What's new

Treat India Seriously: China's People's Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
China treated india seriously once before in 1962 when you acted "pushy." Now you are acting "pushy" again, we warn we are going to "go for the throat" and treat you seriously again! :)
master please forgive us we are afraid of your might please please....now thats enough for the day dude....you continue your fanboy activity come come lets have some more Hollywood movie lines....and one last thing i like you really

you mean the nanjing women?

I agree with this Hind needs to be taken very seriously. Both Pakistan and China should take Hind seriously.

Yeah you should but you have failed miserably every time, you guys quick to jump in bed with anyone that is Anti India. Wonder who is next on this list? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

you mean the nanjing women?

China treated india seriously once before in 1962 when you acted "pushy." Now you are acting "pushy" again, we warn we are going to "go for the throat" and treat you seriously again! :)

The Chinese government is preparing to teach another lesson.

How many ribs have you broken on this thread alone troll

But the opposite seems to be happening!

China.jpg

Yep! We always cut the big bullies down to size (pun intended!)

Cheers! :whistle:
If editing that JPEG made you forget your humiliation in 1962, the last time China "treated india seriously" :lol: then cheers!

we never wanted chinese attention and dont consider their views seriously,we just dont want them to insult us
Too bad, because we mocked you so badly in our state-owned newspaper People's Daily :lol::

Why India appears so impatient to take more agreeable strategies in its periphery is still beyond understanding. But one thing is certain: Today's India, no matter how anxious it intends to lead the region and even the world, is far from potent and prosperous to act of its own accord----By currying favor with China's neighbor, in particular, those who have brewed disputes with China, India would assume, it could instigate these smaller nations to engage in a gang fight against China and contain China's growing clout in the region.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-about-china-results-inferiority-complex.html

I am getting bored with that sh.tty stereotype , that is nothing but just prove how damn in those bastards character!!! I bet in the real life those looser have never touch a women hands if don't wanna say "nobody give a damn care" on them!!!

here in my Cambodia few month ago, an indian stinky merchandise came to our country to seek for business, at night he went out with his friends to a local restaurant and harassed a waitress over there, the people around picking up chairs and smash his head until he felt on the flood in sea of blood. somebody kicked his balls too bad to teach him that never repeat that lustful indian attitude outside of his "freedom" country anymore!!! luckily after all that guy is not die, he got a skull fracture and some broken bones, out judicial judges gave him an excuse but restrict his right to not ever coming back to Cambodia anymore!!! he left the court with his face up high to the sky!!!

Mines, I really damn hate those lying big mouth about how cool he get women from other states!? If I have met with kind of Shhh like that in the real life, I will cut off that sausage and throw out for dog to eat!!! Those god damn clown need to be treat like that to be more determined!!!
Exactly, it's useless for the Chinese government to talk to indians. The only language they understand is a good beating! It's 50 years and time for another lesson.

CCP needs to make up its mind. There's another thread mentioning don't take us seriously and now this. Really guys; decide already. :coffee:

The CCP doesn't have one voice. There are people with different points of views. Don't mistake that all Chinese speak with one voice on every issues

Exactly, it's useless for the Chinese government to talk to indians. The only language they understand is a good beating! It's 50 years and time for another lesson.

Seriously, why are some of you guys so warmongering? There is nothing to fear of India as long as the business is doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom