... if not for the older generation there wouldn't be new generation, i think it is pretty clear...

Now to your flight hours argument, does it make sense that Danish with 50~ F-16 will have 38 pilots who reached 1000 or more flight hours on F-16 while Israel with 300+ F-16 have only 9 pilots? really does it make any slightest sense?

Identity of Israeli pilots are well kept in secret, those are few very few Israeli pilots who are long retired and are in disclosure,
your argument is invalid.

Does the experience of the older pilots make you a better pilot ? no, just gives you an idea and its gives no more then a ordinary exercise experience.

Ask that to site owners, if you have no idea about the experience&flight hours of the your secret pilots then you shouldn't talk about how they're much much much much much more experienced.

I have my argument, see post #196, but it is sometimes pointless to argue with a Turk, even wall will echo with reason...

Some people have skull so thick that it leaves very little room for a brain :D

I have my argument, see post #196, but it is sometimes pointless to argue with a Turk, even wall will echo with reason...

sure jellyfish..we should just accept your arguments and shout ISRAEL STRONG!!!

Your argument in post 196 is stupid, how exactly you can compare these two ? you can't be an experienced pilot by reading the old experiments, only the field can give you the real experience to handle the similar situtations, don't compare two irrevelant cases.

I'm not underestimating IAf but you shouldn't talk clearly about the issues you have no info.

our experience comes from 1915 what the hell you on about , we had aircraft from WW1 ( many evidences) , on this site i checked 4,000 flying hours , there all american except one turk and finlandian http://www.f-16.net/pilots-profile2072.html also our navy is far far superior to yours, plus milgem and our light destroyers will be coming , your only advantage is the f-15s , plus i heard pakistan air force shot down many of your fighters in one of the wars and they were the best compared to arab pilots

I'm repeating myself, experience of older generations gives no more experience then a ordinary exercise to today's pilots
Of course it does. All the experience Israel learned in previous wars is accumulated and learned by new generations. Simple example: in 1973 Israel lost nearly 100 jets to SAMs. But this helped to gain experience and in 1982 Israel destroyed the echeloned air defense without a single loss. Majority of pilots were from new generation but they used experience of old.

Just recently in 2006 war IAF carried 18,800 sorties in 33 days. When TuAF carried something like this?
In 2007 IAF carried deep strike in Syria, a country with very heavy air defenses. Again TuAF never carried this stuff.

9 Israeli pilots have over 1000 flight hours
129 Turkish pilots have over 1000 flight hours(many of them have over 2000, 3000, 4000)
The identities of Israeli pilots are hidden.

also our navy is far far superior to yours
Our navy is more then enough to defend our coast we are not going to fight in oceans, so there is no need in big ships.

plus i heard pakistan air force shot down many of your fighters in one of the wars and they were the best compared to arab pilots
Pakistan shot down only one fighter in 1967 when it was on deep striking mission in Iraq, i.e. it was loaded with fuel and bombs.

I dont think that IAF advantage over Turkish is just in slightly more aircrafts, but in technology within and on these platforms
Again, the difference is not that significant. We have 240+ F16s all minus some block 40s upgraded to Block50+ level with latest radars available in CCIP. Israel started developing her own upgrades for their aircraft earlier than us but our home-made weapons and avionics will be entering service in coming months i hope. You can check sticky threads above for more information. In conclusion, we are not sitting here and waiting for Americans to finish F35, we have plans of our own.

And if you doubt the skill of our pilots, all you have to do is to fly near Turkish air-space and i guarantee you, there is a good chance you will get your ***** handed over to you on a platter.

we dont have that experience because we didnt have a war other than 1974 , so are we going to bomb random countries?

Of course it does. All the experience Israel learned in previous wars is accumulated and learned by new generations. Simple example: in 1973 Israel lost nearly 100 jets to SAMs. But this helped to gain experience and in 1982 Israel destroyed the echeloned air defense without a single loss. Majority of pilots were from new generation but they used experience of old.

Just recently in 2006 war IAF carried 18,800 sorties in 33 days. When TuAF carried something like this?
In 2007 IAF carried deep strike in Syria, a country with very heavy air defenses. Again TuAF never carried this stuff.

The identities of Israeli pilots are hidden.

Our navy is more then enough to defend our coast we are not going to fight in oceans, so there is no need in big ships.

Pakistan shot down only one fighter in 1967 when it was on deep striking mission in Iraq, i.e. it was loaded with fuel and bombs.

plus we have 270 f-16 not 240

You can do same by concluding past or ongoing wars of other countries, its not mean your pilots had the experience of it(lets make it clear, we're talking about experiences&skills of the pilots, not the overall experience of the armed forces).

Air to ground strikes are not giving an advantage on air, Tuaf doesn't need that much strike but they're still constantly carring strike missions in Iraq, in the operation sun if I'm not wrong 50 birds took mission, also did Syrians used any air defence systems in 2007 ?

Ok the identities are hidden, its perfectly shows how they're much much much much more experienced.

nope overall we have 270 including the casualties

I'm afraid you are wrong about this issue. To my knowledge there have been +-30 casualities in years so numbers are reduced.

After Peace Onxy IV we should have 240 F16s

Back
Top Bottom