What's new

Pakistan wants to include third-party to resolve Kashmir dispute: PM Nawaz

Yes indeed but Indians are lying. No Pakistani can accept that.
Many the west will believe everything from Indians.

Happens commonly; when they run out of arguments they like to bring every other issue into play. Even Pakistanis do that; does no good the forum or the topic in discussion. If I were to open a thread about Kashmir the last thing I'd want to read about would be Aryan invaders, Bengalis or where the Indus river originated from.

Bhai sahaib, ...ab ye aapka apna problem hai, if you cannot accept it.. illaz vegera kervao kissi haakim se.. :omghaha::omghaha:

Just give Kashmir back to Pakistan. Problem solved.

Happens commonly; when they run out of arguments they like to bring every other issue into play. Even Pakistanis do that; does no good the forum or the topic in discussion. If I were to open a thread about Kashmir the last thing I'd want to read about would be Aryan invaders, Bengalis or where the Indus river originated from.

Yes indeed.
But if Indians insult us we have to defend our country with as agressive as needed and by all mean I can do it and every Pakistani should do it too.

@Oscar @WebMaster Warned still derailing and trolling.

I'm sorry maybe Maratha Empire? The empire before the British conquered your country and named your country "India" for you.

Pakistan does not really need Kashmir that badly. If Pakistan's life depended on it, she would've made bigger efforts to try and take it by force. But Kashmir is only hyped up in Pakistan to keep the pot boiling.

Yes indeed.
But if Indians insult us we have to defend our country with as agressive as needed and by all mean I can do it and every Pakistani should do it too.

Alright, but keep it clean. You don't want to stoop as low as them with insults, nor you want to get banned.

Pakistan does not really need Kashmir that badly. If Pakistan's life depended on it, she would've made bigger efforts to try and take it by force. But Kashmir is only hyped up in Pakistan to keep the pot boiling.

Depends on how you look at it. We can't abandon a portion of our land and people just because (according to you) "we don't need it". It's like saying we don't need Punjab, India can have it. Makes very little sense.

Depends on how you look at it. We can't abandon a portion of our land and people just because (according to you) "we don't need it". It's like saying we don't need Punjab, India can have it. Makes very little sense.

I was taking about its urgency. That's why we havent even tried to do anything meaningful about it all these years

I was taking about its urgency. That's why we havent even tried to do anything meaningful about it all these years

As many said before the best solution is to have elections whether the kashmiris want to be a part of pakistan or of india.
But without any soldiers and influences of manipulation.

And it results wouldn't surprise me at all.

Pakistani leadership has always looked at Kashmir as a sort of bonus. The Maharaja didnt accede to Pakistan so Kashmir never became part of Pakistan in the first place. He didnt join India either but Indians took their cut by force. Pakistani leadership didnt find it worth the effort to try and do the same.

Pakistani leadership has always looked at Kashmir as a sort of bonus. The Maharaja didnt accede to Pakistan so Kashmir never became part of Pakistan in the first place. He didnt join India either but Indians took their cut by force. Pakistani leadership didnt find it worth the effort to try and do the same.

Yes but Kashmiris are our race brothers and muslim brethen.
We want them, without Kashmir Pakistan is not complete. :pakistan:

Yes but Kashmiris are our race brothers and muslim brethen.
We want them, without Kashmir Pakistan is not complete. :pakistan:
Without Prussia the German empire was unimaginable but most of it lies in Poland and Russia (Kaliningrad) today.
I would also add Pakistani leaders have never thought like you.

North Indians are not Dravidians, this has been proven. Only Pakistani inferiority complex makes them believe such BS. Show me a reputable source that indicates otherwise sullah.

Are Bengalis and other "North Indians" not black?

Man, these guys keep bringing up this issue in international conferences, and everyone just looks away and gives zero f**ks about it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom