What's new

TTP got hands on MANPADS

i have seen the video and i can clearly identify man in black mask showing use of weapon is don't even have a beard and also look like a Indian agent
may be Indian propaganda

It is strange as Pakistan army declared RAW sponsoring terror in Pakistan TTP announces they have MANPAD in their arsenal. Point to ponder is they weren't able to obtain it in 10 years of war. What changed this time and how did they obtain it ?

Screen shots from the Taliban video of the SAM-7:

@balixd @Icarus It's a matter of grave concern
Here ...it explains everything
'Round, round, round, and there it hit the ground': Envoy recalls moment when chopper crashed - The Express Tribune

LOL

wrong.. Indian media were quoting Pakistani media when reporting about Pakistani taliban

just you try another 90's style insurgency in J/K, we'll scrap 370, expand afspa and be done with the Kashmir issue once and for all

indeed everything has a prize, these are your jihadi snakes that are biting you now, this is the price you're paying because you let the house of saud islamize and radicalize your society

laal masjid, taliban, contract killers, hate preacher mullas... <- Pakistan's internal problems, quit blaming India.

You would've scrapped 370 decades ago if you could. You won't want to put 100% of Kashmirs against India and if you would - stay bye to being "akhand".

i have seen the video and i can clearly identify man in black mask showing use of weapon is don't even have a beard and also look like a Indian agent
may be Indian propaganda
CommentPhotos.com_1405786188.jpg

Video of this missile being held by TTP terrorists does not prove they used it to down the helicopter, saffron chaddis shshhhh!

Nonsense claim by ttp. Just read the interviews of helicopter survivors. This whole story of terrorist attack on helicopter is just cooked up for media hype.

There was an analysis done on the origins of the logo that you can see on these pictures. I need to find it and I'll share it.

Essentially its middle eastern and Indian influence. Do the math.

doesnt make any logical sense , this could be a propaganda to malign GOP and damage the Corridor and belt.

This Great game is getting nasty and proves to what length opponents can go in mud slinging
If someone has seen the area, it is just a few minutes flight and there is no possibility that one can fire a MANPAD and manage to escape. This incident has has happens just a few hundred yards from helipad and has survivors as well. These TTP dogs and their supporters will keep barking. Their backbone has been crushed and PAkistani Forces will follow them to their graves.

You would've scrapped 370 decades ago if you could. You won't want to put 100% of Kashmirs against India and if you would - stay bye to being "akhand".
I was replying to someone who was suggesting Pakistan fuel a 90's style jihad again.

"akhand" bharat exists on the mind of Pakistanis, we never hear of it from even most extreme right wing fringe here lol

I was replying to someone who was suggesting Pakistan fuel a 90's style jihad again.

"akhand" bharat exists on the mind of Pakistanis, we never hear of it from even most extreme right wing fringe here lol

Akhand bharat exists in the minds of Pakistanis? Congratulations then it doesn't even exist here ;) So next time you hear some Indian leader going "wild" and speaking of "akhand-ness", you would want to stand up and yell him a "Shut Up".

Any Stinger and ammunition around from that era is useless today. Way past it's shelf life.
They don't have this capability, another chapter in the long history of ridiculous TTP propaganda, they will say and claim anything if it suits them.

There is a journalist in Pakistan who started this manpad issue and posted a letter from the talibang within minutes tweets go up as if he had divine knowledge of it? That journalist's news gets first published on Indian media then the world as the that journalist writes for many other outlets as well this news spread fast. Where did he obtain a talibang letter? How did he know it was manpad before any investigation? Once news came out it was a technical fault that prick journalist blames PA for poor flying!!! Go figure the traitors in our amidst.

Below is the cunt behind it!!!

Screenshot_2015-05-09-13-53-25.png

Back
Top Bottom