What's new

Trolling and hate?

If NATO were to leave the North Atlantic and attack India to bring about regime change, I would fight side by side with the BJP/RSS scum.

PS: I read what I wrote and laughed out loud. Fight! 65-year old dotard! Perhaps I could drive or pack ammunition, or something, anything. But I would do what I could to get the enemy out.
:) I appreciate your thinking sir.

t maybe the turkish section but when they provide akp/erdogan/nationalist positions about syria and russia and the general world,

IMHO it is the Turkish section within Pakistan forum. So this means the Turks have right to talk about Turkish internal politics. If you or I don't like any aspect of Turkish politics we can always open threads in other general section. It is called Turkish section for a reason. That is where Turks are going to congregate and create Turkish atmosphere. Their internal politics is their business as long as it stays in their section.

There are however times when discussion in Turkish section involves outside countries like Russia or Syria. Even then however ( given that this PDF ) we should remain partial to Turkish outlook for the simple reason that Turkey is Pakistan's ally.

Check my IP

I am not going to do that because I can't and even if I could I believe there are ways around this. So let's not go there.

You have made a good point. Thanks.

Some BJP or RSS jerk made the comment that India is the only place (he was exaggerating wildly; what about Malaysia or Indonesia?) where all the sects of Islam could live together peacefully.

While I react with instinctive violence to Sangh Parivar types, and was about to jump down his throat, it struck me that what he was saying was (with exceptions) true. This is without prejudice to the riots at the time of Muharram in some cities, riots that have happened through recent history.

Malaysia and indonasia loads of hatred for other sects my opinion is based on "here and there news" nothing rock solid these countries dont have a large % of other sects of Islam so not a relevant example and cant be compared to the subcontinent (indo - Pak) where least 20-25% ( i guess same applies in India ) are other sects of Islam... as for the litle riots compare those with littrally genocides taking place from Pakistan to middleast .. i think you guys still have a lot of religious harmony

WTh ? no body tag me into this Thread ? ?

@Slav Defence you are asking members to quit trolling yet majority of your Think Tanks are bunch of trolls ?
they are marvels and gems in a gold necklace for PDF :D

i doubt mods have any interest to improve the PDF forum , there was a time when i used to come to PDF to learn new things, and now i log in to troll and bash other ethnic groups ( won't lie ) , because i realized that you can't live with your lips sealed and fingers locked ..

when you gotta show people their place , you have to speak or type :)

you want to improve the forum , get rid of your think Tanks , teach them some manners , teach them to respect others point of views without crying like a ***** and start giving -ratings cause that's the best those poor chaps can do ..

I am all up suggestions if you want any :) if not , you can wish me luck in better trolling :)

WTh ? no body tag me into this Thread ? ?

@Slav Defence you are asking members to quit trolling yet majority of your Think Tanks are bunch of trolls ?
they are marvels and gems in a gold necklace for PDF :D

i doubt mods have any interest to improve the PDF forum , there was a time when i used to come to PDF to learn new things, and now i log in to troll and bash other ethnic groups ( won't lie ) , because i realized that you can't live with your lips sealed and fingers locked ..

when you gotta show people their place , you have to speak or type :)

you want to improve the forum , get rid of your think Tanks , teach them some manners , teach them to respect others point of views without crying like a ***** and start giving -ratings cause that's the best those poor chaps can do ..

I am all up suggestions if you want any :) if not , you can wish me luck in better trolling :)

The right of management to run their forum as they see fit must be respected, whether one agrees with it or not.

The right of management to run their forum as they see fit must be respected, whether one agrees with it or not.

agree, but none have the right to push his opinion down to my throat , and if i disagree so i get banned ? i don't this its fair

agree, but none have the right to push his opinion down to my throat , and if i disagree so i get banned ? i don't this its fair

Sir, your participation on PDF is voluntary. If you do not like it here, I am sure there are other places that you may like more.

Sir, your participation on PDF is voluntary. If you do not like it here, I am sure there are other places that you may like more.

Honestly, now i come to PDF for fun .. i don't take anything serious at all .. but i don't want to miss some quality Posts and comments by Some notable members which i really like to read ..
so i can tolerate 1000 idiots to learn something valuable from 1 good poster ..

by the way i have already asked several times to delete this account , but some how they love me so much that they don't want me to leave :)

Honestly, now i come to PDF for fun .. i don't take anything serious at all .. but i don't want to miss some quality Posts and comments by Some notable members which i really like to read ..
so i can tolerate 1000 idiots to learn something valuable from 1 good poster ..

by the way i have already asked several times to delete this account , but some how they love me so much that they don't want me to leave :)

As I said, what you do here is strictly voluntary. :D

because i realized that you can't live with your lips sealed and fingers locked ..

No but you can take some height as befits a gentleman and show restraint in posting and wording thereof,
discretely pulling on the logic noose the opponent so brilliantly wrapped around his own neck and then …

rapidly fleeing the scene as though following the electuary for the Black Death AKA bubonic plague :
Cito, longe fugeas, et tarde redeas. Flee, run a long time, and come back late!
and leaving the mob for the lynching, abstain to return as good criminals do with the scene of their crime?

If you do it with flair and style, I'll bet it will get you a small repute.

Yes, you can?

8-) Tay.

Last edited:
Even then however ( given that this PDF ) we should remain partial to Turkish outlook for the simple reason that Turkey is Pakistan's ally.

I am not going to do that because I can't and even if I could I believe there are ways around this. So let's not go there.
Two things, to be consistent on that policy, we should then ban all Indians, which I would be highly in favour of. But that's not going to happen, so that's not a justification. All I'm saying is that the Turkish mods should have their decisions reviewed by higher staff. Obviously, it's not just me who's noticed that the Turks only allow discussions they deem fit on their forum, others have too.

And secondly, no, there aren't. There are ways to mask IPs, true, but no one in the world has made a Pakistani proxy, there's literally no point to one

And secondly, no, there aren't. There are ways to mask IPs, true, but no one in the world has made a Pakistani proxy, there's literally no point to one

Please let those who manage the forum, run internet websites and actually create proxy servers pass that judgement.

No but you can take some height as befits a gentleman and show restraint in posting and wording thereof,
discretely pulling on the logic noose the opponent so brilliantly wrapped around his own neck and then …

rapidly fleeing the scene as though following the electuary for the Black Death AKA bubonic plague :
and leaving the mob for the lynching, abstain to return as good criminals do with the scene of their crime?

Yes, you can?

8-) Tay.

I doubt of PDF you get any reputation if you are a logical and neutral person :D

this forum teach you to be a biased and crying ***** ... and who ever pass this exam become Think Tank Analyst here :)

I doubt of PDF you get any reputation if you are a logical and neutral person :D

this forum teach you to be a biased and crying ***** ... and who ever pass this exam become Think Tank Analyst here :)

We participate in the forum we have, not the forum we wish we had - and voluntarily. Let the management run it as they see fit. That is how it works.

Yes, you can?

8-) Tay.
See,these are our gems,our quality posters.;)

regards

Back
Top Bottom