What's new

Turkey as legal Libyan govt may need help from Iran

It looks like Turkey has put most of her eggs in US basket to get support for GNA. Trump is probably partly unhappy that Haftar is siding with Russia more and more. Russian support for Haftar was more real but Haftar wanted some sign of support from Trump too.

US has a gradual plan to give more and more of Eastern Syria to Turkey. Turkey is planning to displace his Arab supporters and bring them to the east side.

Trump has also acquitted General Flynn, a known Turkey supporter.

Kurds will have tough days ahead. They are trying to make a deal with Assad but Turkey knows about the deal and is planning to weaken it.

GNA supporters are giving Trump rosy smiles :) in twitter. Imaging all those MB guys kissing Trump to beg support :)

This all means the windows to only collaborate with Turkey in Libya is closed.

Yet we need to be active and maybe work with both sides.

Guys,

I wanted your thoughts on this:

Is Annabel Rubio (GNA supporter, likely made up name) the same as this female?

mccainisishead.jpg

The evidence of collaboration between Turkey and US and Israel in Libya is increasing. There is unproven reports of intelligence and technology transferred to Turkey.

Let’s not forget that we see Algeria partially on GNA side which is a reasonable country.

On the other side pragmatic rich UAE sheikhs are on diplomatic missions for LNA.

LNA has the upper hand despite the losses. They will gather more forces and maybe even Syrians. We have not seen Syrians in Libya yet.

به نظر میاد وزارت خارجه نمیدونه کار درست در مورد لیبی چیه

البته حق هم دارن

Same reason Algeria is reluctant to get in the mess.​

Last edited:
Iran in Libya?! To do what? Iran is not involved in Libya.

Turkey is in the weaker position when LNA allies fully engage them. What will happen to Libya when Turkey is kicked out like they were kicked out in Sudan?
We never had a military in Sudan. Now, we have military foot print in Libya....UAE and his cronies are no much for Turkish Armed Forces.

On the subject...if you want to help us, you can do whatever you want to do against UAE and Saudi Arabia and their proxies.

Why should we be in Libya? how could it serve our interests? leave them alone .. the conflict is older than 8 years and getting worsen everyday ..

It does exceed that number, and even if it doesn't it still serves my purpose, 20 Iranians were killed by Israel, Iran didn't do anything in response.
Well we thawed your plan in Kurdistan region of Iraq:
446e463de8a94187bf0dbbfd631cdfb2_18.jpg
Back in 2015:
139311081819362594620324.jpg
In 2016 we stole blue print of your nuclear submarines:
The bigger part was thawing your other dream:
CtE_t5jWAAAy0eG.jpg

So we are there ... and isis is gone.

Alhamdulilah there are no Shias in Libya for Iran to play sectarian war.

This is the biggest blessing for Libya, to have one religious persuasion.
You say "This is the biggest blessing for Libya, to have one religious persuasion" but still this country has been ruined and torn apart .. 2 governments and isis are there controlling lands ... if you look at Libya then Syria and Then Afghanistan you will see a pattern with same players .. it ain't about Shia Sunni game but mostly a political geostrategics for the interests of participants ... there is no sectarian war in the region but wars that are pushed under such a pretext ...

The evidence of collaboration between Turkey and US and Israel in Libya is increasing. There is unproven reports of intelligence and technology transferred to Turkey.

Let’s not forget that we see Algeria partially on GNA side which is a reasonable country.

On the other side pragmatic rich UAE sheikhs are on diplomatic missions for LNA.

LNA has the upper hand despite the losses. They will gather more forces and maybe even Syrians. We have not seen Syrians in Libya yet.

به نظر میاد وزارت خارجه نمیدونه کار درست در مورد لیبی چیه

البته حق هم دارن​

Same reason Algeria is reluctant to get in the mess.​
I don't know if you are following but LNA is losing ground everyday...though, i don't know what will happen tomorrow but it is kind of obvious that LNA lost the initiative when GNA airforce blowed them to smithereens.

Iran in Libya?! To do what? Iran is not involved in Libya.

Your questions are very valid.

The reason for this thread was brainstorming on a subject that is a point of confusion for us.

The situation is very dynamic and US/Israel are almost switching sides. The effects of this war can be seen elsewhere.

We do not have to be physically present in Libya, although Syrian presence on LNA side may happen.

At this point I think we should work with both sides for an independent Libya.

I don't know if you are following but LNA is losing ground everyday...though, i don't know what will happen tomorrow but it is kind of obvious that LNA lost the initiative when GNA airforce blowed them to smithereens.

I do follow and I believe GNA trail of winning will continue for a few more weeks.

What is interesting about Libya war is Russia is being allied with UAE and Egypt all those who Support Hafter is losing lands while all of them have sent ADs, Drones, Solders weapons to back him ... while Turkey in both wars be it Syria or Libya is on the other side ...
So those whom say Russia won the Syrian war and Iran was a pawn should now tell us how why Russia loosing in Libya and gaining in Syria ... surly Syria is much more important but Libya ain't less important as Turkey-Libya agreement means Turkey full control over Mediterranean sea ...

We never had a military in Sudan. Now, we have military foot print in Libya....UAE and his cronies are no much for Turkish Armed Forces.

On the subject...if you want to help us, you can do whatever you want to do against UAE and Saudi Arabia and their proxies.
That's already in the works my friend.

Apparently after your drones performance Russia or someone else has sent 5~6 Mig29 to the Hafter ...

Apparently after your drones performance Russia or someone else has sent 5~6 Mig29 to the Hafter ...
Yeah, Hafter said “All Turkish positions and interests in all cities are legitimate targets for our airforce jets and we call on civilians to stay away from them.”
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/haftar-begin-air-strikes-against-turkey-targets-libya

Turkey said, "In the event Turkish interests in Libya are targeted, this will have very grave consequences,"
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...rns-libya-haftar-attacks-200521134858281.html

IMO, if Haftar attacks directly on Turkish Armed Forces, it would be a suicide for him.

A few weeks ago, Several F-16s, 3 Tanker Aircraft and an Awacs flew at the coast of Libya. Showing that TAF has capability to directly attack on Haftar forces.
https://see.news/suspicious-unprecedented-turkish-air-activity-off-libyan-coast/

In case anyone have forgotten. We invested a lot in Bosnia during the Bosnian-Serbian war, and they turned their backs against us. Would you blame them? Who would choose Iran over EU/Nato/US? Libya does not need us. They have no religious, historical or cultural ties to us. Our only interest in Libya is to keep Turkey busy, so they cant send the terrorists from Libya over to Syria. And for the moment, we dont need to anything to keep them busy

In case anyone have forgotten. We invested a lot in Bosnia during the Bosnian-Serbian war, and they turned their backs against us. Would you blame them? Who would choose Iran over EU/Nato/US? Libya does not need us. They have no religious, historical or cultural ties to us. Our only interest is to keep Turkey busy in Libya, so they cant send the terrorists from Libya over to Syria. And for the moment, we dont need to anything to keep them busy

Iran learnt good lessons from Bosnia. No Iranian will enter Libya anytime soon. However leaving Libya to make it another Sudan is also dangerous.

If Syria decides to send troops to Libya, it should be guaranteed that they are not going to be foot soldiers and they have to exert their independence for an independent Libya.

If Iran backs GNA then US will back LNA with TOW missiles, Javelin missiles because US wants to hurt Iran so whoever Iran backs US will back the other side to hurt Iran.

Of course, if Russia backs GNA then US will back Haftar to hurt Russia in Libya.

Back
Top Bottom