What's new

Today is my Anniversary.......of Marriage!!

Today is my Anniversary........of Marriage!!

@Skull and Bones @Dash @Alpha1 @Flamingo @levina @Armstrong @DRAY @desert warrior @jbgt90 @Srinivas @kbd-raaf @BDforever
@Aamna14 @Kurama @Marshmallow @haman10 @WAR-rior @Roybot @timetravel @gslvmk3 @Bombermanx1 @Guynextdoor2 @scorpionx @isro2222 @Indo-guy @gslvmk3 @madooxno9 @Dem!god @Parul

and others also and all are invited to the Party!!

Tin din se khana nehi khaya, waiting for the party!! :cray: Menu mein kya hai? :D

Heh.....ekhono baiccha ase!bhalo...khubi bhalo!

Tin din se khana nehi khaya, waiting for the party!! :cray: Menu mein kya hai? :D

Sorry, forgot to tell the address, so next time!!. Wese kahne mein kuch khas nahin tha. Ghar ka banaya hua, Pure veg. Mushroom65, palak paneer with sweet corn, 5 type dal mixed, stuffed Bhindi(favourite) and Roti + Gajar halwa!!

Today is my Anniversary........of Marriage!!

@Skull and Bones @Dash @Alpha1 @Flamingo @levina @Armstrong @DRAY @desert warrior @jbgt90 @Srinivas @kbd-raaf @BDforever
@Aamna14 @Kurama @Marshmallow @haman10 @WAR-rior @Roybot @timetravel @gslvmk3 @Bombermanx1 @Guynextdoor2 @scorpionx @isro2222 @Indo-guy @gslvmk3 @madooxno9 @Dem!god @Parul

and others also and all are invited to the Party!!
Troll party??

By the way I congratulate you for surviving all these years. :yes4:

Sorry, forgot to tell the address, so next time!!. Wese kahne mein kuch khas nahin tha. Ghar ka banaya hua, Pure veg. Mushroom65, palak paneer with sweet corn, 5 type dal mixed, stuffed Bhindi(favourite) and Roti + Gajar halwa!!

Excellent!! I also like veg, I am not all animal on dining table!! :D I like palak paneer, mixed dal, rajma, kali dal, bhindi is also one of my favourite vegetables, I like aloo bhindi sabzi. How do you prepare stuffed bhindi?

And what about the car for your father? What car did you buy?

Excellent!! I also like veg, I am not all animal on dining table!! :D I like palak paneer, mixed dal, rajma, kali dal, bhindi is also one of my favourite vegetables, I like aloo bhindi sabzi. How do you prepare stuffed bhindi?

And what about the car for your father? What car did you buy?

Got a Dezire for him.

About the dish, first cut one big onion and a tomato and one green chilly in to very small pieces and fry them in little oil with some curry powder, (very little or no) red chilly powder, salt and haldi tlll brown and like a paste. Take fresh, tender and long Bhindis and cut them in the middle (just make a slice) not whole. Stuff the paste into it as much you can and then fry the stuffed Bhindis in a pan. Just like stuffed Parwal.

@thesolar65

OMG ! mate i'm so sorry i missed congratulating u !

i know its late , but happy anniversary ! wish u and your lady all the best :-)

I'm aware of that....Next time, don't fall in there Trap...Learn to Ignore Trolls!

well those trolls as u saw mate were clearly crossing a line that they shouldnt have :D

i dont care if they consider this place as theirs , although it is , they have no right to spew BS about others while they are deep in something we both know what it is :D

ignorant bunch of people they are ! :D

Back
Top Bottom