What's new

Trolling and hate?

check his 'recent activities' in his profile page.

hmm, last activity yesterday, though on the 25th was this...
am in the process of withdrawing. It is because of people like you that I chose to withdraw. I can't stand bigots.

would be nice if he does pop in time to time.

hmm, last activity yesterday, though on the 25th was this...

would be nice if he does pop in time to time.

Old man needs some rest. If Rahul Gandhi could need some rest, in some exile place why not for @Joe Shearer

Enjoy your holiday buddy, keep in touch with SMS :P

I'm sorry to have missed the convo about @JoeShearer wanting to depart.
I hope you reconsider, mate! If you don't do it to please us who like you,
maybe consider staying just to irritate those that don't? :azn:

Besides, losing a regular worthy of chat on any forum is like a victory for the idiots.
There would be only one proper reaction : open the doors of the Mod Squad's armoury and ...
giant_troll_hunting_season_by_martuchox.jpg

Plus it would get WAJsal an occasion to try and hone his new guns! :-)

Go PDF Go ... but ideally, stay Joe stay? Tay.

I'm sorry to have missed the convo about @JoeShearer wanting to depart.
I hope you reconsider, mate! If you don't do it to please us who like you,
maybe consider staying just to irritate those that don't? :azn:

Besides, losing a regular worthy of chat on any forum is like a victory for the idiots.
There would be only one proper reaction : open the doors of the Mod Squad's armoury and ...
giant_troll_hunting_season_by_martuchox.jpg

Plus it would get WAJsal an occasion to try and hone his new guns! :-)

Go PDF Go ... but ideally, stay Joe stay? Tay.

Thank you for a mirthful, yet moving response. I hope to keep lurking even though I am not in fit condition to participate. Who knows? If I am better in a few weeks, I might slip back in. At the moment, I just want to sweep together a somewhat dishevelled life and get it looking a little more ship-shape.

I was quite active for some time, but due to the deteriorating quality of posts, I started disliking spending time catching up here in PDF. Also I spend almost 99% of my time in the Turkish section so that tells a lot about the level of posting there. I wouldn't mind a zero tolerance politics regarding trolling.

Perhaps being more generous with the warnings and such before ban would have a good effect.

@WAJsal
Man you moved my thread to a section I am banned from. :(
Is it possible to lift the ban for the asia cup final and world cup?

@Oscar
Lol, you are just a cry baby who cant stand losing even a little. That is 210M.
please stay out of my thread.
Source: https://defence.pk/threads/iaf-stri...mulation-of-sorts.430907/page-8#ixzz4AjZcLpRd

Oh, good, you're dishonest too.

I pulled you up for all the mistakes you've made and you obviously don't even acknowledge the most obvious ones.

wyTXDVR.png

https://defence.pk/threads/iaf-strike-into-pakistan-a-simulation-of-sorts.430907/page-4#post-8322864

Nice work claiming the simulation is fair. Both the F-16 and the MKI have the same radar detection range.

And M, that's miles, you haven't even considered miles, all you have are kilometers for the MKI and nautical miles for the F-16. Should I write down the differences between the three units for you?

The more complicated mistakes you have made are not even worth mentioning, but here they are anyway. Azimuth, Elevation, Search Time, Search Range, Track Time and Track Range are also completely wrong. In 1 second the Bars would have scanned the entire sky more than 10 times. You must have forgotten that the Bars also has a gimbal mechanism, which means the 70 and 50 deg figures are practically irrelevant.

So yes, you have severely underestimated the IAF while overestimating the F-16.

Please continue living in your delusion. I am probably doing a disservice to my country by convincing you otherwise.

I pulled you up for all the mistakes you've made and you obviously don't even acknowledge the most obvious ones.

wyTXDVR.png

https://defence.pk/threads/iaf-strike-into-pakistan-a-simulation-of-sorts.430907/page-4#post-8322864

Nice work claiming the simulation is fair. Both the F-16 and the MKI have the same radar detection range.
wtf man, its an ancient (open source?) PC game/sim, just a bit of fun and games, not like it was a high tech pentagon analysis or anything and I don't think he claimed it to be one like that either.

relax ?

wtf man, its an ancient (open source?) PC game/sim, just a bit of fun and games, not like it was a high tech pentagon analysis or anything and I don't think he claimed it to be one like that either.

relax ?

He loves to underestimate the IAF. Fun and games are fine only if the rules are fair.

And all such simulations are 99% BS anyway, but he still banned me from the thread.

Why do you think I replied in the troll/hate thread?

He loves to underestimate the IAF. Fun and games are fine only if the rules are fair.

And all such simulations are 99% BS anyway, but he still banned me from the thread.

Why do you think I replied in the troll/hate thread?

I can't accept that. This moderator has been among the most balanced and fair ones on the forum. Even on his personal views, when he is writing as an ordinary member, he is sardonic, but never twisted. You are misreading him grossly. Trust me.

I can't accept that. This moderator has been among the most balanced and fair ones on the forum. Even on his personal views, when he is writing as an ordinary member, he is sardonic, but never twisted. You are misreading him grossly. Trust me.

You've already seen how he's misrepresented the F-16 and the MKI in his 'fair' analysis. And he's already called me daft and a cry baby for calling out his mistakes. And all this because I only said he's underestimated the IAF in his analysis.

He's claimed the Brahmos isn't good enough against urban targets because he claims its CEP is 15 to 20 meters when a simple google search would lead him to videos where the Brahmos is hitting targets with a precision of less than 3 meters, let alone the latest Brahmos Block III which has sub meter accuracy.

He's claimed TVC is useless even though all eastern and western powers are trying to implement that in a few years, the French and the English plan to follow the Russians, Americans and the Indians on their respective aircraft.

All the posts he's made about the IAF leads me to believe he is as disingenuous as they come. Your experience with him has clearly been different from mine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom