What's new

Turkey blocks Twitter, after Erdoğan vowed 'eradication'

@tesla

Yeter artık be, secular liberal secular liberal, liderinde aynı boku yiyor sıçtınız ülkenin içine, karşınızda sanki Yunan askeri var azıcık insan olsanız, insan gibi davransanız Gezi olayları dahi olmayacaktı, ama yok, solcu, ateist, şii, alevi, rum, ermeni vs. kışkırtmadığı kimse kalmadı.

Daha hala çocuk gibi bilmem kaç yıl önce olmuş olaylar için bugünün insanlarını suçluyorsunuz, ondan sonrada bu millet niye sokağa çıkıyor, kan davası mı ulan bu ? aşiret mi bu ülke.

Daha sorgulamaktan, özeleştiri yapmaktan aciz insanlar kendileri ayrı bir bokmuş gibi kemalik kemalik dolanıyor ortalıkta.

kemalists also blamed him with corruption scandal as well as and they poisoned turgut özal finally he is dead same tactics by kemalists
Those people who called themselves kemalist also banned Atatürk pictures from govermental institutions and the money, they just called themselves kemalist just to make their policy over Atatürks success, your beloved Erdogan just recently said it, allready forgot?

Last edited:
163.gif

Lose Istanbul and its game over.
Pretty much, But I'm still voting for Levent Kırca. Ain't gonna risk another erdogan after erdogan :)

@Targon Maltepe'den aday ol sana oy vermezsem adam değilim :)

kemalists also blamed him with corruption scandal as well as and they poisoned turgut özal finally he is dead same tactics by kemalists

You fool.. are you telling me there s no corruption?

His salary as PM is 12.000 tl.. where the **** did he get these millions of dollars and euro's from..

you want me to believe these tapes are fake?? you dumb fucking bastard.

Erdogan has managed to turn Turkey into a major economy and power, beyond any politician has managed to do in the history of modern Turkey.
Some of you Turks need to be more greatful and show more respect to aghaye Erdogan.

erdoğan is the best laeder after ataturk:smokin:
lol liberal turks have two cracked and nuts laeders now:lol:
internentte_tiklanma_rekoru_kiran_kilicdaroglu_benzetmesi_h21190.jpg

fethullah-gulen_166436.jpg

Erdogan has managed to turn Turkey into a major economy and power, beyond any politician has managed to do in the history of modern Turkey.
Some of you Turks need to be more greatful and show more respect to aghaye Erdogan.

Erdogan is a puppet of iran.. ofcourse you would love him..

In terms of performance he is the best politicians from anywhere in the muslim world for generations

Those people who called themselves kemalist also banned Atatürk pictures from govermental istitutions and the money, they just called themselves kemalist just to make their policy over Atatürks success, your beloved Erdogan just recently said it, allready forgot?

I see nothing but a SEA of Scarfs.....

The SCARFS will vote for him again.

There are more " SCARFS " in TURKEY than the Whisky Drinking " SECULARISTS " of Istanbul.

Erdogan is a puppet of iran.. ofcourse you would love him..

What the hell are you talking about. Turkey and Iran have many political disputes. This has nothing to do with Iran. This has to do with that you're an ungreatful little bastard.

Lets vote Osman Pamukoglu.. he will hang them no jokes..
You fool.. are you telling me there s no corruption?

His salary as PM is 12.000 tl.. where the **** did he get these millions of dollars and euro's from..

you want me to believe these tapes are fake?? you dumb fucking bastard.

senin beynini kuşa taksam kuş ters uçar a.k:rofl:

I see nothing but a SEA of Scarfs.....

The SCARFS will vote for him again.

There are more " SCARFS " in TURKEY than the Whisky Drinking " SECULARISTS " of Istanbul.
Really,Whiskey drinkers?
Come on,you know better then that,ill help you.
Openly kissing,beer in mosques drinking,atheist,Jew USA,Zionists.

Back
Top Bottom