What's new

Turkey backed GNA shot down Russian made Orlan-10 recon plane used by Haftar forces

Turkey's istanbul will be Reconquered by the Army of Mahdi in the last days but not sure if it will be freed from Attaturkish secularism or a Russian occupier, anyways Turks should be prepared to stand in the side of muslims because we will win eventually, and the army of Islam will be in Sham, Syria and Palestine and Jordan, that is why Turkey should always stand by the side of the mujahedines against the enemies of Allah, Assad and Putin and China

Atatürk was the real conqueror not Fatih Sultan Mehmet.
Istanbul has been ruling by Muslim Turks since that. Fatih didn't let the Muslims rule the Istanbul but Jews and Armenians.
Today those who were ruling the Istanbul in Ottomans time ruling whole world.
Idiots like you disgusting me...

Last edited:
Hadis about the end of the times, last sign before Mehdi appears,
Constantinople will goes again under the romans control.Muslims of different regions united under the flag of Mehdi.and opponents will have 80 flags and under each flag there will be 12000 soldiers. Muslims will fight but befote the fight 1/3 goes to roman camp they betrayed muslims. And 1/3 will martyr and 1/3 will be conquerer. Thats the hadis in sahi muslim and also in sahi bukhari sharif. You can check then the final war will be fought against dajjal in israel. And Easa come back and lead the islamic forces.
well I assure you if it come to war with 80 western nation you'll face far far more than 960000 soldiers . specially if the situation go south for them

Lol are u kidding me !! and you call me an idiot !! have u even an idea about the whole hadith we are talking about ? anyways, I see a big devide amongst the Turkish population, people all over Turkey are going to have to make a choice, but leaving the talk about religion aside, how much more friends do u think another secular turkish president might get ?

Lol are u kidding me !! and you call me an idiot !! have u even an idea about the whole hadith we are talking about ? anyways, I see a big devide amongst the Turkish population, people all over Turkey are going to have to make a choice, but leaving the talk about religion aside, how much more friends do u think another secular turkish president might get ?
yes idiot I have idea about the whole hadith. That hadith doesn't imply just conquer the Constantine and let the kuffars rule it. That is what Fatih did so. So hadith didn't fully occur and fulfilled.
İstanbul re-conquered by Atatürk and his army. Then this hadith accrued fully and fulfilled. Since that day Istanbul has been ruling by Muslim Turks and will be forever InshAllah...
Before me, my country and my history you better focus on your own country which has been ruling by Jew lover France worshipper king and his little bastard.
First speak your own language in your country as official language instead of French language you moron...
Your drug addicted nation and you have no right to talk about my people and history.

Last edited:
There are things you don’t know or you might’ve forgotten
Europe/us backstabbed turkey with their support for terrorism and the 2016 coup sanctions in 2018 etc
Most of the financing for pkk comes from europe
Of course russia has historical relations with pkk but we are talking about present
Today russia is “bigger friend”(there’s no such thing as friends/allies anymore more like tactical partership) than europe for turkey
U said it urswlf, there is no such thing as friends, still Turkey could have played smartly. They lost syria as well as allies, Russia can never be alligned with Turkey, both have contradicting strategic interests. Yes the US n others did try the coup but failed and they know that Turkey knows who was behind it but that doesnt mean u cannot use it as leverage. Alliance with kurds at start of civil war would have meant defeat of assad and help reduce influence of extremist elements.

U said it urswlf, there is no such thing as friends, still Turkey could have played smartly. They lost syria as well as allies, Russia can never be alligned with Turkey, both have contradicting strategic interests. Yes the US n others did try the coup but failed and they know that Turkey knows who was behind it but that doesnt mean u cannot use it as leverage. Alliance with kurds at start of civil war would have meant defeat of assad and help reduce influence of extremist elements.
Do you know about pkk??
They are mortal turkish enemy
It’s like saying pakistan should have aligned itself with india to save kashmiris from trouble
You should know that assad armed the same organization(pkk) that wants to steal turkish land but also syrian iraqi and iranian eventually the snake he has fed to use it against turkey has backstabbed him now they play around like a quasi state but sooner or later they will be put in place

Do you know about pkk??
They are mortal turkish enemy
It’s like saying pakistan should have aligned itself with india to save kashmiris from trouble
You should know that assad armed the same organization(pkk) that wants to steal turkish land but also syrian iraqi and iranian eventually the snake he has fed to use it against turkey has backstabbed him now they play around like a quasi state but sooner or later they will be put in place

Ur comparison is wrong, India is anotjer country occupying kashmir, while kurds are ur own citizens. Wasnt Erdogan talking peace with Abdullah ocalan before syria civil war?
We see Turks as our brothers, so why not solve a decades long issue that has held back Turkey. If that dialogue with ocalan had continued into syria war, Turkey could have had better outcome. I still hope Turkey prevails in libya and gets some hold in syria.

Istanbul has been ruling by Muslim Turks since that. Fatih didn't let the Muslims rule the Istanbul but Jews and Armenians.
Today those who were ruling the Istanbul in Ottomans time ruling whole world.
Idiots like you disgusting me...

My Turkish brothers may disagree with me but Ataturk was the pawn of foreign powers who made Turkey secular.

Ur comparison is wrong, India is anotjer country occupying kashmir, while kurds are ur own citizens. Wasnt Erdogan talking peace with Abdullah ocalan before syria civil war?
We see Turks as our brothers, so why not solve a decades long issue that has held back Turkey. If that dialogue with ocalan had continued into syria war, Turkey could have had better outcome. I still hope Turkey prevails in libya and gets some hold in syria.
Kurds that see turkey as their homeland are my brothers kurds that see kurdistan as their homeland can only be my enemies
Same thing with ethnic turks who worship gulen for them fetostan is their real homeland
Actually the so called peace process is the biggest mistake in erdogan’s political career
If turkey wasn’t stalled by the “peace process” and if turkish government and army wasn’t filed with feto snakes we would have intervened in 2012 or 2013 that would be game over
If my comparison is wrong then try to see this way
You have your own terrorists that want pakistani territory try to understand us from that angle you have lost 70000+ people turkey has lost 40000+ people due to terror and separatism
Would you negotiate with separatists or not??
why should turkey which is one of the oldest countries give territory to one specific group that is today majority in SE turkey thanks to stupid armenians who betrayed turks and got the lesson in hard way SE turkey had always christian majority population despite this fact pkk kurds claim like they own the land since the beginning of human race
There are turks in iraq iran and syria but there was never turkish separatism in those areas
You have iraq and lebanon divided by sectarian means do you really think that if we give political rights to pkk kurds that turkey won’t become another shithole ME country???
Remember pkk kurds are one thing patriotic kurds are another don’t confuse these two different groups

Turkey could have led Europe against russia but Erdogan made mistakes and isolated Turkey.

I disagreed with you. Bigger powers see Turkey as a competitor, and President Erdogan is making sure Turkey charts an independent path that protects its interest with a military might and mutual respect between all countries.

This is just the beginning. A teaser. The real show will start soon. Very soon.

Very soon insha'Allah. The Libyan GNA government needs to extend its authority throughout the country. About time the forces who want to loot the Libyan people's resources and their proxies defeated.

My Turkish brothers may disagree with me but Ataturk was the pawn of foreign powers who made Turkey secular.
Yes bro disagreed. If we didn't have Atatürk that time we Muslim Turks couldn't have been living in Anatolia right now and whole Muslims around the world might have been controlled, manipulated by British monarchy using caliph who sold out himself to Britain.
No doubt you have been misinformed about Atatürk.
Yes Turkish state is a secular state but 90% of Turkish people are Muslims.
If today my people live and pray in mosques freely in my country, we owe first Allah c.c second Atatürk and grandfathers/mothers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom