What's new

Turkey backed GNA shot down Russian made Orlan-10 recon plane used by Haftar forces

Wow, I thought u are banned and u are back so fast?

Btw, that thing looks like a toy. U sure it's a drone? Lol...

Turkey taking revenge for Syria

But I can see a full on Russia v Turkey happening...it’s not difficult. Even ahadith sharif state that ‘Constantinople will be occupied /... by yellow people’.

and then liberated after the mahalma

But I can see a full on Russia v Turkey happening...it’s not difficult. Even ahadith sharif state that ‘Constantinople will be occupied /... by yellow people’.

Yellow people? That would be Asians.
I did read about Istanbul being lost and we regaining it.

Turkey could have led Europe against russia but Erdogan made mistakes and isolated Turkey.

What hadith is that?

Turkey could have led Europe against russia but Erdogan made mistakes and isolated Turkey.
There are things you don’t know or you might’ve forgotten
Europe/us backstabbed turkey with their support for terrorism and the 2016 coup sanctions in 2018 etc
Most of the financing for pkk comes from europe
Of course russia has historical relations with pkk but we are talking about present
Today russia is “bigger friend”(there’s no such thing as friends/allies anymore more like tactical partership) than europe for turkey

Turkey's istanbul will be Reconquered by the Army of Mahdi in the last days but not sure if it will be freed from Attaturkish secularism or a Russian occupier, anyways Turks should be prepared to stand in the side of muslims because we will win eventually, and the army of Islam will be in Sham, Syria and Palestine and Jordan, that is why Turkey should always stand by the side of the mujahedines against the enemies of Allah, Assad and Putin and China

Hadis about the end of the times, last sign before Mehdi appears,
Constantinople will goes again under the romans control.Muslims of different regions united under the flag of Mehdi.and opponents will have 80 flags and under each flag there will be 12000 soldiers. Muslims will fight but befote the fight 1/3 goes to roman camp they betrayed muslims. And 1/3 will martyr and 1/3 will be conquerer. Thats the hadis in sahi muslim and also in sahi bukhari sharif. You can check then the final war will be fought against dajjal in israel. And Easa come back and lead the islamic forces.
What hadith is that?

Back
Top Bottom