What's new

Trolling and hate?

Very well!!!!!!

Can't we have few more members join the party?

@ranjeet well done mate, you still show your difference of opinion but in a decent way,

@Slav Defence , requesting you to review @ranjeet and remove a couple of ratings, as the poster has improved over time...It will be good to reward improving members.
regards
@nair ...

Very well!!!!!!

Can't we have few more members join the party?

@ranjeet well done mate, you still show your difference of opinion but in a decent way,
Would personally request you and others to direct some members here...We can keep an eye on them, if they improve over time, i would love to help in anyway i can.

joe shearer has left... the trolling and hate and the uneducated language and the circular arguments got too much for him.

@Aminroop @WAJsal
His wish!

My mantra is...

image.jpeg

His wish!

My mantra is...

View attachment 282585

He will be back, don worry.... He Has lot of admirers here (much more than those who troll him)

it would be ideal if he returns and i did ask him to reconsider but from his message in pm he said he doesn't think he will return.

he said his old age and upcoming offline events will prevent him from posting here especially when that is compounded with rude and uncouth people, who as i have also founded "discuss" in circular arguments, never to learn, never to really contribute, talking against the very ideas of empathy and solidarity with the global oppressed... these were his words...
and do not wish to engage in gutter-level quarrels with illogical and irrational kids.

on my part, it is perhaps my youth that gives me greater tolerance though i proudly say that joe sahab said i am more calm than him.

have you seen my long post[1] to "hello it's me" in the "indian fashion and lifestyle" thread where i have told her in a long-winded fashion the same as what both of you more or less said??

--------

[1] Indian fashion and lifestyle | Page 20

it would be ideal if he returns and i did ask him to reconsider but from his message in pm he said he doesn't think he will return.

he said his old age and upcoming offline events will prevent him from posting here especially when that is compounded with rude and uncouth people, who as i have also founded "discuss" in circular arguments, never to learn, never to really contribute, talking against the very ideas of empathy and solidarity with the global oppressed... these were his words...
Let me be very frank, I wasnt a fan of Mr. Joe- he had his issues. But then nobody is perfect here, neither me nor you.
Albeit, Joe sir is the only member from this forum i wanted to meet in my real life.

Btw trolls can be entertaining at times, and irritating on serious threads. Lol
Haters exist everywhere- so learn to deal with them , is my suggestion. I must say that you, Mr.Jamahir, have been a doing a good job at it. :tup:

Last edited:
joe shearer has left... the trolling and hate and the uneducated language and the circular arguments got too much for him.

@Aminroop @WAJsal

No, he hasn't. He is still here in a limited way, and will be back to full form in some days....many people here have left many times.

Last edited:
No, he hasn't. He is still here in a limited way, and will be back to full form in some days....many people here has left many times.
One reason why i find good bye threads funny. lol

Albeit, Joe sir is the only member from this forum i wanted to meet in my real life.

*cough, cough*

there might be others too... though you might turn out to be a spy. :devil:

I must say that you, Mr.Jamahir, have been a doing a good job at it. :tup:

thank you.

No, he hasn't. He is still here in a limited way, and will be back to full form in some days....many people here has left many times.

i had a pm conversation with him on the 24th, so unless he has told you otherwise, he has left.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom