What's new

Total breakdown? US-Pakistan may go to war in 2012

I only have a problem with your perception of me. If there is an all out war with america pakistan will use its missiles and maybe even nukes against american bases and so forth. Only problem with you indians is that you are scared of getting your a$$es kicked by chinese so you like to have wet dreams about americans being gods who can do anything and you want to believe that these whites are masters of the universe and will save you from china and pakistani atacks

So if I remove the hissy fit and personal attack from your post, in a nutshell you are saying that in case of hostilities Pakistan will nuke American bases in say Afghanistan and even maybe in Iraq (thats the declared range that Pakistani missiles have). Lets say for the sake of argument that Pakistan is able to do that and kills 100,000 americans (though I dont believe Pakistani leaders are that idiotic and brainless).. In return you may lose what 30-40 million civilians in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad etc.. Fair trade.. ??

Nah!!! So there goes your soooper Dooper Noooclear card out of the window.. Without that, its back to what I said in my post..

"The Center for Preventive Action (CPA) seeks to help prevent, defuse, or resolve deadly conflicts around the world and to expand the body of knowledge on conflict prevention."

All this report means that MORE efforts are needed by the US to PREVENT a conflict from happening; that is all.

It has no bearing on Pakistan directly.

...and here comes the devil's advocate. :D

-------------

US has foreseen their future in the form of what had happened to the Ruskies in Afghanistan. Are we seeing another mambo jumbo super power bitting the dust in Afghanistan?

^^^It is you with the unfair assessment.Pakistan needn't only threaten US bases in Afghanistan but also include Indian territory(as unfair as it seems) for the sole ambition of preserving itself.There really isn't any other way to look at the prism,not by our self interests.

PS# If it's the United States they really wanted to hit,As a Pakistani(If I were one)I would look at the countless production facilities in China....but then again.....

if America attacks we should nuke india in retaliation - jus' kidding.

^^^It is you with the unfair assessment.Pakistan needn't only threaten US bases in Afghanistan but also include Indian territory(as unfair as it seems) for the sole ambition of preserving itself.There really isn't any other way to look at the prism,not by our self interests.

PS# If it's the United States they really wanted to hit,As a Pakistani(If I were one)I would look at the countless production facilities in China....but then again.....

Fair point, but a loss of a few million Indian lives is no skin off the back of USA. As a matter of fact, that will give them an even more valid reason to turn Pakistan into a nuclear wasteland, and with a few million civilian deaths on Pakistan's hands, no country, including China would be able to object..

So would it be worth it for India to lose a few million of its citizens and a couple of big cities like Banglore, Hyderabad, or even Mumbai in exchange for Pakistan being wiped off.. I dont think so.. But if you do a poll, probably a lot of Indian would believe so today...

Assalam alaikum

I don't think there will be a war and why it should happens?

U.S can destroy us we also will give them a good blow if we know we r going down and we should take 2 more countries with us

but i m not afraid u.s and its might i m afraid of ouf sell out elite who made us slaves to west

u.s will gain nothing by crippling pakistan

TARIQ

if America attacks we should nuke india in retaliation - jus' kidding.

It's not just kidding honey pie.It's a very real offshoot considering Pakistan cannot hit Washington in return....This is the blackmail that the entire subcontinent lives on....

So I should ensure I have a large supply of popcorn and have a good HD plasma TV.. Since I assume this is talking of a new Hollywood movie or a TV series on the lines of 24 and Nikita :lol:
Yes! it will be great to watch that real movie happening happening between US and Pakistan on the landz of India.And thats what already has been planned to make U guyz realli happi......Insha-Allah.........:)

Assalam alaikum

I don't think there will be a war and why it should happens?

U.S can destroy us we also will give them a good blow if we know we r going down and we should take 2 more countries with us

but i m not afraid u.s and its might i m afraid of ouf sell out elite who made us slaves to west

u.s will gain nothing by crippling pakistan

TARIQ
Mark my wordz brother!
The war gonna happen very soon most probably in next year 2012.....already been planned.....pplz don't believe it but its written right on the wall.......Everybody needz to get ready cuz there is very short time left.....it will eventually turn into worldwide Nuclear with many countries vanishing from the face of the planet.The reason as soon as US going to install defence missile shield in Poland etc, they gonna do Nuclear aggression on Russia, China and us together.....:smokin:

Fair point, but a loss of a few million Indian lives is no skin off the back of USA. As a matter of fact, that will give them an even more valid reason to turn Pakistan into a nuclear wasteland, and with a few million civilian deaths on Pakistan's hands, no country, including China would be able to object..

So would it be worth it for India to lose a few million of its citizens and a couple of big cities like Banglore, Hyderabad, or even Mumbai in exchange for Pakistan being wiped off.. I dont think so.. But if you do a poll, probably a lot of Indian would believe so today...

WTF...?My father and the countless heroes before him did not serve the nation to see the skin of any back OF ANY INDIAN turned for the interests of any foreign entity,period.I really do not give a flying f*ck on the ambitions of the West if it does come factoring on our peaceful existence(consider the radioactive fallout on our nation)...screw the westland,let them wage their fights where we do not belong.Jai Hind brother!

In my opinion USA would not attack Pakistan. This is just madness coz Pakistan is not Afghanistan or Iraq or Iran. Firstly all of it muslim world will beside Pakistan. Secondly Pakistan has one of the strongest army around the world so going on war with Pakistan is brutal decision i thought.

On the other hand American economy cant support this war in short and medium term.

USA and Pakistan I don't know about full fledged war but I am certain there will be a great clash in near future because yesterday Munter almost threatened of bad consequences if Pakistan didn't open up supply line

Back
Top Bottom