What's new

Do Not Sacrifice Sleep, It's Not a Waste of Time

Didn't Da Vinci sleep only four hours/day?
Maybe he went straight to deep sleep.
Nope he used to sleep 4 hours at a stretch...that means rest 4 hours he used to catch up later in the day.
If evolution is taken into consideration then most probably thats how early men/our forefather's used to sleep.They could not have slept 8 hours in one go...somebody had to be awake at night,I am sure fire alone would not have deterred the wild animals.

@thesolar65
Yes sleep is a must.I need to have atleast 6hours of it.

@levina where were you, no news from past 2 days..
too busy or not well ??
For a change I was BUSY....lolzz :partay:

ek

ek ek hafta gayab rehta hoon,,itne pyaar se mujhe kisine nahin poocha,,,,, :cry::cry:
ha ha ha...
I never interacted with you in friendly posts and never knew you from the beginning,
don't worry, we can always become friends..:enjoy:
two of my other friends are banned and don't know when they will return..
I thought the same for @levina
:)

ek

ek ek hafta gayab rehta hoon,,itne pyaar se mujhe kisine nahin poocha,,,,, :cry::cry:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jealousy...pure jealousy.

ha ha ha...
I never interacted with you in friendly posts and never knew you from the beginning,
don't worry, we can always become friends..:enjoy:
two of my other friends are banned and don't know when they will return..
I thought the same for @levina
:)
They are returning tonite....to celebrate alphees b'day.Webmaster is very generous you see :-)
( I hope you 're talking about @Srinivas and @Kurama)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jealousy...pure jealousy.

drooling.gif

14th feb is rampi's bday
@RAMPAGE isnt it?? :lol:
See i told you...webmaster is very generous...he wont let friendships die on pdf.Specially between Indians and Pakistanis.:angel:
one of my close friend b'day is also on 14th ...
and ya, webmaster is really very generous..:lol::lol::lol:

and my experience teaches me "Excess of everything is bad"

i used to sleep like 14-15 hrs a day........later on it turned out to be only 5-6hrs :cray: ......instead i got disappointed :(

Didn't Da Vinci sleep only four hours/day?
Maybe he went straight to deep sleep.

Even Homi Bhabha used to sleep way less.

Homi Jehangir Bhabha was born in Bombay on October 30, 1909. In his childhood Bhabha used to sleep very little.

He did not sleep as long as other children of his age, because of his super- active brain and the continuous, rapid flow of thoughts.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...1xL3tY5M38Artf0P4BPgiTA&bvm=bv.59568121,d.bmk

On Topic: Sleep is essential.

Do not waste nights on FB/Whats up and Naswarville.

I spend sleepless nights. That's part of my job and am bound to do it. But I had to compensate two nights shifts with three days rest. Still working in shifts has not only changed my body clock but it harms my health in many ways like stomach and lever disorder, back pains etc.

A sound sleep of even hours is a treasure but if one has :(

workaholics like me are at receiving end :( we hate sound sleepers :angry:

Even Homi Bhabha used to sleep way less.

Homi Jehangir Bhabha was born in Bombay on October 30, 1909. In his childhood Bhabha used to sleep very little.

He did not sleep as long as other children of his age, because of his super- active brain and the continuous, rapid flow of thoughts.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCoQFjAA&url=http://changeminds.wordpress.com/tag/homi-bhabha/&ei=GuzcUsG5OsmkrQem_4CQBA&usg=AFQjCNFqUOO1xL3tY5M38Artf0P4BPgiTA&bvm=bv.59568121,d.bmk

On Topic: Sleep is essential.

Do not waste nights on FB/Whats up and Naswarville.

Nope i dont completely believe it.
Every human being needs some set hours of sleep each day to reset the body or to remove the toxins from brain that get accumulated during the thought process.
But yes I have seen many so called " intelligent beings" taking short naps but frequently.

Back
Top Bottom