What's new

TTP might become separatists

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In my opinion if TTP is defeated and they realize that they cant win the war, that their dream of enforcement of sharia on islamabad cant be fullfilled....then they can become separatists as last resort.

In that case their goal would shift to either,
1- Creating islamic emirate of FATA/Qabailistan
2- Annexing FATA with islamic emirate of Afghanistan

The religously minded taliban, who believe in unity and dont believe in borders, would most probably opt for second option i.e annexing FATA with Afghanistan.....

By declaring FATA as part of Afghanistan, the Afghan Taliban would take great interest in the issue.......panjsher or mazar shareef would never support taliban but 7 million tribals of FATA would be asset for them and would be helpful in providing men power to their cause.

Practically Taliban have already abolished durand line as they freely operate on both sides of border....

In my opinion if TTP is defeated and they realize that they cant win the war, that their dream of enforcement of sharia on islamabad cant be fullfilled....then they can become separatists as last resort.

In that case their goal would shift to either,
1- Creating islamic emirate of FATA/Qabailistan
2- Annexing FATA with islamic emirate of Afghanistan

The religously minded taliban, who believe in unity and dont believe in borders, would most probably opt for second option i.e annexing FATA with Afghanistan.....

By declaring FATA as part of Afghanistan, the Afghan Taliban would take great interest in the issue.......panjsher or mazar shareef would never support taliban but 7 million tribals of FATA would be asset for them and would be helpful in providing men power to their cause.

Practically Taliban have already abolished durand line as they freely operate on both sides of border....

Pakistani Taliban will cease to exist once all foreign forces leave Afghanistan...

And regarding Afghan Taliban annexing FATA,, that is no question

It is due to ISI support that Afghan Taliban is winning the war in Afghanistan ,,, they believe in Islamic brotherhood and are quite different from TTP satanists .. As soon as the foreign forces withdraw, the Afghan Taliban will engage in an civil war with Karzai government and the Northern Alliance ...

You may not know, Taliban is freely operating in Panjshir and Mazar-e-Sharif too ,,, They are everywhere in Afghanistan

We had Taliban government in Afghanistan before 2001 .. Did that happen ??

They are an American proxy to flog Pakistan as the Afghan taliban are ours to flog them. When the money dries up they will have no where to run. For separatism you need a vast public support network, which highly doubt our tribals will provide them with,after seeing their atrocities.

Looks like the Afghan Taliban have turned their backs on TTP and are no longer helping to keep the supply lines open in Afghanistan for them.

With PA pressure from the other side, they will be squeeeeezed.

Expect major TTP causalities in the next few weeks and months. Some will run away and abandon, the die hards who rely on the money they receive from their Indian handlers will stay and fight. I forsee a bloodbath.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom