What's new

Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World – 2011

This means nothing to us Pakistanis. We want to be number one in Economic Growth rate. That is the number one position I am after. Although I have to admit, ISI does agreat job and so does Pakistan Armed Forces considering the resources at their disposal.

That's not going to happen.

No need for such threads, please. Every Intelligence agency is capable and is leading in it's own ways. Their agenda and mission differs hence you cannot compare them.

Many factors must be kept fair for tests, like the finance, manpower and goal. That would give a fair result.
The thread would anyways turn into a garbage bin by low-quality and immature posts so it is always better off not to post such threads in future.

I think Indians are getting very jealous... Please stay out of their rage and let them brain fart in peace.

Indian has been in the future and back! Congrats!

Yeah we are jealous coz we couldn't pull of an international shame like Osama fiasco which ISI did !! :rofl:

Its a big shame and loss of RAW, CIA and MOSSAD in internationa arena considering the resources they have......!!!!!!!

Intelligence is mind game.....so RAW CIA and MOSSAD shud betta first try to sharpen their mind skills.... PROUD OF ISI and their contribution..... !!!!!

Yeah we are jealous coz we couldn't pull of an international shame like Osama fiasco which ISI did !! :rofl:

Osama fiasco was drama staged by CIA and RAW.... Has anyone got a single proof that he was killed during that raid.... if the answer is NO which obviously shud b...... BETTA TRY TO HAVE BACK UP TO SUPPORT UR ARGUMENT.... rest its betta to shut up.

This is propaganda used to portray pakistan as an evil regime by the west. I would say number one is CIA, followed by Mossad and FSB. Then comes RAW....it has an annual budget of 150 million and highly effective.

This is propaganda used to portray pakistan as an evil regime by the west. I would say number one is CIA, followed by Mossad and FSB. Then comes RAW....it has an annual budget of 150 million and highly effective.

It's not that... RAW hasn't done crap e ven with $150 million budget while ISI has done much more than any spy agency with only something like $50 million budget that's why it deserves to be top dog.

After read The Cultural Cold War: The CIA and the World of Arts and Letters by Frances Stonor Saunders, imo, there is no agency even close to CIA. They even created a new art genre...

It's not that... RAW hasn't done crap e ven with $150 million budget while ISI has done much more than any spy agency with only something like $50 million budget that's why it deserves to be top dog.

raw played a big part seperating east pakistan, raw plays a major role in Bangladesh as well and around the surrounding countries bar china.

Whats the Chinese equivalent of CIA?

Never heard of Chinese intelligence agencies, dont even know their name :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom