What's new

Pakistan wants to include third-party to resolve Kashmir dispute: PM Nawaz

Pakistan once claimed Aksai Chin but later started to consider it as part of China. :wacko: This is a Pakistani postal stamp from 1960 claiming Aksai Chin.

pakistan109.jpg
Hey they have shown Nepal and Bhutan as part of India in this stamp...so much for knowledge on part of Pakistan

Last edited:
Are Bengalis and other "North Indians" not black?
If Bengalis are dark complexioned then so are the majority of the Pakjabis!!First of all Bengali isn't a homogenous race,they are an amalgamation of Caucasoid,Australoid,Mediterranean and Mongoloid people!!Got it my friend!!!

I just want to ask who exactly is the SECOND PARTY on the first place?? :D

Making LOC IB border will mean India scrap article 370 without any delay. So status quo is best for occupied Kashmiris at the moment. IOK most remain pure from hindus.

Last edited:
Involve international community, involve UN and involve Kashmiris , hold plebiscite and Kashmir will be independent from Indian illegal occupation - that will finally resolve the crisis once and for all.

Involve international community, involve UN and involve Kashmiris , hold plebiscite and Kashmir will be independent from Indian illegal occupation - that will finally resolve the crisis once and for all.

Don't worry, no one is going to get involved... Bilateral Issue... Pakistan can give it a try...:coffee: Why Pakistan didn't hold Referendum in 1948? :what:

Why not hold referendum now, ? Pakistanis, Kashmiris, everyone is up for it.

Err: you didn't answer MY question. India is up for Status Quo... Hence, we won't hold referendum.

Anyway, it's Land of Pure, who needs to initiate 1st step to start process of holding referendum which it refused to do in 1948???

By the way on whose request Independence for Kashmir Clause was removed from UN Resolution?

Why not hold referendum now, ? Pakistanis, Kashmiris, everyone is up for it.

you know what the referendum says,right???join both Kashmir,take out every state elements(Soldiers,Terrorists) of Pakistan and hold a vote under Indian Army's minimum presence.you want to say Pakistan is ready for that??LOL..and guess what,Pakistan already gave away some parts of Kashmir to China.get that back first.

its one thing to make Pig fly to moon in PDF,its another thing to solve a problem as complex as Kashmir.

Err: you didn't answer MY question. India is up for Status Quo... Hence, we won't hold referendum.

Anyway, it's Land of Pure, who needs to initiate 1st step to start process of holding referendum which it refused to do in 1948???

By the way on whose request Independence for Kashmir Clause was removed from UN Resolution?

Why would the land of pure, needs to initiate referendum in the first place ? Its the Kashmiris who need referendum not Pakistanis, its kashmiris who wants to initiate referendum, Pakistan can facilitate it definitely.

The status Quo India is up for is destroying India, it has made India loose wars and battles one after another, the Status Quo of India has worst human rights record, and you say India is up for status quo.

UN is a place to resolve dispute, so donot make UN a dispute and controversial itself.

Let the Pakistanis, Indians and Kashmirs & Jammus take the matter to UN, Hold FAIR Referendum and lets see where they wanna go.

you know what the referendum says,right???join both Kashmir,take out every state elements(Soldiers,Terrorists) of Pakistan and hold a vote under Indian Army's minimum presence.you want to say Pakistan is ready for that??LOL..and guess what,Pakistan already gave away some parts of Kashmir to China.get that back first.

its one thing to make Pig fly to moon in PDF,its another thing to solve a problem as complex as Kashmir.

I have no problem for any terrorists, any police and or soldiers to remove from Kashmir to hold referendum...in 2014 and upwards, new UN resolution can be made to resolve the matter PEACEFULLY. Has Indians got large hearts to show ?

Donot worry abt China Pakistan Kashmir parts, Pakistanis know, there is no illegal occupation, neither Kashmiris up in arms against it.

Jammu & Kashmiris wants to end illegal occupation of India, which is destroying india day by day.

Last edited:
That is possible only if both parties agree, thanks to Simla agreement.

I have no problem for any terrorists, any police and or soldiers to remove from Kashmir to hold referendum...in 2014 and upwards, new UN resolution can be made to resolve the matter PEACEFULLY. Has Indians got large hearts to show ?
Donot worry abt China Pakistan Kashmir parts, Pakistanis know, there is no illegal occupation, neither Kashmir up in arms against it. Its careful management.

first...its your opinion...you should talk with NS about it before claiming Pakistan has no problem with this..because last time UN asked for it,Pakistan disagreed.

second..without "Whole Kashmir",there is no chance to held such plebiscite.your logic of "Careful Management" can take a hike.

third..in my guess,even Pakistan willn't agree to make a Plebiscite in P-O-K..its just a game they're playing,make some noise and push some terrorist,nothing else.as they know,Kashmir issue is dying.their call about Kashmir is got unanswered,even UN disagreed about NS's point.

Why would the land of pure, needs to initiate referendum in the first place ? Its the Kashmiris who need referendum not Pakistanis, its kashmiris who wants to initiate referendum, Pakistan can facilitate it definitely.

The status Quo India is up for is destroying India, it has made India loose wars and battles one after another, the Status Quo of India has worst human rights record, and you say India is up for status quo.

UN is a place to resolve dispute, so donot make UN a dispute and controversial itself.

Let the Pakistanis, Indians and Kashmirs & Jammus take the matter to UN, Hold FAIR Referendum and lets see where they wanna go.

Donot worry abt China Pakistan Kashmir parts, Pakistanis know, there is no illegal occupation, neither Kashmiris up in arms against it.

Jammu & Kashmiris wants to end illegal occupation of India, which is destroying india day by day.

I thing world will not give a **** abouth pathetic pAKISTAN.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom