What's new

Top Ten Muslim Militaries

Every one knows what happened in Gujrat. The Govt of moodi was totally in it. Thats what I asked you when did this massacre of hindus happened in pakistan. This is my last post regarding this topic I am not going to reply someone who has rediff as a source on this matter.

please do not come here without any true facts. Show me when muslims killed hindus of Pakistan. Do not attempt to lie in here.

I can give you hundreds of Neutral sources of hindu terrorists having killed muslims, christians, sikhs and low castes in India. Do not make a fool out of yourself without any proper source.

Take this. You killed, rapped, you murdered, you destory... http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB79/BEBB6.pdf

Every one knows what happened in Gujarat. The Govt of moodi was totally in it. Thats what I asked you when did this massacre of hindus happened in pakistan. This is my last post regarding this topic I am not going to reply someone who has rediff as a source on this matter.

Whatever Happen in Gujarat was even publish by Rediff and same source was taken by your Media and Ziad. Indian media is not like your media who hide the truth. It was tahelka and Aajtak who took challenge to do the Sting Operation. Ya, it's Aajtak whom you say "not to quote" many times. Anyway its about top 10 millitary, continue it. Please move on with real topic and don't discuss the crape.

No wonder hindus are only 1% of pakistan after u killed most of them and forcibilly converted them shows how sick your country is.

Correction:

Hindus converted to Islam in great numbers over several centuries, to suggest they were forcibly converted is baseless.

The 180 million Muslims in Pakistan, 160 million Muslims in Bangladesh and 156 million Muslims in India can all trace their roots back to Hinduism, where past generations of their families converted to Islam.

It is still happening today, an ex-Hindu is now a close family member of mine.

How is this relevant to What i asked for? perhaps you should go read my post again. You are clearly brainwashed by your Hindu fundamentalist propaganda into believing anything.

I was not aware about Mascare by Pak in BD untill I search on Google. I found lot of Indian News Article but didn't gave you link as I know your objection. So the above was some US link.

Should I quote you "You are clearly brainwashed by your Islamic Fundamentalist propaganda into believing anything" Possibly Ziad Hamid.

Correction:

Hindus converted to Islam in great numbers over several centuries, to suggest they were forcibly converted is baseless.

The 180 million Muslims in Pakistan, 160 million Muslims in Bangladesh and 156 million Muslims in India can all trace their roots back to Hinduism, where past generations of their families converted to Islam.

It is still happening today, an ex-Hindu is now a close family member of mine.

Indeed it was fairly forcibly converted. I don't argue that it could have willingly but force conversion was far enough to hide that small willing percentage. Yes, off course you could be one of those families son who were forcefully converted into Islam but latter you developed yourself as Muslim and story gets finished.

"No wonder hindus are only 1% of pakistan after u killed most of them and forcibilly converted them shows how sick your country is."

I was not talking about Bangladesh. You stated above that hindus in PAKISTAN were killed and forcibly converted. I am asking you to show me a NEUTRAL article, stating that Hindus were massacred in Pakistan and were forced to convert.

If you cant show me the facts then you bring up another issue. This definitely shows you are fully brainwashed and when you cant prove anything, you resort to another argument.

Indeed it was fairly forcibly converted. I don't argue that it could have willingly but force conversion was far enough to hide that small willing percentage. Yes, off course you could be one of those families son who were forcefully converted into Islam but latter you developed yourself as Muslim and story gets finished.

You can not force someone to convert truly. If Muslims wanted they could have forced every hindu to convert, but they did not. People converted to Islam after listening about it. That is why there are many converts to Islam even today. The proof that hindus weren't forcefully converted is that there are billion of hindus on the subcontinent.

"No wonder hindus are only 1% of pakistan after u killed most of them and forcibilly converted them shows how sick your country is."

I was not talking about Bangladesh. You stated above that hindus in PAKISTAN were killed and forcibly converted. I am asking you to show me a NEUTRAL article, stating that Hindus were massacred in Pakistan and were forced to convert.

If you cant show me the facts then you bring up another issue. This definitely shows you are fully brainwashed and when you cant prove anything, you resort to another argument.

Either you are new to internet or don't want to accept truth. You are saying what new comers use to say. So nothing offending. For you below links...

Jihad Watch: Pakistan: Eighteen Hindu girls kidnapped and "converted" to Islam

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pakistan: 14 year old Kidnapped, raped and forcibly converted to islam

PAKISTAN: Another Hindu girl forcibly converted to Islam after being abducted

Minorities in Pakistan lack options – and hope - The National Newspaper

http://www.islam-watch.org/MarianaBaabar/HindusInPakistan.htm

The above are all links I found on the first page of google. I do not have time to post all new sources as you want to wish. Anyway, its not your fault its your Govt. who hide the truth.

I was never aware about such conditions of Hindus in Pakistan. I got known when I use to use Internet more.

People converted to Islam after listening about it. That is why there are many converts to Islam even today. The proof that hindus weren't forcefully converted is that there are billion of hindus on the subcontinent.

There are many sikhs, jains, Buddhist and we don't consider them forcefully converted. Gautam Buddha, Mahaveer Swami, Guru Nanak all were founder and teacher to teach their message and not like Auranzeb, Babur and all that who wanted to forcefully convert them Islam.

Anyway, why we should discuss it now. You are now Muslim and live happy. I don't disregard any Religion. I don't have opposition to you following your religion. I was just sharing something piece of information. Islam is great religion but you must try to find some truth.

Either you are new to internet or don't want to accept truth. You are saying what new comers use to say. So nothing offending. For you below links...

Jihad Watch: Pakistan: Eighteen Hindu girls kidnapped and "converted" to Islam

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Pakistan: 14 year old Kidnapped, raped and forcibly converted to islam

PAKISTAN: Another Hindu girl forcibly converted to Islam after being abducted

Minorities in Pakistan lack options – and hope - The National Newspaper

Islam Watch - "Hindus In Pakistan " by Outlook

The above are all links I found on the first page of google. I do not have time to post all new sources as you want to wish. Anyway, its not your fault its your Govt. who hide the truth.

I was never aware about such conditions of Hindus in Pakistan. I got known when I use to use Internet more.

quoting two articles from Jehadwatch and Islamwatch and the rest are isolated cases. I can show you articles from USA where christian missionaries forced people to convert to Christianity.

You were implying like in India where Gangs of Hindu fundamentalists go to the streets to Burn Muslims and Christians also happens in Pakistan.. Where HIndu leaders support massacres of minorities and allow LARGE SCALE massacres.

You clearly should know the difference between Isolated and Communal large scale riots.

Last edited by a moderator:

if all the muslims in the indian sub continent where forcefully converted then why is there still a majority hindu population in india

if all the muslims in the indian sub continent where forcefully converted then why is there still a majority hindu population in india

If you have 10 roties then you can only eat 5 roties at a time. Till xxxx were there they did there best to convert.

Also, like Hindus from 10-12% decreased to 1% as of now, it was same at that time. It decreased from 100% to current level.

quoting two articles from Jehadwatch and Islamwatch and the rest are isolated cases. I can show you articles from USA where christian missionaries forced people to convert to Christianity.

You were implying like in India where Gangs of Hindu fundamentalists go to the streets to Burn Muslims and Christians also happens in Pakistan.. Where HIndu leaders support massacres of minorities and allow LARGE SCALE massacres.

You clearly should know the difference between Isolated and Communal large scale riots

Brother we Indian don't deny what happen in Gujarat but I am asking you do you deny that in Pakistan nothing wrong happens. And don't bring USA or Christian here. You ask me proof, I gave now you are diverting attention. So, it's clear that it's not that you were never given information about truth but it's your wish not to accept it. Anyway this was my last post as you are being isolated.... :pdf:

Back
Top Bottom