What's new

Treat India Seriously: China's People's Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty strong huh :help:
funny_chinese_strong_man.jpg

eh, that dude is your master japanese!!! don't realize that illness face pure jap???

but don't worry, he does have a very lively sexual life!!!! ask your women for confirming!!! :whistle:

eh, that dude is your master japanese!!! don't realize that illness face pure jap???

but don't worry, he does have a very lively sexual life!!!! ask your women for more information!!!

you mean the nanjing women?

We should star talks with china for them to vacate north arunachal pradesh. All the north arunachali leaders have been driven out by china and refugees in India. It's high time we get back our lands.

whao....guys take it easy. Why bring women into this??

that guy is japanese. those are japanese chracters if i am right.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

what the hell is north Arunachal?

maybe a figment of imagination like south tibet

whao....guys take it easy. Why bring women into this??

that guy is japanese. those are japanese chracters if i am right.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

what the hell is north Arunachal?

maybe a figment of imagination like south tibet
No if arunachali and Tibet are same then Tibet should be repatriated to arunachali. If you see, the leadership of both arunachali and Tibet are in india

Are Indians happy now? They are finally being treated seriously by the Chinese.

I agree with this Hind needs to be taken very seriously. Both Pakistan and China should take Hind seriously.

No if arunachali and Tibet are same then Tibet should be repatriated to arunachali. If you see, the leadership of both arunachali and Tibet are in india

The leadership of Tibet is in Beijing.

Laughing at war crimes like the rape of Nanjing?

And this is the same guy who is still pretending that he has a Chinese wife. :rofl:

Lol! 10 char.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I think the invasion routes should be studied very seriously. Lmao!

Laughing at war crimes like the rape of Nanjing?

And this is the same guy who is still pretending that he has a Chinese wife. :rofl:

how many times do I need to bust your silly claims CD. its boring now.
should I post links to your previous eggs facials, to save other members the trouble?

Okay in all seriousness I do think Hind should be taken very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom