What's new

TTP got hands on MANPADS

If someone has seen the area, it is just a few minutes flight and there is no possibility that one can fire a MANPAD and manage to escape. This incident has has happens just a few hundred yards from helipad and has survivors as well. These TTP dogs and their supporters will keep barking. Their backbone has been crushed and PAkistani Forces will follow them to their graves.

Well they claim it was fired from a distance of 3 kms I think we need a technical man (if any one here) to confirm if the weapon show here has this sort of range

Told you so!

Probably came from ISIS.
true

thanks to our Arab brothers, the arms supplied to FSA ended into the hands of TTP because TTP and LeJ also went to Syria to fight against Asad forces and some b@stards here in Pakistan were rejoicing over it not knowing it will come back to haunt us. Saudis and Emarati princes have flooded weapons to FSA which are now being used by ISIS.

there is a chance of Indian hand but I would believe it if BLA also gets hands on them. this stand alone picture alone doesnt prove that the downed copter was due to the missile strike because the South African diplomat who survived the crash has not mentioned any such impact in his debrief.
that said we have lost copters like the Americans due to RGP fire at lower altitudes. SAM is just another dimension and I will really like to find the source of these weapons and will to see them pay a price for their actions.

Polish Ambassador injured in Pakistan crash - Thenews.pl :: News from Poland
08.05.2015 12:11
Six people were killed in a helicopter crash in Pakistan, with eleven other injured, including a Polish ambassador, media report.
cd13d925-04fb-4878-a192-9bde8d2087b4.file
A file picture dated 23 June 2013 of a coffin emerges from a Pakistani Army helicopter on its arrival at Gilgit Airport in Gilgit, Pakistan. The ambassadors of Norway and the Philippines to Pakistan were killed when a military helicopter crashed into a school in the north of the country 08 May, an army spokesman said. Photo: EPA/ZAFAR ABBAS

The injuries of Polish Ambassador Andrzej Ananicz are reported not to be life threatening.

The Tehreek-e-Taliban has claimed to have shot down the MI-17 military helicopter, which was one of three aircraft carrying an envoy of foreign dignitaries around the mountains in the north of the country.

Pakistani military spokesman Asim Bajwa has confirmed that the fatalities include two pilots, and four foreigners – the ambassadors of Philippines and Norway, as well as the wives of Malaysian and Indonesian ambassadors.

Bajwa added that the Polish and Dutch ambassadors were among the injured.

Later on Friday, the Polish Foreign Ministry confirmed that Polish Ambassador Andrzej Ananicz was injured in the crash.

Media reports say that one of the three helicopters crashed in a school, with the other two landing safely.

Experts interviewed by the TVP broadcaster said that it is not unusual for the Taliban to claim responsibility for events which they are not in fact responsible for.

Representatives of 37 countries were part of a trip organised by the Pakistani government to show off the touristic prospects of the region.

Proliferation of MANPDS is not a big deal.

Taliban was provided Stingers in 80s

Al Badr Mujahedeen had Anza MANPADS in Kargil war,many of them captured by Indian Army today publicly displayed in museums

Hamas has russian ATGMs while Anza MK II surfaced in Libya and kashmir

Pakistani missile found in Kashmir, army says - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

Anza Mk-II MANPADS in Libya | The Rogue Adventurer

Saudi Arabia ‘seeking Pakistan arms for Syrian rebels’ | GulfNews.com

Anza mk 2 in libiya .... Question is how these sophisticated weapons proliferated as far as libiya,Kashmir and Bosnia (Bakhtar shikan)

View attachment 220058
it is a big deal specially against civilian carriers.

you are right the FSA and ISIS has been provided the Chinese FN6 Manpad I think and maybe Saudis managed to supply the Pakistani Anza as well to the terrorists who are allies of TTP that went there to fight Asad forces.

Last edited:
true

thanks to our Arab brothers, the arms supplied to FSA ended into the hands of TTP because TTP and LeJ also went to Syria to fight against Asad forces and some b@stards here in Pakistan were rejoicing over it not knowing it will come back to haunt us. Saudis and Emarati princes have flooded weapons to FSA which are now being used by ISIS.

there is a chance of Indian hand but I would believe it if BLA also gets hands on them. this stand alone picture alone doesnt prove that the downed copter was due to the missile strike because the South African diplomat who survived the crash has not mentioned any such impact in his debrief.
that said we have lost copters like the Americans due to RGP fire at lower altitudes. SAM is just another dimension and I will really like to find the source of these weapons and will to see them pay a price for their actions.
Can these guys bring manpads after they return from their "jihad" in Syria? I don't think so. If yes then how? Are the officials so incompetent that they do not know that a person is bringing a manpad from a PIA flight?

Can these guys bring manpads after they return from their "jihad" in Syria? I don't think so. If yes then how? Are the officials so incompetent that they do not know that a person is bringing a manpad from a PIA flight?
LOL

I doubt if these TTP terrorists also boarded the scheduled PIA flights to Turkey and Ryadh to join their ISIS brothers in the first place.
but you have a point, if they DID bring back those SAMs which was always a worry for our security agencies then it is virtually impossible without air transport because there is Iran in the way if they choose the ground route back to Pakistan via Afghanistan.

. I really dont know what route they must have chosen. it has to be illegal and via Afghanistan otherwise it seems impossible. other way is to buy them from the supporters who are also equipping BLA as well but I would expect BLA to showcase it before them.. this shoulder fired missile system seems to be FN6 to me which is used by FSA and ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.

The batteries of manpads have a limited lifespan. 3 decade old Afghan war era manpads won't work now.

I never knew about that khinzeer before.
i would shave his goatee with my piss

The weapon shown is the video is SA-7 or similar
The Urdu text when the video starts says that they fired the missile from 3 k-meters and it hit the chopper in the tail rotor.

If they had made such an elaborate plan as they claim and even observed that the shot they fired hitting the tail rotor then why not show the video of the hit ? they make propaganda videos of just about any thing they do

Questions:

1. Did any observer see a smoke trail , TTP claims the fired from 3 KM away , 3 KM is significant distance for missile to travel it will leave a smoke trail that will be visible 15 to 20 minutes or more after missile has traveled.

2. Heat seeker don't usually seek the spinning blade , they seek the engine exhaust , so while its possible that the tail rotor can get hit but more likely the hit will happen near or close to the main rotor.

Indians have provided them these, even their media had first time claimed it that they are soon going to have MANPADs with them. But this just give further good news for pakistan as we will now have all the moral will to arm the freedom fighters in Kashmir and other parts of india with even more sophisticated weaponry.

Everything has a prize.
Right! Now RAW has probably equipped the TTP with Brahmos missiles too. The Agnis are in the pipeline. The TTP is also being trained in flying the MiG-21s that India is phasing out. :pleasantry:

Lol!
Cheers! Have a nice day! :cheers:

Last edited:
LOL

I doubt if these TTP terrorists also boarded the scheduled PIA flights to Turkey and Ryadh to join their ISIS brothers in the first place.
but you have a point, if they DID bring back those SAMs which was always a worry for our security agencies then it is virtually impossible without air transport because there is Iran in the way if they choose the ground route back to Pakistan via Afghanistan.

. I really dont know what route they must have chosen. it has to be illegal and via Afghanistan otherwise it seems impossible. other way is to buy them from the supporters who are also equipping BLA as well but I would expect BLA to showcase it before them.. this shoulder fired missile system seems to be FN6 to me which is used by FSA and ISIS terrorists in Syria and Iraq.

Irfan, how sure you are that terrorists could not ferry stuff through Iran? We do not like to think along those lines but peace in Pakistan (and subsequent prosperity) does not appear to be high on Iran's priorities and if it was, they never had to construct a port hardly 93 nautical miles from Gwadar. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

lol, you brainwashed fool. those TTP don't need indian help. they have pakistan army for logistic support. you forget that in every terror attack on a military installation of pakistan there are Pakistan military officials are in support of terrorists. even in recent attack on navel ships, it was found out that former pakistani navy officals were behind the attack. :lol::lol:
if you have a defence force like this then, for terrorists there is no need for other countres's support terrorism. your own military personals are enough for it.

And Col Prohit was from Frontier Force Regiment right?

It is amazing that you attack Pakistani army while you have army which kills its own people in the territory that it calls its own like Kashmir (lol) in fake encounters to earn some dirty money. As for in our case, the very few rogues that helped TTP belonged to non commissioned and junior commissioned officers or technicians and not Colonels like in your case of Samjhuta express.

LOL

Don't know why you loled at my post. Crossing Iran and Iraq itself is a big deal. My opinion is that their are two possibilities of them going to Syria. 1- Flight to KSA and then crossing over to Syria, but they won't be able to take any thing in or out of Pakistan that way. 2-Il legal travel to gulf countries utilizing the sea routes via a launch. By that way, they can bring manpads for sure. Keeping in mind how our childern are smuggled for cammel races in gulf.

Don't know why you loled at my post. Crossing Iran and Iraq itself is a big deal. My opinion is that their are two possibilities of them going to Syria. 1- Flight to KSA and then crossing over to Syria, but they won't be able to take any thing in or out of Pakistan that way. 2-Il legal travel to gulf countries utilizing the sea routes via a launch. By that way, they can bring manpads for sure. Keeping in mind how our childern are smuggled for cammel races in gulf.
didnt laugh at you but actually at virtually impossible task of brining them here from Syria unless they are brought in Emarites airline of KSA diplomats baggage recall the threat from the UAE prince that we will have to pay a heavy price for not obeying to their demands.
again which is something unthinkable, if they do something that blatant then they will forget how bad Iran was to them.

Back
Top Bottom