What's new

Pakistan wants to include third-party to resolve Kashmir dispute: PM Nawaz

@Oscar @Aeronaut @WebMaster Please tell him to behave. Else i'll reply him 1971 in harsh words.

Why truth is killing you? I just posted the truth.

Prove it, cause else even a dog can bark crap!

I' am not your P@ P@ who will spoon feed you everything.

LOLWA! The name kashmir itself is taken from Sanskrit so you better keep that "k" in Pakistan for "Karachi"

By that logic the name India, Hindu, Hindustan etc all came out of Sind/Sindh/Sindhu.:crazy:

Kashmir issue can be solved when Pakistan hands Pakistan Occupied Kashmir to its rightful owner India, and all the jihadi terrorists in Kashmir are either killed of sent to Pakistan. Unless these terms are met, we Indians are not interested to discuss about Kashmir.

Jo ukhad na hai, ukhad le.
Jo ukhad na hai, ukhad le.

Pakistan has nothing to worry about. Pakistan will keep backing Kashmir. If Kashmir becomes Pakistan, well & good...if it becomes independent, there will be one more Muslim country in the world...if it remains occupied by 7 lakh Indian terrorist occupier then Indian Muslim population will rise.:azn:;):D

Last edited:
Why truth is killing you? I just posted the truth.
ROFL!!!!! Truth and that also from a Pakistani mouth.. Don't you say that, it's impossible.

I' am not your P@ P@ who will spoon feed you everything.
LOL! When a Pakistani doesn't have anything to prove his claims, this is how he sh!ts from his mouth.

By that logic the name India, Hindu, Hindustan etc all came out of Sind/Sindh/Sindhu.:crazy:
You started that moronic logic talk.

Pakistan has nothing to worry about. Pakistan will keep backing Kashmir. If Kashmir becomes Pakistan, well & good...if it becomes independent, there will be one more Muslim country in the world...if it remains occupied by 7 lakh Indian terrorist occupier then Indian Muslim population will rise.

Now wake up and change your bed sheet. :sarcastic:

Sanskrit was a language spoken in the Indus valley and the Gangetic plain; many of your original Sanskrit poets, grammarians were from the Indus valley as well (remember Panini?).

By the way, wasn't it the Aryan Invaders that brought this language, religion and culture over to India?

Is there any archaeological and manuscript outside India that proves it came from outside. :cheesy:

India is Greek and Sindh/Sindhu is also Sanskrit name. :yes4:

Is there any archaeological and manuscript outside India that proves it came from outside.

Sanskrit certainly was very different from Dravidian languages, and related to Avestan. This language divide is certainly one proof of it; the fact that a lot of Dravidians can be told off from an average dark North Indian is probably another hint. I'm not an archaeologist, but if I'm not wrong this Aryan Invasion theory is the most widely supported one by historians.

Sanskrit certainly was very different from Dravidian languages, and related to Avestan. This language divide is certainly one proof of it; the fact that a lot of Dravidians can be told off from an average dark North Indian is probably another hint. I'm not an archaeologist, but if I'm not wrong this Aryan Invasion theory is the most widely supported one by historians.

Vedic Sanskrit only shares similarity but still its too different from the Avestan with their unique and complex phonology. You know that Indo-Aryan languages share no language continuity or similarity with Iranic language. The Pashto language hardly share any similarity with neighbouring Punjabi language except for some Persian words. There is no proof that Sanskrit came from outside.

How about a referendum in Kashmir? That will be a good "document"..... So its about the document ?? (Endian logic... where logic ends)

SO it was about princely states and not about religion? wao what an analysis .... :rofl::rofl:

It was your muslim league which was for division based on religion not us. Your two nation theory was proved wrong in 1971 because you could not stomach a bengali muslim ruling over you guys. It is because of your demented logic one million died during 1947 division and some additional 3 million died during division of Bangladesh.

It was your muslim league which was for division based on religion not us. Your two nation theory was proved wrong in 1971 because you could not stomach a bengali muslim ruling over you guys. It is because of your demented logic one million died during 1947 division and some additional 3 million died during division of Bangladesh.

Division was based on religion but Pakistan never believed in in the case of princely state, they had shortcut plans to get malamaal by getting Hindu majority princely states and Pakistan believed that princely states joining India is not in Pakistan's interest. After losing all of this they just grumble about Kashmir. :omghaha::omghaha:

Even china wont help you ,if you bring china in that will bring the part of kashmir which you gifted to them and the akash chin which they have now.
pakistan doesnt claim aksai chin.

This is the source of petrol which India consume in Afghanistan, and it is all subsidized, Zardari used to ship it at quarter the cost of petrol available in open market. While the largest consumer of this oil is Indian contractors.
Photo is from Karachi, from where the journey of petrol begins.
5-15-2012_49192_l.jpg

images

and here they crossing the border, under the supervision and arrangements paid by idiot Pakistani tax payers.
Pakistan-restore-NATO-fuel-supplies.jpg

and lot more:
AP12061008741.jpeg
appreciate it :enjoy:

:
Yup i know,but thats also part of kashmir along with the part of land handed over to china by pakiatan,my point is even those areas will be included if china gets involved.

Yup i know,but thats also part of kashmir along with the part of land handed over to china by pakiatan,my point is even those areas will be included if china gets involved.

Pakistan once claimed Aksai Chin but later started to consider it as part of China. :wacko: This is a Pakistani postal stamp from 1960 claiming Aksai Chin.

pakistan109.jpg

ROFL!!!!! Truth and that also from a Pakistani mouth.. Don't you say that, it's impossible.

No truth is only what Indian say...why because they say so.:crazy::rofl::rofl:

LOL! When a Pakistani doesn't have anything to prove his claims, this is how he sh!ts from his mouth.

wow so you have the ability to Sh1t from your mouth. Must ve register with GBWR then.:partay:

You started that moronic logic talk.

For m0r0ns everything is moronic.:agree:

India is Greek and Sindh/Sindhu is also Sanskrit name. :yes4:

lol look what i' am talking & what this genius is replying.:rofl:

No truth is only what Indian say...why because they say so.:crazy::rofl::rofl:
:cuckoo:Please make some sense...

wow so you have the ability to Sh1t from your mouth. Must ve register with GBWR then.:partay:
As i specified earlier, we don't have that, only Pakistani like @American Pakistani have that feature :omghaha:

For m0r0ns everything is moronic.:agree:
Yeah that's what i was trying to tell you. That morons like you talk everything moronic.

Now stop quoting me again and again and spare me. I've got many more things to do.

:cuckoo:Please make some sense...

For sense less people nothing makes sense. Better solve your sense issues.:lol:

As i specified earlier, we don't have that, only Pakistani like @American Pakistani have that feature

So first you beg me to pay attention on your special feature & when i didn't like it then you wanna get rid of it, what a clown can one get:omghaha:

Yeah that's what i was trying to tell you. That morons like you talk everything moronic.

lol...stop acting like a clown & try something better. Copying others is what you guys are good at...:rofl:

Now stop quoting me again and again and spare me. I've got many more things to do.

You are insignificant for me:agree: & you quoted me at first.:D

sana.jpg

HAGUE: Prime Minister Pakistan Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif said today that he informed US secretary of state John Kerry of Pakistan’s desire to use a third party to resolve the Kashmir dispute with India.

PM said this while meeting with reporters following his meeting with US Secretary of State John Kerry on the sidelines of the Nuclear Security Summit.

“The Kashmir issue should be resolved. India is unwilling to use a third party to resolve the issue.” Prime Minister Sharif said the US needs to play a role in normalising relations in the region.

Prime Minister Sharif also appreciated the US policy of stopping drone attacks in the tribal areas of the country.

“The policy of restraint adopted by the US should continue” he said.

Earlier during the meeting Pak-US relations were discussed. Mr. Kerry told Prime Minister Sharif that the United States will continue to work with Pakistan for the elimination of terrorism.

The US Secretary State also assured the Pakistani prime minister of cooperation to over energy needs.

Speaking to the media following their meeting, John Kerry said the two countries were “deeply engaged.” “We have great confidence in Pakistan’s nuclear security,” Kerry told reporters.

Pakistan PM Nawaz meets US secretary of state John Kerry | The News Tribe

That means Pakistan is incapable to do it alone ???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom