What's new

Transformers 4 - Dinobots

The super vilians should cioexist at the same time and fight each other on their planet- instead of going to earth one by one only to die-

Saw it today. Was ok. Not great. But loved the part where the green autobot opens his parachute midair and kicks decepticons a$s.

Can you post there pics, I have missed it or forgotten, also can you predict where the story is going as in the end Optimus have left earth and going towards creators?

Quintesson - Transformers Wiki

They looked really weird in the cartoons and comics:
five_faces_of_darkness__quintessons__by_arts_by_starsaber-d5g59nm.jpg

Though, in the movie, they may be biological humanoids as seen by the strange hand in the beginning of the movie.

Historically in the comic and cartoon series, the Autobots and Decepticons were built for the Quintesson's own use - civilian and military respectively. But, the robots were intelligent and sentient. The creators were very oppressive and cruel. So, both factions rebelled and freed themselves.

Lockdown in the movie confirmed to Optimus that the creators do not like freewill of their creations. That is how I drew upon the conclusion of Quintessons being involved (I might be mistaken).

Though, the peace between the Autobots and Decepticons didn't last long due to idealogical differences. The Decepticons are typically military machines who vie for power and dominance. The Autobots are.....peaceful. Anyway, that's the general story of their origins, and how their war came about.

Last edited:
Quintesson - Transformers Wiki

They looked really weird in the cartoons and comics:
five_faces_of_darkness__quintessons__by_arts_by_starsaber-d5g59nm.jpg

Though, in the movie, they may be biological humanoids as seen by the strange hand in the beginning of the movie.

Historically in the comic and cartoon series, the Autobots and Decepticons were built for the Quintesson's own use - civilian and military respectively. But, the robots were intelligent and sentient. The creators were very oppressive and cruel. So, both factions rebelled and freed themselves.

Lockdown in the movie confirmed to Optimus that the creators do not like freewill of their creations. That is how I drew upon the conclusion of Quintessons being involved (I might be mistaken).

Though, the peace between the Autobots and Decepticons didn't last long due to idealogical differences. The Decepticons are typically military machines who vie for power and dominance. The Autobots are.....peaceful. Anyway, that's the general story of their origins, and how their war came about.
actually I think problem is with director...

What I have found on net, it said the creators are from G-1 of Transformers, so how many Gen Transformers have and what new every Gen add to the story?

To be honest, I've never heard of this Lockdown character. But he is interesting. A very rich and mysterious character. What's more, he is neither an Autobot nor Decepticon.

A very human-like face too. Too bad he died so soon. There was a lot of potential in that character, but we all know what Bay is all about. Not bad for a Lambo that almost owned a Prime eh?

I was disappointed in Galvatron though. Expected much more from him.

Lockdown in my opinion is the best villain in the TF movie franchise.

well my childhoos was consisted of Batman The Animated series and transformers. Lockdown I knew was a bounty hunter. He had no affiliation per say, but often worked for Megatron because he paid better.

Back
Top Bottom