What's new

Pakistan warns Afghan Taliban and Haqqani Network

@Irfan Baloch,

there's another danger of a AT / TTP combine - Pastunistan - wouldn't a demand for Pastunistan find support on both sides of the border?

But I don't see any logic in these talks. What are you going to give them to convince them to shed their arms? Taliban states both sides of the borders?.
this is what some politicians, opinion makers and analysts are proposing

@Irfan Baloch,

there's another danger of a AT / TTP combine - Pastunistan - wouldn't a demand for Pastunistan find support on both sides of the border?
erm thats more of an ethnic demand and restricted to pashton belt ?????(ANP ethic )
taliban goals are much bigger and go up to Islamabad

this is what some politicians, opinion makers and analysts are proposing

Seriously? even so - what is the state (the flame bearers of the constitution) doing about these people?

erm thats more of an ethnic demand and restricted to pashton belt ?????(ANP ethic )
taliban goals are much bigger and go up to Islamabad

They would start with that goal first, I think that demand will come up at an advanced stage of peace talks.

Seriously? even so - what is the state (the flame bearers of the constitution) doing about these people?

flame bearers are the ones that are proposing that dont tell me you missed the never ending taunts of PTI, jamat Islamai and Nawaz league saying why Pakistan army dared to enter the tribal areas? saying it has no business of being there and should immediately withdraw and call off the operation.

a big horde of media persons like hanif Abbasi, Ora Maqbool Jan, hamid Mir, Irfan Sadique (these are notable media opinion makers) say that Taliban have the right to run the tribal areas as they please and the way to bring peace in Pakistan is to leave tribal areas. our defence minister is following the same mindset praising and justifying Taliban because half a century ago Mehsoods were involved in the Indo Pak Kashmir war in 48.

the talibanized media , clerics and politicians maintain that ISI and Pakistan army back stabbed the tribal people. in the latest 35 punctures elections people with this mindset have been elected by disillusioned people

Last edited:
flame bearers are the ones that are proposing that dont tell me you missed the never ending taunts of PTI, jamat Islamai and Nawaz league saying why Pakistan army dared to enter the tribal areas? saying it has no business of being there and should immediately withdraw and call off the operation.

a big horde of media persons like hanif Abbasi, Ora Maqbool Jan, hamid Mir, Irfan Sadique (these are notable media opinion makers) say that Taliban have the right to run the tribal areas as they please and the way to bring peace in Pakistan is to leave tribal areas. our defence minister is following the same mindset praising and justifying Taliban because half a century ago Mehsoods were involved in the Indo Pak Kashmir war in 48.

the talibanized media , clerics and politicians maintain that ISI and Pakistan army back stabbed the tribal people. in the lasat elections people with this mindset have been elected by disillusioned people
but it all dont give the permission to them to give pakistani land under the rule of terrorists, next what sharing our nuclear assests?

but it all dont give the permission to them to give pakistani land under the rule of terrorists, next what sharing our nuclear assests?

That is bound to happen - the peace talks means handing over a piece of land for the taliban to run their shariah on - in return you will get peace.

Kinda bad deal anyway one looks at it, but imagine if one hires a murderer to kill one's enemy, in the process one also brings him to his home, feeds him, pays him, gives him weapons and shows him his weakness, then one fine morning after the deed is done you find that the killer has taken a liking to your home.....now what do you do? try and chase him out, but that doesnt seem to work so you go to do peace deal with him but then he knows all your weakness so in the deal you come out the loser anyway you look at it.

true what is lacking is an all out policy statement

in our books there is no such thing as good taliban and bad taliban

for them we all are bad the moment we joined WoT and before doing so our ISI chief and Saudi prince personally flew to Afghanistan before invasion and warned Mullah Omar about the consequences and advised him to hand over Bin Laden. but that fat head didnt listen.

what is true though is that we didnt peruse Afghan Taliban to the extent Americans wanted but we did captured theme and handed them over TTP pretty much filled our own hands

after the American withdrawal its a very dark picture which has direct consequences to Pakistan and indirect to other countries even India.

this conflict is going to outlast our lives unfortunately
Irfan Baloch, no offense intended, but you are mixing two different incidents here, you have repeatedly said it on different threads, and I have tried to ignore it, but sorry, this time I could not resist.:D

Now, you are right, director general of ISI and Saudi Prince Turki went to Afghanistan to meet mullah Omar but my friend that was in September 1998, not 2001.

Reference, Musharraf’s book, In The Line of Fire, page 212.

Irfan Baloch, no offense intended, but you are mixing two different incidents here, you have repeatedly said it on different threads, and I have tried to ignore it, but sorry, this time I could not resist.:D

Now, you are right, director general of ISI and Saudi Prince Turki went to Afghanistan to meet mullah Omar but my friend that was in September 1998, not 2001.

Reference, Musharraf’s book, In The Line of Fire, page 212.

Hi Dear, I know, I have not been clear about it sorry.. I was trying to build up our last high level interactions up to the point of WoT

Yanks had been after Osama's arse long before 911.. that visit happened before that indeed. after the 911 attack there was no high level visit and it was a done deal.

our Chief told the clueless Mullah that he just lost the most powerful ally due to his stupidity he was pointing at KSA

Less warnings and more bombing and killing is the need of the hour to indiscriminately kill all these bastards, future of peace and Pakistan depends on it.

I wanna see some open air killing and burning.

Hi Dear, I know, I have not been clear about it sorry.. I was trying to build up our last high level interactions up to the point of WoT

Yanks had been after Osama's arse long before 911.. that visit happened before that indeed. after the 911 attack there was no high level visit and it was a done deal.

our Chief told the clueless Mullah that he just lost the most powerful ally due to his stupidity he was pointing at KSA
Exactly, that meeting really reveals what a ungrateful, and unpredictable liar mullah Omar is, as he had promised Saudi Arabia in June 1998 that he would expel Osama bin Laden from Afghanistan and hand him over to the them, but the bastard never kept his promise.

Back
Top Bottom