What's new

Trolling and hate?

Are nahi yar keep it :P
bas agar AH-1Z Pakistan ko nahi mile tou sahi bezati hojaegi apne avatar ki:D

nai yaar milen gay .. pakka hai ...
lakin milen gay 2018 tak , saalay Zulu nai hue meri future Girlfriend ho gaye , itna late ayen gay :(

ap ke liye change ker liya sir :)
aur bolen ap

and you think that something will come out of this review ? Ok :)
Apparently, you were wrongly rated. Or in your words, you had a different opinion than the TT's. Should that be the case you should have them review, i beg of you.
your TT's have on many occasion have called me Bihari , Indian and so on .. which i guess you never looked at :D
I would love some sources too.
as for giving -ratings , you can give me as much you want .. it will do nothing but intensify my point of view and thoughts ..
You are abusing. You were banned for it. You can't break forum rules and say my POV-That logic.
call me a Stubborn person ...
A 'troll' will suffice.
and as for people been banned , hmm let me see so anyone using gutter chap language for Altaf hussain is fine ?
Altaf Hussain is a banned figure. One can have an opinion on any person. People call IK Taliban Khan and get away with it.
call millions of MQM supporters terrorist , criminals is fine
If a TT has said something in those lines kindly report him. In fact i will support you. If any other member say's something like that, kindly learn to use the report button.
that is why this forum is flourishing man , cause of this stupid double standard rules ... any Tom Dick ( dick does not mean penis ) harry will become a TT here :D
Best part is you constantly forget to malign mods too. Scared of getting banned; they are the one's banning you. We have nothing to do with it.
until that Stupid TT wont Apologize and strip down from his title , i wont be stop or unless they decide to ban me permanently :)
I have rated you too, same case applies for me too?
calling us traitors show how low Pakistani can get :)
Stop generalizing and stop presenting yourself as the victim when you are clearly not.
and if you think that any other Ethnicity is more educated than Urdu speaking community than you are living in delusion :)
There are many, i am a Hunzik. In Hunza we have 100% literacy, 0% crime rate. Same case for most part of Gilgit. Best region in the country. What is this superior Ethinicity bullshit? When is this retarded division going to end?
Hunza Valley: Pakistan's 'real Shangri-La' is a world free from militant Islamists, poverty, pollution and a lacklustre education system | Asia | News | The Independent

I beg of you to have the ratings reviewed. If a TT is abusing Mohajir kaum, i will stand with you. Refer him to this thread, refer the post, to be more precise. Don't give a shit about Mohajir, Pathan, Punjabi, i have rated many for generalizing Mohajirs for being terrorists.
regards

ager dil kare tu 2-4 aur -rating de dena bhai ko bura nai lage ga , bachpana samajh ke maaf kar dun ga :)
That language, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's such a shame to read such post from your fellow country-men.

Apparently, you were wrongly rated. Or in your words, you had a different opinion than the TT's. Should that be the case you should have them review, i beg of you.

well as i said .. majority of my abuse start when someone piss me off , unlike you and mods i cant simply banned them :D and reporting does not make any difference ..

I would love some sources too.

ary yaar kafi months purani baat hai , kahan yaad rehta hai , kis thread mai kia discuss kia hai ..

You are abusing. You were banned for it. You can't break forum rules and say my POV-That logic.

My logic is simple , you allow members to use Maa behn ki galiyan for one leader , one party , and its million of supporters , you allow it for others , I call Imran khan a Akhroat demagh pathan ... why people take it on their pride ?
are we not playing this "we are all Pakistani " game here :) so why it matters if i say anything to pathan or Punjabi ?

A 'troll' will suffice.

That's for sure i am now :D

Altaf Hussain is a banned figure. One can have an opinion on any person. People call IK Taliban Khan and get away with it.

again , Altaf hussain is banned figure for what ? on what ? he is British national why using abusive language against his supporters ? who are as much as Pakistani as you are ... there are people who tolerate people with different religions , you and your people cant tolerate people with different leader ? So sad .. and very low thinking ..

If a TT has said something in those lines kindly report him. In fact i will support you. If any other member say's something like that, kindly learn to use the report button.

there was a Thread by a Elite member , who presented his case against a TT , and he showed prove of his abusive language , and yet he was not stripped from his title so i realize that its just formality and show off .. nothing happen ..
and as i said , unless that TT apologize to me here on PDF , along with others .. i will not stop :)
I know i use very abusive language and i feel bad about it when later i think , but when i think about other's and their posts , i understand that they deserve .. people in Pakistan have to learn to respect the educated people who are running this country ..72% revenue goes from Karachi , and we take shit from entire Pakistan, and yet millions of people were called Criminals and gangsters here ..

Best part is you constantly forget to malign mods too. Scared of getting banned; they are the one's banning you. We have nothing to do with it.

I will not hesitate if any Mod piss me off :) there are some good Mods like Oscar , Horus ( kinda ) nice person and posters who post quality stuff .. if there is a direct insult to me by any mod , i will use the same language with them :)
you think by continuously calling their forum shitty , i am scared of Mods ? because that's what truth is .. PDF becomes a shitty place ..

I have rated you too, same case applies for me too?

rating does not bother me much as far as i deserve them :D
but my entire anger is on few TT's , who just think they are above others .. you agree with them , they will be happy , you disagree with them, you will called India , Criminal , Criminal supporter , Bihari and so on ..( and by the way Bihari is not a abusive word , they are so good in education , specially maths )

Stop generalizing and stop presenting yourself as the victim when you are clearly not.

who play the Victim card ? we did not .. we were living peacefully in Karachi , and than Tribals comes and they Shit in Karachi .. Sindhi , Pathans, Urdu speaking people , Bangli , Baluch and Saraiki all are involved in Crimes in Karachi , but when MQM commits a crimes , people say Urdu speaking people should separate themselves with them , but when a Pathan from ANP , Sindhi aur Baluch from PAC or terrorist of TTP ( mostly are Pashtoons ) commit a terrorism act no one has to justify anything .. why ??
its same like when a Muslim in Western country kill someone they target the whole religion but if a white non muslim commit a crime ,its just a lone wolf ... double standards ? or the truth is the 4 major ethnicity in Pakistan have never really accepted those who migrated ...calling brother does not make someone your brother ... things need to be done practically ..

There are many, i am a Hunzik. In Hunza we have 100% literacy, 0% crime rate. Same case for most part of Gilgit. Best region in the country. What is this superior Ethinicity bullshit? When is this retarded division going to end?

Good for Hunza people .. i urge people from KPK , Baluchistan , Interior sindhi and Punjab should go to Hunza , spare Karachi if you cant respect the people who are living there from decades ..
Superiority ? LOL come to Karachi , lets say gulshan , and see how many Pashtoons , Sindhi , Punjabi , Saraiki , Baluch living and working there ... and guess what Guslan is MQM dominating area .. i never see any clash between them .. places like Kati Pahari , Nagan , Safora , Mango pir ( pastoon , baluch , and Saraiki ) majority areas where young boys been beaten by Pathans just for wearing Jeans and shirt ..
We urdu speaking people have earn our respect by education , not by Ak-47's , Bhutto's and Marii and Bhugtti names ..

I beg of you to have the ratings reviewed. If a TT is abusing Mohajir kaum, i will stand with you. Refer him to this thread, refer the post, to be more precise. Don't give a shit about Mohajir, Pathan, Punjabi, i have rated many for generalizing Mohajirs for being terrorists.
regards

The truth , its too late to unite Pakistani people ...and trust me , Pakistani people will make sure they will remain separated by the Ethnicity :) and i will surely play my role in that :D cause unless Other Pakistani who are eating this country like deemak , learn to respect us , there wont be any brotherhood with them...

That language, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's such a shame to read such post from your fellow country-men.

why ? what's wrong with this language ??? dude seriously you think i will ashamed of myself for some TT's on this forum ? LOL , you must be joking ...
i treat people as they deserve ..

well as i said .. majority of my abuse start when someone piss me off , unlike you and mods i cant simply banned them :D and reporting does not make any difference ..
So you do abuse, good justification.
ary yaar kafi months purani baat hai , kahan yaad rehta hai , kis thread mai kia discuss kia hai ..
So you don't remember anything. Do some digging, lodge a complain. Posts with proper sources needed.
I call Imran khan a Akhroat demagh pathan ... why people take it on their pride ?
If anyone calls Altaf Hussain, Chutiya Mohajir, will it hurt you or not?
again , Altaf hussain is banned figure for what ? on what ?
Ask Sindh High court. For hate speech, abusing the LEA. Can you justify his language?
there was a Thread by a Elite member , who presented his case against a TT , and he showed prove of his abusive language , and yet he was not stripped from his title so i realize that its just formality and show off .. nothing happen ..
and as i said , unless that TT apologize to me here on PDF , along with others .. i will not stop :)
Have you ever questioned the purpose of 'GHQ section'? Lodge a complain with proper sources and i am sure mods will hear you out.
and i feel bad about it when later i think
Good to hear. someone abuses you, it doesn't give you the right to abuse him back. Our religion is quite clear on this.
educated people who are running this country
Incorrect, educated people are not running this country.
72% revenue goes from Karachi , and we take shit from entire Pakistan, and yet millions of people were called Criminals and gangsters here ..
Arey bhai, generalizing is not right. I am with you on this case, it's not correct. I will personally stand with you, if you can present some sources or something, really. Applies to TT"s whom you stated were abusing Mohajirs.
but my entire anger is on few TT's , who just think they are above others .. you agree with them , they will be happy , you disagree with them, you will called India , Criminal , Criminal supporter , Bihari and so on ..( and by the way Bihari is not a abusive word , they are so good in education , specially maths )
Some sources please? i can say i am Shahid Afridi, doesn't mean i am Shahid Afridi. Some proof please?
You are generalizing. Pathans are facing the most chitrol from Zarb-e-azb, like it or not. LEA are only going after target Killers MQM is harboring, which is a fact.
Note: PPP is also being targeted, so in ANP, sunni Tehrek. You are not the only victim.
Good for Hunza people .. i urge people from KPK , Baluchistan , Interior sindhi and Punjab should go to Hunza , spare Karachi if you cant respect the people who are living there from decades ..
Gilgit is an ideal destination; but the fact remains it is a mountainous area, tough topography. Not easy to conduct business and etc, etc.
spare Karachi if you cant respect the people who are living there from decades ..
Sick generalization.
:D cause unless Other Pakistani who are eating this country like deemak , learn to respect us
Victims? lol. We are deprived of our basic right, basic right to vote, basic right of recognition. You are not the victim, if there is anyone who is a victim in this country it's us. Even then we do not divide our self, and show some unity. Learn a thing or two.
i treat people as they deserve ..
Don't expect roses in reply.

So you do abuse, good justification.

ary yaar I am accepting that i use abusive language , so why would i need to justify ? :D

So you don't remember anything. Do some digging, lodge a complain. Posts with proper sources needed.

will do, if i found any of those comments , i will tag you :)

If anyone calls Altaf Hussain, Chutiya Mohajir, will it hurt you or not?

No, call anything you like to Altaf Hussain, but call the Entire MQM and Supporters Criminals there i have to cut in .. which is wrong because i have met many MQM supporters who are more Patriotic than many i met so far ..

Ask Sindh High court. For hate speech, abusing the LEA. Can you justify his language?

yes i can Justify , isn't it freedom of Speech ? US can Abuse Prophet , but you can't call your Generals corrupt ? LOL if you claim that Pakistan is free state , and people have all the right to speak anything against anything , so people can abuse Army .. why its a Taboo ?
but do i support Altaf Hussain using such language against the Army or LEA ? its a big NO ...

Good to hear. someone abuses you, it doesn't give you the right to abuse him back. Our religion is quite clear on this.

I am not very religious :) and i don;t hide behind religion , Religion said many other things which you may not follow :) and do remember that Prophet has ordered few Capital punishments for Blasphemers :)

Incorrect, educated people are not running this country.

i mean to write City .. but yeah kinda agree that Even Karachi is not run by Educated people .. but in a sense that Karachi industry and Business is run by Educated class ... so if you disrespect them , they have all the right to show other's their place ..

Arey bhai, generalizing is not right. I am with you on this case, it's not correct. I will personally stand with you, if you can present some sources or something, really. Applies to TT"s whom you stated were abusing Mohajirs.

will find old posts ..

Some sources please? i can say i am Shahid Afridi, doesn't mean i am Shahid Afridi. Some proof please?

Yaar ap bolo mai Obama hun , mai maan lun ga :D aise kia baat hai :)

You are generalizing. Pathans are facing the most chitrol from Zarb-e-azb, like it or not. LEA are only going after target Killers MQM is harboring, which is a fact.
Note: PPP is also being targeted, so in ANP, sunni Tehrek. You are not the only victim.

Pathans are reaping what they sow ... it was their support for Afghans , Tajik , Uzbek and love for Ak-47 and gun culture they are their own worst enemy ..and as for MQM target killers , i disagree , many MQM workers been killed under Custody .. so much for Religion and Constitution right ? our police and Rangers does not have any Warrant when they raid ..and they are LEA's lol ..
PPPP is targeted ? how ? i don't see Zulfiqar Mirza , Qaim Ali shah , and other big fishes behind the bar ...
yet i agree that Operation is going on in right direction and much more need to be done .. but Rangers is using Force against MQM or its supporters , that is cause much more distress among the Urdu speaking people ..in my University people start to make jokes about the Rangers that they will arrest you for just flying a kite as its symbol of MQM ... things are going in wrong direction .. you can't see but i can because i live here ..
recently of Bakra Eid , a guy who is a supporter of MQM used to Install a Shop for food for Animals but guess what happen ? Rangers come and without any prove or conviction they destroyed the entire Camp and taken away all his stuff .. now call this a Story as i don't care .. cause i see that happen ..

Gilgit is an ideal destination; but the fact remains it is a mountainous area, tough topography. Not easy to conduct business and etc, etc.

Bhai Karachi se acha ab Lahore hai ... mai khud Islamabad mai job ki souch raha tha :D

Victims? lol. We are deprived of our basic right, basic right to vote, basic right of recognition. You are not the victim, if there is anyone who is a victim in this country it's us. Even then we do not divide our self, and show some unity. Learn a thing or two.

i Don't know why you think i play Victim ? i am not Altaf Hussain :D
I dont need to play victim , my logic is simple you respect me i will respect you ..

Don't expect roses in reply.

the only thing i expect on PDF these days is " -ratings " :pdf:

ary yaar I am accepting that i use abusive language , so why would i need to justify ? :D
Previous post, you justified why you abuse. If someone abuses it doesn't give you the right to abuse him back.
will do, if i found any of those comments , i will tag you :)
I will be happy to stand with you.
which is wrong because i have met many MQM supporters who are more Patriotic than many i met so far ..
MQM supporters are Pakistanis, MQM is Pakistani. Everyone is equal, i have said this before i hate sick generalization.
yes i can Justify , isn't it freedom of Speech ? US can Abuse Prophet , but you can't call your Generals corrupt ? LOL if you claim that Pakistan is free state , and people have all the right to speak anything against anything , so people can abuse Army .. why its a Taboo ?
Bhai, i suggest you check out some of his speeches. He is clearly abusing the Army, he isn't a Pakistani citizen too. Lodge a complain in Supreme Court or something, nothin' to do with me.
I am not very religious :) and i don;t hide behind religion , Religion said many other things which you may not follow :) and do remember that Prophet has ordered few Capital punishments for Blasphemers :)
Our religion gives us basic fundamentals of life. Our behavior and language being one of them. Read my signature.
i mean to write City .. but yeah kinda agree that Even Karachi is not run by Educated people .. but in a sense that Karachi industry and Business is run by Educated class ... so if you disrespect them , they have all the right to show other's their place ..
But you cannot generalize them all to be Muhajirs... Pathans are doing quite well too. Last i checked this class is benefiting from the operation the most. They were being looted daily by Bhata Khors, Target killers etc, etc...do you agree?
Pathans are reaping what they sow ... it was their support for Afghans , Tajik , Uzbek and love for Ak-47 and gun culture they are their own worst enemy
We are all to be blamed. Zia did this to us, Bhutto and Nawaz finished his work. Pathans are not the only ones to blame, this is exactly the same generalization Mohajirs are facing.
our police and Rangers does not have any Warrant when they raid ..and they are LEA's lol ..
They have the constitutional right to do so...Kindly read on it.
PPPP is targeted ? how ? i don't see Zulfiqar Mirza , Qaim Ali shah , and other big fishes behind the bar ...
DR. Asim, Sharjeel Meemon, Zardari out of the country, NAB pechey parey hui hai, i can go on and on. Who can forget the Fish harbor raid. Don't forget Uzair Baloch.
but Rangers is using Force against MQM or its supporters
90 mey target killers kya kar rahe they. They are only targeting the criminals.
recently of Bakra Eid , a guy who is a supporter of MQM used to Install a Shop for food for Animals but guess what happen ? Rangers come and without any prove or conviction they destroyed the entire Camp and taken away all his stuff .. now call this a Story as i don't care .. cause i see that happen ..
Court mey jao, sue them. It's a free country.

We urdu speaking people have earn our respect by education..
Who told you one can earn respect by merely possessing a degree of college or university?, you earn respect in the eyes of others by your morals, mannerism, good behavior and conduct.

nai yaar milen gay .. pakka hai ...
lakin milen gay 2018 tak , saalay Zulu nai hue meri future Girlfriend ho gaye , itna late ayen gay :(

ap ke liye change ker liya sir :)
aur bolen ap

Abe nahi yar serious mein wapis laga le mazak kar raha tha.

Previous post, you justified why you abuse. If someone abuses it doesn't give you the right to abuse him back.

wrong , if someone insult me , i will insult him/her back :)

MQM supporters are Pakistanis, MQM is Pakistani. Everyone is equal, i have said this before i hate sick generalization.

LOL now you admit ? what happen to MQM traitor , Take money from RAW , AH saying creation of Pakistan was mistake and that BS ?

Bhai, i suggest you check out some of his speeches. He is clearly abusing the Army, he isn't a Pakistani citizen too. Lodge a complain in Supreme Court or something, nothin' to do with me.

your statements are contradicting , if he is not a Pakistani why so pisss off on his statements ? simple ignore him easy no ?

We are all to be blamed. Zia did this to us, Bhutto and Nawaz finished his work. Pathans are not the only ones to blame, this is exactly the same generalization Mohajirs are facing.

sorry sir not all but certain people to be blamed ..
Urdu speaking people and their culture have nothing like other ethnicity in Pakistan, unlike Baluch , Pashtoon , sindhi and Punjabi we dont have love for Guns in our homes or have any tribal associations ..
they reap what they sow ... gun culture is responsible of thousands of Pakistani dead in this war of terror .. because PAshtoons are running gun making factories all over KPK and FATA ... i don't see any urdu speaking there ..

hey have the constitutional right to do so...Kindly read on it.

than i must say , its a Stupid Constitution :)

DR. Asim, Sharjeel Meemon, Zardari out of the country, NAB pechey parey hui hai, i can go on and on. Who can forget the Fish harbor raid. Don't forget Uzair Baloch.

Zardari , Sharjeel memon are not yet in jail are they ? where is Uzair baluch ? why is he not hanged ? where is his confession videos like Saluat mirza ? LOL Pakistani LEA's are no less than circus .. they are well known for torture and fake encounters ..

90 mey target killers kya kar rahe they. They are only targeting the criminals.

agree , 90 mai target killers the ... so why not rangers raiding Liyari ? why Zulfiqar mirza supporter of PAC and who issue guns and license to PAC to kill MQM workers is still free ? so much for justice song :D

Court mey jao, sue them. It's a free country.

hahahaha i take that as a joke :D

wrong , if someone insult me , i will insult him/her back :)
It is not always the most productive thing to do.
LOL now you admit ?
I never disagreed to it, where did you come up with that conclusion.
what happen to MQM traitor
MQM kay andar terrorist and those who knowingly harbor and use them are traitors, or are they not? Even MQM agrees they have target killers in MQM, Farooq Sattar said, 'this doesn't mean they belong in MQM.'
Take money from RAW
That is an unsolved mystery. If anyone is to be blamed for it it should be MQM's top leadership not Karkuns like you.
AH saying creation of Pakistan was mistake and that BS ?
AF is a piece of crap, nothing else. I hate MQM for dividing this city; now this doesn't mean that MQM supporters are traitors or etc, etc. You are as Pakistani as any other person. I personally do not like it when MQM supporters give justification of the illegal activity MQM has committed.
if he is not a Pakistani why so pisss off on his statements ? simple ignore him easy no ?
Inciting hatred and violence, there is a thing called 'LAW'.
i don't see any urdu speaking there ..
Ahh, when you generalize it is alright, when they do it, it is wrong. I need some clarification here. We are one quam, we are all to be blamed for it. Pathans are not necessarily terrorists, this is a sick generalization. They are a very patriotic lot.
than i must say , its a Stupid Constitution :)
It is not, you were in favor of it when it was passed, PPP opposed it. All in all i don't see you complaining. And please do not disrespect the constitution it is our identity, be it right or wrong.
Zardari , Sharjeel memon are not yet in jail are they ?
Name in ECL, chor to bhag gaey hai. Asif Zardari should be in jail, along with Nawaz Sharif and company.
where is Uzair baluch ? why is he not hanged ?
Tafteesh, he is the Saulat Mirza of PPP. PPP used him, let him make some revelations.
so why not rangers raiding Liyari ? why Zulfiqar mirza supporter of PAC and who issue guns and license to PAC to kill MQM workers is still free ? so much for justice song :D
Patience young one. If the LEA does something like that all these parasites will be united in the name of democracy. The only way i see it happening quickly is by a martial law. Or have some patience.
hahahaha i take that as a joke :D
Allegation is easy, proving is the hard part.

It is not always the most productive thing to do.

but its necessary , i am not a saint and definitely not a prophet :) so i cant stay quite when someone insult me ..

MQM kay andar terrorist and those who knowingly harbor and use them are traitors, or are they not? Even MQM agrees they have target killers in MQM, Farooq Sattar said, 'this doesn't mean they belong in MQM.'

I never claim MQM is a party of Saint .. MQM is responsible for a huge amount of mess in Karachi .. they have killers , land grabber , extortionist and so on .. but i am not in fair of single them out .. they are not only responsible other need to be blamed as well .. which majority of PDFians don't do :)

That is an unsolved mystery. If anyone is to be blamed for it it should be MQM's top leadership not Karkuns like you.

I am not a Karkun never be, never will :) i don't like any Political party nor leader except Musharraf .. MQM is always faced such allegations like Jinnah pur , RAW and Mi6 agents and so on ..

AF is a piece of crap, nothing else. I hate MQM for dividing this city; now this doesn't mean that MQM supporters are traitors or etc, etc. You are as Pakistani as any other person. I personally do not like it when MQM supporters give justification of the illegal activity MQM has committed.

agree Altaf hussian is stupid and a Ahole .. but MQM does not divide people of karachi , it was the Sindhi who did , punjabi and those who put quota system on Urdu speaking people ... AH was not born a murderer or evil person, you know what happen to him in KU , how he was beaten ? how he was mistreated and so ? how MQM was created ?
who does stand with Urdu speaking people ?? PPP ? PMLN ? Jamat-e-ISlami ?
remember the thunder squads of JI ? all Pakistani give justifications of whatever crime they do .. cant single out MQM ..

Inciting hatred and violence, there is a thing called 'LAW'.

its Pakistan meri jaan ... nothing is done by LAW here .. but when it comes to MQM everyone remember law ?

Ahh, when you generalize it is alright, when they do it, it is wrong. I need some clarification here. We are one quam, we are all to be blamed for it. Pathans are not necessarily terrorists, this is a sick generalization. They are a very patriotic lot.

sorry janab i dont believe in that , we are not a Quam .. we never were and will never be .. this all we are Pakistani BS is just sweet delusion , either you like or not , we are divided , uneducated and religiously stupid people who were given a country to run .. and we are trying our level best to destroy it :)
Pathans are nice, and are patriotic but despite they are largest contributors of Terrorism in Pakistan no one point a finger on them , nor ask them for certificates of their Patriotism , but Urdu speaking people have to, because MQM supports are Urdu speaking community ...

It is not, you were in favor of it when it was passed, PPP opposed it. All in all i don't see you complaining. And please do not disrespect the constitution it is our identity, be it right or wrong.

Our constitution is a joke sir .. it says something but does the completely opposite .. respect of Constitution from Pakistani is not something can be demanded .. Constitution must ensure that people respect him ..

Name in ECL, chor to bhag gaey hai. Asif Zardari should be in jail, along with Nawaz Sharif and company.

Zardari name is in ELC ? he is already out and he come to Pakistan whenever he wants and leave .. even our PM has a FIR on him , so what you will say on that ? :D

Tafteesh, he is the Saulat Mirza of PPP. PPP used him, let him make some revelations.

Janab not tafteesh , its that Saulat was used to frame MQM , his confession was prove for that ..
he was a murderer and should be hanged , his confession does not make any sense ..
have you ever think that why we dont have confession videos of Taliban in our custody ? :D
there maybe one or two but not many ..

Patience young one. If the LEA does something like that all these parasites will be united in the name of democracy. The only way i see it happening quickly is by a martial law. Or have some patience.

we both know what will happen :)
welcome to Pakistan dear

Allegation is easy, proving is the hard part.

exactly , and lots of MQM workers got killed in custody ... don;t you think its wrong ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom