What's new

Do Not Sacrifice Sleep, It's Not a Waste of Time

Its been five years now, and i still dream about my intermediate result :hitwall: ( that i failed in two subjects and my life is over ):cry::cry:

but i still manage to sleep for at least 8 hours a day :dirol:

@Spring Onion Didi, aaj rote huye pakdi gayi :haha:

Good.very good.

BTW what happened to SO?

i never let my office life affect my personal life. office k bahar bhad me jaye office ki duniyadari :enjoy:

it depends on the nature of the work and also the person who has to execute it.

Seriously am literally longing for few hours of good sleep, though now it has become habitual and less sleep is not affecting assignments but as an Indian fellow mentioned affecting some vital organs

After going through several months of getting 4 hours of sleep.

I wouldn't recommend it.

You feel so lethargic,

i never let my office life affect my personal life. office k bahar bhad me jaye office ki duniyadari :enjoy:

kya bole ??? o_O

By SO I meant Spring Onion

I was replying to the member who said he saw her crying.

By Good. very good. I meant that its good that you are not taking too much tension and getting proper sleep.

sleep is necessary.........specially for students.... n i think yaha pdf pe bohot sarey school college jate huey bacchey hai.......
recent studies have indicated that sleep helps build long term memories......:agree::agree:

By SO I meant Spring Onion

I was replying to the member who said he saw her crying.

By Good. very good. I meant that its good that you are not taking too much tension and getting proper sleep.

that was just an expression

One thing to watch out for is over reliance on caffeine. I have quit caffeine and have dropped 6 kilos to 78kg and feel much more active, despite making no other changes in lifestyle. 4 cups of coffee a day really wrecks havoc on quality of sleep, and at $4.40 Aud per cup you also save some money.

it depends on the nature of the work and also the person who has to execute it.

Seriously am literally longing for few hours of good sleep, though now it has become habitual and less sleep is not affecting assignments but as an Indian fellow mentioned affecting some vital organs
Do you work in media business or for pak govt.:undecided:

who told you anyone works in Pak govt :P :P
so, pak govt. jobs are same like indian gov. job in 90's..office jao..khao..piyo..aur ghum ke aoo..:lol::lol::lol:
just got curious over your workaholic comment..:tup:
you live to work or work to live...:undecided:

so, pak govt. jobs are same like indian gov. job in 90's..office jao..khao..piyo..aur ghum ke aoo..:lol::lol::lol:

yeh same here. and think why i rejected those jobs mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sara sal leaves hee leaves .

but again kia faida akhri umer main chand lakh pension milnay ka jab banda unn ko istamal k kabil nahi rehta

just got curious over your workaholic comment..:tup:
you live to work or work to live...:undecided:

live to work :P

yeh same here. and think why i rejected those jobs mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sara sal leaves hee leaves .
but again kia faida akhri umer main chand lakh pension milnay ka jab banda unn ko istamal k kabil nahi rehta
ya you should have taken gov. jobs...full enjoy....
table ke neeche se to bahut paisa aata hai gov. job me...+ if you are in a responsible position then power and shorat alag se..
private jobs can't fetch those..

live to work
:lol::lol:
then you should not be complaining for being workaholic ....:tup:

Back
Top Bottom