What's new

Top Ten Muslim Militaries

Brother we Indian don't deny what happen in Gujarat but I am asking you do you deny that in Pakistan nothing wrong happens. And don't bring USA or Christian here. You ask me proof, I gave now you are diverting attention. So, it's clear that it's not that you were never given information about truth but it's your wish not to accept it. Anyway this was my last post as you are being isolated.... :pdf:

my point is that it is easy to point finger at Islam and claim that Islam teaches violence and forced conversion. I just asked you back up that claim, when you were not able to, you changed the argument.

I can show hundreds of neutral sources showing (so called peaceful) hindus massacring and forcefully converting muslims, christians and sikhs. There is no hue and cry from the world but when some isolated case happens in Pakistan, the media goes in storm.

my point is that it is easy to point finger at Islam and claim that Islam teaches violence and forced conversion. I just asked you back up that claim, when you were not able to, you changed the argument.

I can show hundreds of neutral sources showing (so called peaceful) hindus massacring and forcefully converting muslims, christians and sikhs. There is no hue and cry from the world but when some isolated case happens in Pakistan, the media goes in storm.

You have to say isolated cases in India.

Also, don't disgrace Islam by saying "it teaches violence and force conversion". It's people who force them to convert and hatred is directly related to diversification of religions rather then Islam , Hindu or christian. As you mention peacefully, there is no doubt, many converts themselve to muslims and I don't want even name because they wish to do so rather then force or so.

I ask you should we end debate or do we need to fight as our elder people use to ?

You have to say isolated cases in India.

Also, don't disgrace Islam by saying "it teaches violence and force conversion". It's people who force them to convert and hatred is directly related to diversification of religions rather then Islam , Hindu or christian. As you mention peacefully, there is no doubt, many converts themselve to muslims and I don't want even name because they wish to do so rather then force or so.

I ask you should we end debate or do we need to fight as our elder people use to ?

In India, it is NOT isolated cases. There are RSS Hinduvita parties boasting on such acts. There are fueling sentiments of Hindu nationalism by suppressing other religions. These fundamentalist parties are governing and remain in very high positions.

Let me tell, I do NOT hate hindus however hindus who are compelled to shade bad light on Islam and Pakistan because of their sheer hatred will get no respect from me.

Nothing personal PASHA but india claim havily hundu nation then Muslim or christian.

None taken brother.....But dont you think that numbers matter?

Yes the Muslims only number 14%-15% in India, but their sheer numbers exceed those of muslim majority countries......
So much so that if there was a 2nd partition in India, the Muslims of India could form a state larger than the population of Pakistan and probably rival Indonesia!!!

I feel India should be a part of this list as the army belongs to those 150 Million muslims as much as it does to the Hindus, and it protects the muslims and their lands/possessions as much as it does for the Hindus.....

Back in the ancient times, when Mughals ruled India, the majority population was still Hindu, the soldiers and Generals who fought under the Mughal banner were Hindu as well.....But yet the country was Mughals, ruled by Muslims and called a Muslim army......

Nothing has changed since then except for the map of India, but the cocept remains the same.....

Thats why my inclusion of India......But I see what everyone here is talking about and if the topic at hand is about the Muslim countries with a state religion or a majority muslim population, then I agree India should not be part of the list

:cheers:

I think everyone here is forgetting that the top Muslim Military should be one that can take the fight to the others doorstep.....

If you cannot sustain a war away from your lands, then you're a purely defensive force......

So why not categorize the armies as such.....Im not listing all:

Offensive:
1. Pakistan: Nukes, Long range missiles, decent navy large force, highly trained, battle hardened
2. Iran: Possibly nukes, long range missiles, Decent navy, strong force, highly motivated
3. Turkey: Modern weaponry, strong air-force, strong navy, lacks long range missiles

Defensive:
1. Turkey
2. Pakistan/Iran
3. Saudi Arabia
4. Indonesia/Malaysia

The trump card is the Nuclear weapons which give Pakistan and possibly Iran the edge overall.....

Not even Turkey can match this.....obviously unless they use their NATO umbrella!!!

Thanks Hawk,

Well i would not just like to post the list but i would also like to go over each country i will post.

Regards,
Ahsan F

Sir : i would like to say that we should be proud of whatever force we all have got and keep it updating , as it is one of our Religious liabilities to keep our HORSES and arms ready!!! to fight any aggression !

To me all of the below belong to one body ::smitten:
1: Pakistan :pakistan:( Nukes , Missiles , Military numbers and training )
2: Turkey ( Simply great Navy , Airforce , Army , and Engineering :smitten:)
3: Egypt
4: Iran
5: Saudi Arabia
6: Indonesia
7: Malaysia
8: Algeria
9: Bangladesh
10: Morocco

UAE has a very good Airforce but it may take its place in Airforce ratings only.

Regards:

salam alaykum muslim brothers.
this is mesage first my mesage.
i love you pakistan and humans. beacause we are brother.
number one army no problem.
all muslims army number one fighter.
sorry bad speak english.

Wa alikum as salam:

Do not worry about your English , we:pakistan: Know what you mean and what you feel .
And we love Turkey and Turks :smitten:

see the ARABS have all the hi-tech gadgets however, when it comes to on job training and skills i think the only two undisputed military muslim powers are

1) Turkey (due to there standoff with the greeks)

2) Pakistan (due to there stand of with India)

the arabs haven't fought a war themselves not even in the first gulf war!!! the Americans came and did it for them....and currently they might have state of the art equipment but haven't ever tried it out anywhere except for maybe in simulations!!!!

i see someone said something about malaysian and indonesian there

these are my opinon
1-Malaysia:while overall a sound military force(malaysia is the most well balanced armed force in the region),it lack numerical advantage against it's neighbor.it is proved by small number acquisition of modern arm.for example,Malaysia signed a deal for 18 Su-30MKM,which is the best fighter in the region.singapore on the other hand,bought about twice the number of F-15SG(while vietnam has 24 flanker in service).malaysia bought 2 scorpene SSK,which is the best submarine in the region,vietnam on the other hand,bought 6(SIX) improved kilo from russia.

there are some good news though,since the government are considering to have a second batch acquisiton for existing equipment

2-indonesia,while it has the numerical superiority than it's neighbor(with an exception to vietnam,which is a dark horse of SEA),it still use old weaponry,some dated back from the sixties.their conflict in east timor/acheh have shown that they urgently need to modernize their defence force.and the way i see it indonesia is still a counter-insurgensy oriented force(malaysia already has significant conventional capability though still retaines it CIW capabilities)

semper fi

Sir : i would like to say that we should be proud of whatever force we all have got and keep it updating , as it is one of our Religious liabilities to keep our HORSES and arms ready!!! to fight any aggression !

To me all of the below belong to one body ::smitten:
1: Pakistan :pakistan:( Nukes , Missiles , Military numbers and training )
2: Turkey ( Simply great Navy , Airforce , Army , and Engineering :smitten:)
3: Egypt
4: Iran
5: Saudi Arabia
6: Indonesia
7: Malaysia
8: Algeria
9: Bangladesh
10: Morocco

UAE has a very good Airforce but it may take its place in Airforce ratings only.

Regards:

What about Syria, Jordan, Libya and Nigeria.

Back
Top Bottom