What's new

Top 10 Best Intelligence Agencies in the World – 2011

Whats the Chinese equivalent of CIA?

Never heard of Chinese intelligence agencies, dont even know their name :unsure:

now.. that's what I call a real intelligence agency. No one knows about it, no one talks about it & no one even tries to rank it. Having said that... doesn't mean it don't exist!

ISI-Best-Intelligence-Agency.jpg

This was formed in 1948 and their headquarters are in Islamabad, Pakistan. ISI has the lengthiest record of success, After the Indo-Pakistan war of 1947 this was formed in 1948. ISI have won more GOLD MEDALS than any other intelligence agency and Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, PA Director General is leading this intelligence agency.They have the highest number of agents all over the world, almost 10,000, ISI is one of the strongest intelligence agencies of the world. Pakistan is really proud of it!

sound like fake information, do we have ISI agents all over the world ?

This was formed in 1948 and their headquarters are in Islamabad, Pakistan. ISI has the lengthiest record of success, After the Indo-Pakistan war of 1947 this was formed in 1948. ISI have won more GOLD MEDALS than any other intelligence agency and Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha, PA Director General is leading this intelligence agency.They have the highest number of agents all over the world, almost 10,000, ISI is one of the strongest intelligence agencies of the world. Pakistan is really proud of it!

You have not read the news? ISI agent caught lobbying for US to take Pakistan's part in Kashmir issue.

lol hard to believe, well i agree with what pakistanisage said,"This means nothing to us Pakistanis. We want to be number one in Economic Growth rate"

lol hard to believe, well i agree with what pakistanisage said,"This means nothing to us Pakistanis. We want to be number one in Economic Growth rate"

what is ISI do u know

Never heard of Chinese intelligence agencies, dont even know their name :unsure:

It is a common practice in China that whenever government officials don't want to reveal an event or don't want to give any promise on something, they tend to say "This will be handled by related department (有关部门)" without telling exactly which department it is. The term is so widely used and it applies to anything from daily issues to national security, intelligence agency etc (such as "The related department are investigating the terrorism attempt"). So to a lot of Chinese, this "related department" is the equivalent to secret agencies like CIA etc.

Best Agencies is the ones you have never heard of just my two cent, as for china's agencies unknown, and even the civilian agencies are just a division because the actual ones no one knows.

Dnt know abt the world.. but in BD,india,Afghanistan,usa,uk,china...we do... tht im sure abt.

Also ISI has no insignia or coat of arms or any such thing.

Where is China security agency? It sucks that much?

Congrats Pakistan..I beleive ...I donot mind RAW to be any position as we know RAW is inefficient...as We donot expect much from RAW for survival of our nation....

Back
Top Bottom