What's new

Pakistan wants to include third-party to resolve Kashmir dispute: PM Nawaz

Ganja is as stupid as his predecessor was. Why would India talk on Kashmir in the 1st place? They would love to stay with the status quo and as for US meddling, its a joke after all US has cleared its stance on many occasions that its something between Pakistan and India to settle. Why is it so that every government in Pakistan is so naive to a point of stupidity.

Pakistan does not have the muscle to take Kashmir by force without going nuclear and that would be suicidal to begin with. If India can be engaged in other activities such as trade and commerce, make sure they have something at stake in Pakistan, its all the better. Let then the events turn out on their own. Future generations would have less to hate, maybe it would be easier for them to resolve this issue as compared to the current generation of warriors.

Rather You should enlighten your country fellow that the Indian army has been oppressing Kashmiris for several decades.

1,028 soldiers commit suicide since 2003 | TwoCircles.net

Well, oppressing or protecting from Pakistani terrorists is a matter of opinion, depending on who you ask. I had a thought of responding to your veiled jibe about Indian Army suicides with a comment on a different kind of explosive suicides Pakistan is famous for, but what's the point. Just creates excuses for me to get banned :)

Well, oppressing or protecting from Pakistani terrorists is a matter of opinion, depending on who you ask. I had a thought of responding to your veiled jibe about Indian Army suicides with a comment on a different kind of explosive suicides Pakistan is famous for, but what's the point. Just creates excuses for me to get banned :)
Last i checked, the topic was IOK, not terrorism in Pakistan, but if you want to digress then we can bundle all other insurgencies and suicides by poor farmers all into one. :D

Last i checked, the topic was IOK, not terrorism in Pakistan, but if you want to digress then we can bundle all other insurgencies and suicides by poor farmers all into one. :D

Not really, the topic was Pakistan's stand on Kashmir, which brings in the topic of terrorism Pakistan is suffering due to its policy of using terrorists as instruments of state sponsored asymmetric war.

But yeah, go right ahead and bring in whatever you feel is necessary.. ;).. After all, a free troll pass is wasted if not used :D

Rather You should enlighten your country fellow that the Indian army has been oppressing Kashmiris for several decades.

1,028 soldiers commit suicide since 2003 | TwoCircles.net
There was no army in kashmir proper prior to the ethnic cleansing of kashmiri pandits,only in border areas and other military installations

Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. By race, languages, history, religion and so on.
Does Germany belong to Nigeria? Are Germans black?
Only because your British creators took kashmir and whole Pakistan and put it into "British India" doesn't mean it belongs to "India".

Does Pakistan has a race, language, history or religion of its own .???:cheesy::rofl::cheesy::rofl:

Yes indeed.

Pakistanis are Pashtun, Baloch, Sindhis, Punjabis and Kashmiris. Languages are Pashto, Balochi, Sindhi, Punjabi and Kashmiri (although there are planty of dardic languages and Kashmiri being the biggest one).
Urdu is the national language so we can understand each other.
Pashtun and Baloch are Iranian. Kashmiris are Dardic. Punjabis and Sindhis are Indo-arian.
Iranian-Dardic-Indo-Arian is the race of Pakistan, all together they are called Indo-Iranian such as the Indo-Iranian languages.

You Indians, Bengalis and Sri Lanka guys (don't know how they are called) are dravidians.
Yes, North Indians and Bengalis speak Indo-arian languages but that doesn't mean they are Indo-Arians. They are Dravidians which were Indo-arianized linguistically.
Indus River is not in India. It is in Eastern Pakistan where Punjabis and Sindhis live.

There is no such thing. It is only Azad/Free/Liberated Kashmir and IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. Azad Kashmir was liberated in 1948 by Kashmiris and Pashtun tribes and later the liberated part was secured by Pakistan Army so that Indian Occupiers stay out.
THe UN Resolution says the other way round, my friend.

Pakistan has right to want whatever it wants. Whether that want will be satisfied is a completely different matter.

Pashtun, Baloach and Kashimirs donot want to be called as Pakistanis, even i know Pakistanis from Lahore and Islamabad here who fake them as INDIANS .:astagh::astagh:
National Language Urdu is neither yours.:haha::haha::haha:
Indo-Iranian stuff... hmmmm where you fall into it ?? thora idhar se uthaya thora udhar se uthaya aur bana liya jahannum ??:mamba::man_in_love:

Jus for a change let me know where is the source of origin of Indus river in your books ???:close_tema::close_tema:

Why are you lieing?
Pashtun, Baloch and Kashmiris do call themselves as Pakistanis.
The meaning of Pakistan is (Punjab, Afghania (Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa), Kashmir, Sindh, Balochistan).
Urdu is the language of nobody it is a mix of Arabic, Persian and Turkish and Indo-Arian Grammar.
Before British Occupation of Pakistan Persian was the National Language and British changed it to Urdu.
Yes Pakistanis are Indo-Iranians (Iranian, Dardic and Indo-Arian).
The Indus River is actually not called "Indus River" it is called Sindh.
Sindh means simply River. Punjab was called Sapta Sindh.
So if you say Indus River its like River River. Thats the mistake of europeans just like your fake country India (which was wrong derived from Sindh) and then Hinduism (which is again falsely derived from Sindh). So an Indian who is Hindu is the same with H and without H.
So India fake country.

Does Pakistan has a race, language, history or religion of its own .???:cheesy::rofl::cheesy::rofl:

Yes..? Of course it does, what is that question even supposed to mean? :coffee:
Aren't we derailing the thread here, though?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom