What's new

Top Chinese leadership assured full support to Pakistan against India over Occupied Kashmir conflict

claims to land based ethnic, racial, cultural, linguistic factors do not make sense.

If these mattered, parts of Birmingham has to join Pakistan...in fact any 'Little Italy / India / China...' in any country will by that claim 'belong' to Italy/India/China....

Similarly claims of 'people of Kashmir will be happy if this and that' also make no sense. First, you don't know what they will be happy with or not, you just guess based on what you have head and read from or via 3rd parties. Under this claim, all sides can invent and make their own claims.

Until and unless people are educated about realities, India will keep asking Pakistan to get out of Azad Kashmir and Pakistan will keep asking UN or Trump or Xi or whoever else to mediate.

Kindly read history before posting. Kashmir is disputed area as per UN resolutions so stop your BS.

I think India should let go of Kashmir valley and it's occupants. They are huge drain on our financial resources anyway. No point in wanting them when they are not productive for the country.
I think a workable compromise is more than possible. The Pakistani government and establishment are quite receptive at the moment, the problem seems to be with India who rather than use their position of strength to influence a compromise on their terms seem to be hell bent on clinging on to a deteriorating status quo.
Need some sane pragmatic thinking to come out of India to resolve the issue once and for all.

I think a workable compromise is more than possible. The Pakistani government and establishment are quite receptive at the moment, the problem seems to be with India who rather than use their position of strength to influence a compromise on their terms seem to be hell bent on clinging on to a deteriorating status quo.
Need some sane pragmatic thinking to come out of India to resolve the issue once and for all.
No, I am telling you BJP much rather let go of Kashmir valley and separate them people and make India as Hindu as possible. Ultimately, by playing hard ball, they will compromise on Kashmir valley alone making Pakistan think it's a big victory for them. Thats their end game. It's impossible to subdue a population bent on separation, by force in democracy for long.

No, I am telling you BJP much rather let go of Kashmir valley and separate them people and make India as Hindu as possible. Ultimately, by playing hard ball, they will compromise on Kashmir valley alone making Pakistan think it's a big victory for them. Thats their end game.
It would be much easier for BJP just to replace the population of Kashmir valley with Hindus. Getting two birds with one stone. So, I doubt your statement.

It would be much easier for BJP just to replace the population of Kashmir valley with Hindus. Getting two birds with one stone. So, I doubt your statement.

It is just not feasible. For one, Hindus avoid conflict. Kashmir is all conflict. So no one would move there no matter the inducement. Secondly, they could subdue separation tendencies by force for only so long. If the movement dies down, internally, then fine otherwise they'll compromise to avoid the headache.

Kashmir valley is geographically small to constantly worry so much and India supports with additional $10 billion every year to its budget. Per my calculation, India spent about $80 billion on Kashmir (not including the military expense) in the past decade alone. This money could have been put into better use in productive provinces of India.

Screenshot_2019-09-10-22-06-03-402_com.android.chrome.png

State's revenue is about 27% of the budget. Rest is all centre's largesse. This year revenue from state was about $4 billion. But center gave them $10 billion as grant in aid for their budget expenditure.

Last edited:
Kindly read history before posting. Kashmir is disputed area as per UN resolutions so stop your BS.

i don't think you understood. Can India make it any clearer that they don't care whether anyone - Pakistan, UN, China, .... - say it is disputed? In fact whenever somebody from Pakistan say that, India simply goes 'sure, let's talk about when you are getting out Azad Kashmir'.

My point is, both countries have spent enough over 70+ years and high time they get pragmatic about it. If Pakistan want to bury their heads deeper and deeper into sand, wouldn't it just be continuation of the spiral of economic carnage and violence yu have experienced?

i don't think you understood. Can India make it any clearer that they don't care whether anyone - Pakistan, UN, China, .... - say it is disputed? In fact whenever somebody from Pakistan say that, India simply goes 'sure, let's talk about when you are getting out Azad Kashmir'.

My point is, both countries have spent enough over 70+ years and high time they get pragmatic about it. If Pakistan want to bury their heads deeper and deeper into sand, wouldn't it just be continuation of the spiral of economic carnage and violence yu have experienced?
you piss lovig country aint israel mate and sorrunded by coward arab kings even if our leadership decide to do nothing with you fags trust me Muslims of Pakistan will fight you and make your life hell!

I think India should let go of Kashmir valley and it's occupants. They are huge drain on our financial resources anyway. No point in wanting them when they are not productive for the country.

Yes, the Valley is alienated from India thoroughly. I'd say let them decide what they want to. Do it before it's too late. I REALLY think a globally catastrophic nuclear war can happen unless there is peace between India and Pakistan.

you piss lovig country aint israel mate and sorrunded by coward arab kings even if our leadership decide to do nothing with you fags trust me Muslims of Pakistan will fight you and make your life hell!

this is just futile emotions...and on top of that you ask to be trusted!

Are we totally failed to turn this support into military support in case of war? Signs aren't good.there are lots of activity going on.do you guys read bipin rawat statement today? War is coming and we must better prepare ourselves.as I said somewhere earlier, fighting or not Fighting is not our choice anymore.

If I'm not mistaken, another part of Kashmir is under Chinese occupation. :undecided:

Why are you so sure that 'the support' will be China fighting Pakistan's war against India? Chinese love their economy and would never go to war for another country. The nature of this 'support' is purposefully kept ambigious to keep the Indians guessing and thus deterring them from going bazooka against Pakistan.

and ur ummah chumma is licking indian boots. atleast china is supporting pakistan

Back
Top Bottom